Subject: Request for comments.

From: "Christian S. Jensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1993 19:32:26 +0200

Regarding: Request for comments.
From: Glossary editorial board.

At the recent temporal database workshop it was decided that a
glossary on temporal database concepts was to be part of the final
report from the workshop. The glossary will be a revised version of
the document wsGlossary (and wsGlossaryAdd, and addendum) located in
the tsql directory at cs.arizona.edu, accessible via anonymous via
ftp.

At the workshop, it was also decided that an editorial board was to be
responsible for revising the initial document according to the
comments of the workshop participants. There is an August 23 deadline
for this.

Volunteers were requested for the board, and the steering committee of
the workshop appointed the following participants:

Christian Jensen (chair), James Clifford, Ramez Elmasri, Shashi Gadia,
Pat Hayes, Sushil Jajodia.

As our work progresses, we will report to and request comments via
this mailing list. We will attempt to involve you as much as
practically possible in the construction of the final glossary
document.

At this stage, we request that you write up any comments you may have
related to the glossary and send these to tdbglossary (or
[email-masked]). As the editorial board will have to decide on a
final structure for the document very soon, YOUR STRUCTURE-RELATED
COMMENTS ARE NEEDED WITHIN A WEEK. Comments related to other specific
tasks will be solicited later.