Subject: Final Test Suite Available for ftp.

From: "Christian S. Jensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 23:11:55 +0200

*************************************************************
    **    Consensus Test Suite of Temporal Database Queries    **
    *************************************************************

Dear coauthors and colleagues,

All deadlines are behind us, and the task of consolidating the
"benchmark" (from now on named "test suite") according to the comments
from the participants at the temporal database workshop as well as
later comments from the general community has been completed.

As editor for the test suite, I thank all that have taken an interest
in the preparation of the document. I have enjoyed working with you,
and I think we have reached a result that we can be proud of.

The final version of the test suite is available via anonymous ftp
from cs.arizona.edu. It is named "testSuite" and may be found in .ps
and .tex formats (a file ER3.eps accompanies the .tex file). It may be
found in the tsql directory. This document will be made part of the
workshop report.

Best regards,
Christian S. Jensen (editor)
Aalborg University
[email-masked]