Subject: DEADLINE FOR MINOR CHANGES is SEPTEMBER 4, 1993!

From: Jim Clifford <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 12:47:48 EDT

THIS IS A CORRECTION TO CHRISTIAN JENSEN'S MOST RECENT MESSAGE (dated
Tue, 24 Aug 1993 03:31:04 +0200) REGARDING THE GLOSSARY.

Christian will be away for a few days, so as a member of the editorial
board of the glossary I am taking the liberty to correct on his behalf
the deadline that he mistakenly typed in his message.

If you recall, his message stated:

"While we are past all deadlines for significant changes to this
edition of the glossary, there is still time for minor, last-minute
adjustments and improvements. For that purpose, a close-to-final
version of the new edition of the glossary will be available via
anonymous ftp from cs.arizona.edu on Tuesday, August 24. It is named
"consGlos" (in .ps and .tex versions) and may be found in the tsql
directory. It is requested that coauthors check the document."

He ended by saying that 

"Please send your comments to this mailing list
([email-masked]) or to the chair of the editorial board
([email-masked]) by Saturday, November 4, 1993."

NOTE: THE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 1993  (NOT November)

--jim--

************************************************************************
Jim Clifford                                     [email-masked]
Associate Professor                              TEL: (212) 998-0803
Department of Information Systems                FAX: (212) 995-4228
Leonard N. Stern School of Business
New York University
Management Education Center
44 West 4th Street, Suite 9-74
New York, NY 10012-1126
************************************************************************