Subject: Benchmark initiative--update and requests

From: "Christian S. Jensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1993 22:30:37 +0200

Subject: Benchmark initiative--update and requests.
To: tdbbenchmark
From: Christian S. Jensen

Five separate issues are addressed in this message.

1. New benchmark queries.
2. Integration of appendices.
3. Revision of queries.
4. Authorship.
5. Strawman proposals for revised sections.

Note: The title of the document is "A Consensus Test Suite of Temporal
Database Queries," but "benchmark" is still a good short name for the
document.

1. New benchmark queries
************************

Discussions in Working Group B at the tdb workshop have led to the
formulation of additional queries. These and other last-minute queries
may be added to the benchmark document, provided that the following
three criteria are satisfied.

i. The queries are sent to tdbbenchmark by Friday, August 13, 1993.

ii. Each query must use the template of the benchmark document and
    must be classified according to the classification in the
    benchmark document. The information necessary to do so may be
    obtained from cs.arizona.edu (in the tsql directory) by anonymous
    ftp.

iii. There are no unresolved objections to the addition to the
     benchmark of the proposed queries.
	
2. Integration of appendices
****************************

The final benchmark document is intended to display consensus and for
that reason, it will not include appendices. I request that each
appendix author checks to see whether any insights of his/her appendix
should be part of the main body of the document. If so, the author
must propose a concrete addition to the document and send the proposal
to tdbbenchmark by Friday, August 13, 1993.

3. Revision of queries
**********************

It has been observed that a relative large fraction of the benchmark
queries are incorrect or imprecise. Some entries contain queries that
are imprecise (i.e., may have different answers depending on the
interpretation) and should be made more precise. Some entries contain
queries and answers that are mutually inconsistent.

To improve the queries, I ask the original authors to, if they have
time, send me ([email-masked]) revised versions of their queries by
Monday, August 16, 1993. For each revised query, it must be indicated
which original query (in the benchmark document that appeared at the
workshop) it supersedes. We have a firm deadline, but I realize that
time is short and many authors may have busy schedules. Thus, I will
go through the full set of 170 queries after Monday, August 16 and
revise the queries. I reserve the right to delete very bad or
duplicate queries, if any.

4. Authorship
*************

No significant changes have been made regarding authorship.

The list of authors in the workshop document contained everyone that
actively contributed significantly to the contents of the document.

The new list of authors/contributors should be similar. It is intended
to contain everybody that fulfills the criterion above. I have already
added a few people that have contributed significantly during and
after the workshop, but I have no list of new contributors. Thus, if
you feel that you should be a coauthor, please let me know your name,
e-mail address and affiliation.

As the list of contributors grows, it becomes inappropriate to list
e-mail addresses and affiliations in a (huge) footnote at the front.
Instead, this info has been moved to a special section which has been
referenced a couple of times at the front of the paper.

5. Strawman proposals for revised sections
******************************************

Below, please find the strawman proposal for Sections 1, 2, 4, and 5
of the document below. Specifically, one postscript document (easily
printable) is included along with a latex document (with the text of
the proposal).

Concrete improvements are very welcome and should be sent to
tdbbenchmark by Friday, August 13, 1993.

%!PS-Adobe-2.0
%%Creator: dvips 5.518 Copyright 1986, 1993 Radical Eye Software
%%Title: test2.dvi
%%CreationDate: Wed Aug  4 11:45:25 1993
%%Pages: 5
%%PageOrder: Ascend
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 596 842
%%EndComments
%DVIPSCommandLine: dvips test2.dvi -o test2.ps
%DVIPSSource:  TeX output 1993.08.04:1144
%%BeginProcSet: tex.pro
/TeXDict 250 dict def TeXDict begin /N{def}def /B{bind def}N /S{exch}N
/X{S N}B /TR{translate}N /isls false N /vsize 11 72 mul N /hsize 8.5 72
mul N /landplus90{false}def /@rigin{isls{[0 landplus90{1 -1}{-1 1}
ifelse 0 0 0]concat}if 72 Resolution div 72 VResolution div neg scale
isls{landplus90{VResolution 72 div vsize mul 0 exch}{Resolution -72 div
hsize mul 0}ifelse TR}if Resolution VResolution vsize -72 div 1 add mul
TR matrix currentmatrix dup dup 4 get round 4 exch put dup dup 5 get
round 5 exch put setmatrix}N /@landscape{/isls true N}B /@manualfeed{
statusdict /manualfeed true put}B /@copies{/#copies X}B /FMat[1 0 0 -1 0
0]N /FBB[0 0 0 0]N /nn 0 N /IE 0 N /ctr 0 N /df-tail{/nn 8 dict N nn
begin /FontType 3 N /FontMatrix fntrx N /FontBBox FBB N string /base X
array /BitMaps X /BuildChar{CharBuilder}N /Encoding IE N end dup{/foo
setfont}2 array copy cvx N load 0 nn put /ctr 0 N[}B /df{/sf 1 N /fntrx
FMat N df-tail}B /dfs{div /sf X /fntrx[sf 0 0 sf neg 0 0]N df-tail}B /E{
pop nn dup definefont setfont}B /ch-width{ch-data dup length 5 sub get}
B /ch-height{ch-data dup length 4 sub get}B /ch-xoff{128 ch-data dup
length 3 sub get sub}B /ch-yoff{ch-data dup length 2 sub get 127 sub}B
/ch-dx{ch-data dup length 1 sub get}B /ch-image{ch-data dup type
/stringtype ne{ctr get /ctr ctr 1 add N}if}B /id 0 N /rw 0 N /rc 0 N /gp
0 N /cp 0 N /G 0 N /sf 0 N /CharBuilder{save 3 1 roll S dup /base get 2
index get S /BitMaps get S get /ch-data X pop /ctr 0 N ch-dx 0 ch-xoff
ch-yoff ch-height sub ch-xoff ch-width add ch-yoff setcachedevice
ch-width ch-height true[1 0 0 -1 -.1 ch-xoff sub ch-yoff .1 add]{
ch-image}imagemask restore}B /D{/cc X dup type /stringtype ne{]}if nn
/base get cc ctr put nn /BitMaps get S ctr S sf 1 ne{dup dup length 1
sub dup 2 index S get sf div put}if put /ctr ctr 1 add N}B /I{cc 1 add D
}B /bop{userdict /bop-hook known{bop-hook}if /SI save N @rigin 0 0
moveto /V matrix currentmatrix dup 1 get dup mul exch 0 get dup mul add
.99 lt{/QV}{/RV}ifelse load def pop pop}N /eop{SI restore showpage
userdict /eop-hook known{eop-hook}if}N /@start{userdict /start-hook
known{start-hook}if pop /VResolution X /Resolution X 1000 div /DVImag X
/IE 256 array N 0 1 255{IE S 1 string dup 0 3 index put cvn put}for
65781.76 div /vsize X 65781.76 div /hsize X}N /p{show}N /RMat[1 0 0 -1 0
0]N /BDot 260 string N /rulex 0 N /ruley 0 N /v{/ruley X /rulex X V}B /V
{}B /RV statusdict begin /product where{pop product dup length 7 ge{0 7
getinterval dup(Display)eq exch 0 4 getinterval(NeXT)eq or}{pop false}
ifelse}{false}ifelse end{{gsave TR -.1 -.1 TR 1 1 scale rulex ruley
false RMat{BDot}imagemask grestore}}{{gsave TR -.1 -.1 TR rulex ruley
scale 1 1 false RMat{BDot}imagemask grestore}}ifelse B /QV{gsave
transform round exch round exch itransform moveto rulex 0 rlineto 0
ruley neg rlineto rulex neg 0 rlineto fill grestore}B /a{moveto}B /delta
0 N /tail{dup /delta X 0 rmoveto}B /M{S p delta add tail}B /b{S p tail}
B /c{-4 M}B /d{-3 M}B /e{-2 M}B /f{-1 M}B /g{0 M}B /h{1 M}B /i{2 M}B /j{
3 M}B /k{4 M}B /w{0 rmoveto}B /l{p -4 w}B /m{p -3 w}B /n{p -2 w}B /o{p
-1 w}B /q{p 1 w}B /r{p 2 w}B /s{p 3 w}B /t{p 4 w}B /x{0 S rmoveto}B /y{
3 2 roll p a}B /bos{/SS save N}B /eos{SS restore}B end
%%EndProcSet
%%BeginProcSet: special.pro
TeXDict begin /SDict 200 dict N SDict begin /@SpecialDefaults{/hs 612 N
/vs 792 N /ho 0 N /vo 0 N /hsc 1 N /vsc 1 N /ang 0 N /CLIP 0 N /rwiSeen
false N /rhiSeen false N /letter{}N /note{}N /a4{}N /legal{}N}B
/@scaleunit 100 N /@hscale{@scaleunit div /hsc X}B /@vscale{@scaleunit
div /vsc X}B /@hsize{/hs X /CLIP 1 N}B /@vsize{/vs X /CLIP 1 N}B /@clip{
/CLIP 2 N}B /@hoffset{/ho X}B /@voffset{/vo X}B /@angle{/ang X}B /@rwi{
10 div /rwi X /rwiSeen true N}B /@rhi{10 div /rhi X /rhiSeen true N}B
/@llx{/llx X}B /@lly{/lly X}B /@urx{/urx X}B /@ury{/ury X}B /magscale
true def end /@MacSetUp{userdict /md known{userdict /md get type
/dicttype eq{userdict begin md length 10 add md maxlength ge{/md md dup
length 20 add dict copy def}if end md begin /letter{}N /note{}N /legal{}
N /od{txpose 1 0 mtx defaultmatrix dtransform S atan/pa X newpath
clippath mark{transform{itransform moveto}}{transform{itransform lineto}
}{6 -2 roll transform 6 -2 roll transform 6 -2 roll transform{
itransform 6 2 roll itransform 6 2 roll itransform 6 2 roll curveto}}{{
closepath}}pathforall newpath counttomark array astore /gc xdf pop ct 39
0 put 10 fz 0 fs 2 F/|______Courier fnt invertflag{PaintBlack}if}N
/txpose{pxs pys scale ppr aload pop por{noflips{pop S neg S TR pop 1 -1
scale}if xflip yflip and{pop S neg S TR 180 rotate 1 -1 scale ppr 3 get
ppr 1 get neg sub neg ppr 2 get ppr 0 get neg sub neg TR}if xflip yflip
not and{pop S neg S TR pop 180 rotate ppr 3 get ppr 1 get neg sub neg 0
TR}if yflip xflip not and{ppr 1 get neg ppr 0 get neg TR}if}{noflips{TR
pop pop 270 rotate 1 -1 scale}if xflip yflip and{TR pop pop 90 rotate 1
-1 scale ppr 3 get ppr 1 get neg sub neg ppr 2 get ppr 0 get neg sub neg
TR}if xflip yflip not and{TR pop pop 90 rotate ppr 3 get ppr 1 get neg
sub neg 0 TR}if yflip xflip not and{TR pop pop 270 rotate ppr 2 get ppr
0 get neg sub neg 0 S TR}if}ifelse scaleby96{ppr aload pop 4 -1 roll add
2 div 3 1 roll add 2 div 2 copy TR .96 dup scale neg S neg S TR}if}N /cp
{pop pop showpage pm restore}N end}if}if}N /normalscale{Resolution 72
div VResolution 72 div neg scale magscale{DVImag dup scale}if 0 setgray}
N /psfts{S 65781.76 div N}N /startTexFig{/psf$SavedState save N userdict
maxlength dict begin /magscale false def normalscale currentpoint TR
/psf$ury psfts /psf$urx psfts /psf$lly psfts /psf$llx psfts /psf$y psfts
/psf$x psfts currentpoint /psf$cy X /psf$cx X /psf$sx psf$x psf$urx
psf$llx sub div N /psf$sy psf$y psf$ury psf$lly sub div N psf$sx psf$sy
scale psf$cx psf$sx div psf$llx sub psf$cy psf$sy div psf$ury sub TR
/showpage{}N /erasepage{}N /copypage{}N /p 3 def @MacSetUp}N /doclip{
psf$llx psf$lly psf$urx psf$ury currentpoint 6 2 roll newpath 4 copy 4 2
roll moveto 6 -1 roll S lineto S lineto S lineto closepath clip newpath
moveto}N /endTexFig{end psf$SavedState restore}N /@beginspecial{SDict
begin /SpecialSave save N gsave normalscale currentpoint TR
@SpecialDefaults count /ocount X /dcount countdictstack N}N /@setspecial
{CLIP 1 eq{newpath 0 0 moveto hs 0 rlineto 0 vs rlineto hs neg 0 rlineto
closepath clip}if ho vo TR hsc vsc scale ang rotate rwiSeen{rwi urx llx
sub div rhiSeen{rhi ury lly sub div}{dup}ifelse scale llx neg lly neg TR
}{rhiSeen{rhi ury lly sub div dup scale llx neg lly neg TR}if}ifelse
CLIP 2 eq{newpath llx lly moveto urx lly lineto urx ury lineto llx ury
lineto closepath clip}if /showpage{}N /erasepage{}N /copypage{}N newpath
}N /@endspecial{count ocount sub{pop}repeat countdictstack dcount sub{
end}repeat grestore SpecialSave restore end}N /@defspecial{SDict begin}
N /@fedspecial{end}B /li{lineto}B /rl{rlineto}B /rc{rcurveto}B /np{
/SaveX currentpoint /SaveY X N 1 setlinecap newpath}N /st{stroke SaveX
SaveY moveto}N /fil{fill SaveX SaveY moveto}N /ellipse{/endangle X
/startangle X /yrad X /xrad X /savematrix matrix currentmatrix N TR xrad
yrad scale 0 0 1 startangle endangle arc savematrix setmatrix}N end
%%EndProcSet
TeXDict begin 39158280 55380996 1000 300 300
(/tmp_mnt/user/csj/Papers/InProgress/TSQL/TSQLBM/Initiative/test2.dvi)
@start /Fa 17 117 df<387CFEFEFE7C3807077C8610>46 D<00180000780001F800FF
F800FFF80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001
F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001F80001
F80001F80001F8007FFFE07FFFE013207C9F1C>49 D<03FC000FFF003C1FC07007E07C07
F0FE03F0FE03F8FE03F8FE01F87C01F83803F80003F80003F00003F00007E00007C0000F
80001F00003E0000380000700000E01801C0180380180700180E00380FFFF01FFFF03FFF
F07FFFF0FFFFF0FFFFF015207D9F1C>I<00FE0007FFC00F07E01E03F03F03F03F81F83F
81F83F81F81F03F81F03F00003F00003E00007C0001F8001FE0001FF000007C00001F000
01F80000FC0000FC3C00FE7E00FEFF00FEFF00FEFF00FEFF00FC7E01FC7801F81E07F00F
FFC001FE0017207E9F1C>I<0000E00001E00003E00003E00007E0000FE0001FE0001FE0
0037E00077E000E7E001C7E00187E00307E00707E00E07E00C07E01807E03807E07007E0
E007E0FFFFFFFFFFFF0007E00007E00007E00007E00007E00007E00007E000FFFF00FFFF
18207E9F1C>I<0003FE0080001FFF818000FF01E38001F8003F8003E0001F8007C0000F
800F800007801F800007803F000003803F000003807F000001807E000001807E00000180
FE00000000FE00000000FE00000000FE00000000FE00000000FE00000000FE00000000FE
000000007E000000007E000001807F000001803F000001803F000003801F800003000F80
00030007C000060003F0000C0001F800380000FF00F000001FFFC0000003FE000021227D
A128>67 D<FFFFFF8000FFFFFFF00007F003FC0007F0007E0007F0003F0007F0001F8007
F0000FC007F00007E007F00007E007F00007F007F00003F007F00003F007F00003F007F0
0003F807F00003F807F00003F807F00003F807F00003F807F00003F807F00003F807F000
03F807F00003F807F00003F007F00003F007F00003F007F00007E007F00007E007F0000F
C007F0001F8007F0003F0007F0007E0007F003FC00FFFFFFF000FFFFFF800025227EA12B
>I<01FE0207FF861F01FE3C007E7C001E78000E78000EF80006F80006FC0006FC0000FF
0000FFE0007FFF007FFFC03FFFF01FFFF80FFFFC03FFFE003FFE0003FE00007F00003F00
003FC0001FC0001FC0001FE0001EE0001EF0003CFC003CFF00F8C7FFE080FF8018227DA1
1F>83 D<7FFFFFFF807FFFFFFF807E03F80F807803F807807003F803806003F80180E003
F801C0E003F801C0C003F800C0C003F800C0C003F800C0C003F800C00003F800000003F8
00000003F800000003F800000003F800000003F800000003F800000003F800000003F800
000003F800000003F800000003F800000003F800000003F800000003F800000003F80000
0003F800000003F800000003F800000003F8000001FFFFF00001FFFFF00022227EA127>
I<0FFC003FFF807E07C07E03E07E01E07E01F03C01F00001F00001F0003FF003FDF01FC1
F03F01F07E01F0FC01F0FC01F0FC01F0FC01F07E02F07E0CF81FF87F07E03F18167E951B
>97 D<00FF8007FFE00F83F01F03F03E03F07E03F07C01E07C0000FC0000FC0000FC0000
FC0000FC0000FC00007C00007E00007E00003E00181F00300FC06007FFC000FF0015167E
9519>99 D<00FE0007FF800F87C01E01E03E01F07C00F07C00F8FC00F8FC00F8FFFFF8FF
FFF8FC0000FC0000FC00007C00007C00007E00003E00181F00300FC07003FFC000FF0015
167E951A>101 D<FF000000FF0000001F0000001F0000001F0000001F0000001F000000
1F0000001F0000001F0000001F0000001F0000001F0000001F07E0001F1FF8001F307C00
1F403C001F803E001F803E001F003E001F003E001F003E001F003E001F003E001F003E00
1F003E001F003E001F003E001F003E001F003E001F003E001F003E001F003E00FFE1FFC0
FFE1FFC01A237EA21F>104 D<1C003E007F007F007F003E001C00000000000000000000
0000000000FF00FF001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F
001F001F001F001F00FFE0FFE00B247EA310>I<FF07F007F000FF1FFC1FFC001F303E30
3E001F403E403E001F801F801F001F801F801F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F00
1F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F00
1F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F001F00FFE0FFE0
FFE0FFE0FFE0FFE02B167E9530>109 D<FE1F00FE3FC01E67E01EC7E01E87E01E87E01F
83C01F00001F00001F00001F00001F00001F00001F00001F00001F00001F00001F00001F
00001F0000FFF000FFF00013167E9517>114 D<01800001800001800001800003800003
80000780000780000F80003F8000FFFF00FFFF000F80000F80000F80000F80000F80000F
80000F80000F80000F80000F80000F80000F81800F81800F81800F81800F81800F830007
C30003FE0000F80011207F9F16>116 D E /Fb 1 64 df<0FF0303C601EF01FF81FF81F
701F003E003C007000E001C0018001800300030003000300030000000000000000000780
0FC00FC00FC00FC00780101D7D9C17>63 D E /Fc 19 123 df<60F0F0600404798312>
46 D<03E007F01E18381C30FC71FE739EE30EE70EE70EE70EE70EE30C739C71F830F038
001E0E07FE03F80F147F9312>64 D<1FC0003FF000383800101C00001C0007FC003FFC00
781C00E01C00E01C00E01C00703C003FFF801FCF80110E7F8D12>97
D<F800F80038003800380038003BE03FF03C38381C380C380E380E380E380E380C381C3C
383FF01BC00F147F9312>I<07F01FF8383870106000E000E000E000E000600070383838
1FF007E00D0E7E8D12>I<00F800F8003800380038003807B81FF8387870386038E038E0
38E038E0386038707838781FFE0FBE0F147F9312>I<07801FE0387070706038E038FFF8
FFF8E0006000703838381FF007C00D0E7E8D12>I<F800F800380038003800380039E03F
F03E383C3838383838383838383838383838383838FE3EFE3E0F147F9312>104
D<06000F000F0006000000000000007F007F000700070007000700070007000700070007
000700FFF0FFF00C157D9412>I<00C001E001E000C00000000000001FE01FE000E000E0
00E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E040C0E1C0FF807E000B1C
7E9412>I<F800F80038003800380038003BFC3BFC38F039E03BC03F803F803FC03DE038
E038703838FC7EFC7E0F147F9312>I<F71C00FFBE0079E70079E70071C70071C70071C7
0071C70071C70071C70071C70071C700F9E780F8E380110E808D12>109
D<F9E0FFF03E383C3838383838383838383838383838383838FE3EFE3E0F0E7F8D12>I<
0F803FE038E07070E038E038E038E038E038F078707038E03FE00F800D0E7E8D12>I<FC
78FDFC1F9C1E081E001C001C001C001C001C001C001C00FFC0FFC00E0E7E8D12>114
D<1FF03FF06070C070E0007F003FE00FF000786018E018F030FFE0DFC00D0E7E8D12>I<
06000E000E000E007FF8FFF80E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E1C0E1C0E1C07F801E0
0E127F9112>I<F8F8F8F838383838383838383838383838383838383838781FFE0FBE0F
0E7F8D12>I<3FFC7FFC7038707000E001C0038007000E001C1C381C701CFFFCFFFC0E0E
7F8D12>122 D E /Fd 46 124 df<00FC7E000703C1000E0783801C0703801C0701001C
0700001C0700001C0700001C070000FFFFFF801C0703801C0703801C0703801C0703801C
0703801C0703801C0703801C0703801C0703801C0703801C0703801C0703807F1FCFE01B
1780961D>14 D<00001000FC200303400C00C01800E03801F0300130700238600618E004
1CE0081CE0181CE0101CE0201CE0601CE0401C6080187180383100303A00701E00600C00
C00B030008FC00100000200000161A7E971B>31 D<60F0F070101020204040040A7D830A
>44 D<FF80FF80090280870C>I<60F0F06004047D830A>I<07C018303018701C600C600C
E00EE00EE00EE00EE00EE00EE00EE00EE00E600C600C701C30181C7007C00F157F9412>
48 D<0F8030E040708030C038E0384038003800700070006000C00180030006000C0808
0810183FF07FF0FFF00D157E9412>50 D<40007FFE7FFC7FF8C008801080200040008000
800100030003000200060006000E000E000E000E000E0004000F167E9512>55
D<07C0183030186018E00CE00CE00EE00EE00E601E301E186E0F8E000E000C001C701870
18603020E01F800F157F9412>57 D<001000003800003800003800005C00005C00005C00
008E00008E00008E0001070001070002038002038002038007FFC00401C00401C00800E0
0800E01800F03800F0FE03FE17177F961A>65 D<FFFE001C03801C00E01C00601C00701C
00701C00701C00701C00E01C01C01FFF801FFFC01C00E01C00701C00301C00381C00381C
00381C00381C00701C00E01C01C0FFFF0015177F9619>I<00FC100383300E00B01C0070
380030300030700010600010E00010E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00010600010
7000103000203800201C00400E008003830000FC0014177E9619>I<FFFF001C01C01C00
E01C00301C00381C00181C001C1C000C1C000E1C000E1C000E1C000E1C000E1C000E1C00
0E1C000C1C001C1C001C1C00381C00301C00601C01C0FFFF0017177F961B>I<FFFFE01C
00E01C00601C00201C00101C00101C00101C04001C04001C04001C0C001FFC001C0C001C
04001C04081C04081C00081C00181C00101C00101C00301C00F0FFFFF015177F9618>I<
FFFFE01C00E01C00601C00201C00101C00101C00101C04001C04001C04001C0C001FFC00
1C0C001C04001C04001C04001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C0000FFC00014177F
9617>I<FF80FE1C00781C00601C00401C00801C01001C06001C08001C10001C38001C78
001C9C001D0E001E0E001C07001C03801C01C01C01C01C00E01C00701C00781C007CFF80
FF18177F961B>75 D<FFC0001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C0000
1C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00201C00201C00201C00601C00601C00401C00C0
1C03C0FFFFC013177F9616>I<00FC000303000E01C01C00E03800703000307000387000
38E0001CE0001CE0001CE0001CE0001CE0001CE0001C6000187000383000303878701C84
E00E85C003830000FE0400020400030400038C0001F80001F80000F0161D7E961B>81
D<0FC4302C601C400CC004C004C004E00070007F003FE00FF801FC001C000E0006800680
068006C004E008D81087E00F177E9614>83 D<7FFFF86038184038084038088038048038
048038040038000038000038000038000038000038000038000038000038000038000038
0000380000380000380000380003FF8016177F9619>I<FF80FE1C00381C00101C00101C
00101C00101C00101C00101C00101C00101C00101C00101C00101C00101C00101C00101C
00101C00100E0020060020030040018180007E0017177F961A>I<FF007E3C00381C0010
1C00100E00200E00200F006007004007004003808003808003C18001C10001C10000E200
00E20000F20000740000740000380000380000380000100017177F961A>I<3FC0706070
302038003803F81E3830387038E039E039E07970FF1F1E100E7F8D12>97
D<F8000038000038000038000038000038000038000038000038000039F0003E0C003806
00380700380300380380380380380380380380380300380700380600361C0021F0001117
7F9614>I<07F01838303870106000E000E000E000E000600070083008183007C00D0E7F
8D10>I<003E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E0007CE001C3E
00300E00700E00600E00E00E00E00E00E00E00E00E00600E00700E00301E00182E0007CF
8011177F9614>I<0FC0186030307038E018FFF8E000E000E000600070083010183007C0
0D0E7F8D10>I<03E006700E701C201C001C001C001C001C00FF801C001C001C001C001C
001C001C001C001C001C001C001C007F800C1780960B>I<0F9E18E33060707070707070
306018C02F80200060003FE03FF83FFC600EC006C006C006600C38380FE010157F8D12>
I<F8000038000038000038000038000038000038000038000038000038F8003B1C003C0E
00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00FE3F801117
7F9614>I<307878300000000000F8383838383838383838383838FE07177F960A>I<0300
078007800300000000000000000000001F80038003800380038003800380038003800380
0380038003800380038003804380E300E7007C00091D82960B>I<F80038003800380038
003800380038003800383E383838303840388039803FC039E038E038F03878383C383CFE
7F10177F9613>I<F8383838383838383838383838383838383838383838FE07177F960A>
I<F8F83E003B1CC7003C0F0380380E0380380E0380380E0380380E0380380E0380380E03
80380E0380380E0380380E0380380E0380FE3F8FE01B0E7F8D1E>I<F8F8003B1C003C0E
00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00FE3F80110E
7F8D14>I<07C018303018600C600CE00EE00EE00EE00EE00E701C3018183007C00F0E7F
8D12>I<F9F0003E1C003806003807003803003803803803803803803803803803003807
00380E003E1C0039F000380000380000380000380000380000FE000011147F8D14>I<F9
E03A703C703820380038003800380038003800380038003800FF000C0E7F8D0E>114
D<1F4060C0C040C040E000FF007F801FC001E080608060C060E0C09F000B0E7F8D0E>I<
080008000800180018003800FFC038003800380038003800380038003840384038403840
1C800F000A147F930E>I<F83E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E0038
0E00380E00380E00381E001C2E0007CF80110E7F8D14>I<FE1F380E3C0C1C081C080E10
0E100720072007E003C003C001800180100E7F8D13>I<FEFE7C383838383810383C101C
3C201C4C201E4E600ECE400E8740078780070380070380030300020100160E7F8D19>I<
FE1F380E3C0C1C081C080E100E100720072007E003C003C00180018001000100E200E200
A400780010147F8D13>121 D<FFFF801101808812>123 D E /Fe
1 4 df<0C000C00CCC0EDC07F800C007F80EDC0CCC00C000C000A0B7D8B10>3
D E /Ff 49 123 df<FFFF80FFFF80FFFF8011037E8D16>45 D<70F8F8F8700505788416
>I<03E0000FF8001FFC001E3C00380E00780F00700700700700E00380E00380E00380E0
0380E00380E00380E00380E00380F00780700700700700780F003C1E001E3C001FFC000F
F80003E00011197E9816>48 D<0300070007000F001F00FF00FF00E70007000700070007
000700070007000700070007000700070007000700FFF8FFF8FFF80D197B9816>I<007C
0000FC0000DC0001DC00039C00039C00071C000F1C000E1C001E1C003C1C00381C00781C
00F01C00FFFFE0FFFFE0FFFFE0001C00001C00001C00001C00001C0001FFC001FFC001FF
C013197F9816>52 D<3FFE007FFE007FFE00700000700000700000700000700000700000
70000077F0007FFC007FFE00780F00300700000380000380600380F00380F00380E00700
781E003FFC001FF80007E00011197E9816>I<00F80003FC0007FE000F07001C0F00380F
00780600700000700000E3F800EFFC00FFFE00F80F00F00700F00380E00380E003807003
807003807007803807003C1E001FFC000FF80003E00011197E9816>I<00F80003FC0007
FE000F07001C3B8038FF8079FF8073C7C07383C0E701C0E701C0E701C0E701C0E701C0E7
01C0E701C073838073C78079FF0038FE001C38000F03C007FFC003FF0000FC0012197E98
16>64 D<7FF800FFFE007FFF001C07001C07801C03801C03801C03801C03801C07001FFF
001FFE001FFE001C1F001C03801C03C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C03C01C07807FFF
80FFFF007FFC0012197F9816>66 D<01F18007FB800FFF801F0F803C0780380380700380
700380F00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000F00000700380700380
3803803C07001F0F000FFE0007FC0001F00011197E9816>I<7FF800FFFE007FFF001C0F
001C07801C03C01C01C01C01C01C01E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00
E01C00E01C01C01C01C01C03C01C07801C0F807FFF00FFFE007FF8001319809816>I<7F
FFC0FFFFC07FFFC01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C00001C00001C1C001C1C001FFC001F
FC001FFC001C1C001C1C001C00001C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E07FFFE0FFFFE07F
FFE013197F9816>I<7FFFE0FFFFE07FFFE01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00001C0000
1C1C001C1C001FFC001FFC001FFC001C1C001C1C001C00001C00001C00001C00001C0000
1C00007F8000FFC0007F800013197F9816>I<01F18007FB800FFF801F0F803C07803803
80700380700380F00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E01FC0E01FE0E01FC0F003807003
807007803807803C07801E0F800FFF8007FB8001F38013197F9816>I<7FFCFFFE7FFC03
800380038003800380038003800380038003800380038003800380038003800380038003
807FFCFFFE7FFC0F197D9816>73 D<FC07E0FE0FE0FE0FE03A0B803B1B803B1B803B1B80
3B1B803B1B803BBB8039B38039B38039B38039B38039F38038E38038E380380380380380
380380380380380380FE0FE0FE0FE0FE0FE013197F9816>77 D<7E07F0FF0FF87F07F01D
81C01D81C01D81C01DC1C01CC1C01CE1C01CE1C01C61C01C71C01C71C01C71C01C31C01C
39C01C39C01C19C01C1DC01C0DC01C0DC01C0DC07F07C0FF87C07F03C01519809816>I<
07E3001FFF003FFF00781F00F00700E00700E00700E00000F000007800003F80001FF000
07FC0000FE00000F00000700000380000380600380E00380E00700F80F00FFFE00FFFC00
C7F00011197E9816>83 D<7FFFE0FFFFE0FFFFE0E0E0E0E0E0E0E0E0E0E0E0E000E00000
E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000
E00000E00007FC000FFE0007FC0013197F9816>I<7F07F0FF8FF87F07F01C01C01C01C0
1C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C01C0
1C01C01C01C00E03800E038007070007FF0003FE0000F8001519809816>I<FE0FE0FE0F
E0FE0FE03803803C07801C07001C07001C07001E0F000E0E000E0E000E0E000E0E00071C
00071C00071C00071C0003180003B80003B80003B80001B00001F00001F00000E0001319
7F9816>I<FE0FE0FF1FE0FE0FE01C07001C07000E0E000E0E00071C00071C00071C0003
B80003B80001F00001F00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00003
F80007FC0003F80013197F9816>89 D<7FFF80FFFF80FFFF80E00700E00F00E01E00E01C
00003C0000780000700000F00001E00001C00003C0000780000700000F00001E03801C03
803C0380780380700380FFFF80FFFF80FFFF8011197E9816>I<1FE0003FF0007FF80078
3C00300E00000E00000E0003FE001FFE003E0E00700E00E00E00E00E00E00E00783E007F
FFE03FE7E00F83E013127E9116>97 D<FC0000FC0000FC00001C00001C00001C00001C00
001C7C001DFE001FFF001F07801E03C01C01C01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00
E01C01C01E03C01F07801FFF001DFE000C780013197F9816>I<03F80FFC1FFE3C1E780C
7000E000E000E000E000E000F000700778073E0E1FFC0FF803F010127D9116>I<003F00
003F00003F0000070000070000070000070003C7000FF7001FFF003C1F00780F00700700
E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700700F00780F003C1F001FFFE00FF7E007C7E0
13197F9816>I<03F0000FFC001FFE003C0F00780700700380E00380FFFF80FFFF80FFFF
80E00000E000007003807803803E07801FFF0007FE0001F80011127E9116>I<001E0000
7F0001FF8001C7800383000380000380007FFF00FFFF00FFFF0003800003800003800003
80000380000380000380000380000380000380000380000380007FFC00FFFE007FFC0011
197F9816>I<03E3C007F7E00FFFE01C1CC0380E00380E00380E00380E00380E001C1C00
0FF8001FF0001BE0003800001800001FFC001FFF003FFF807003C0E000E0E000E0E000E0
E000E07001C07C07C03FFF800FFE0003F800131C7F9116>I<FC0000FC0000FC00001C00
001C00001C00001C00001C78001DFC001FFE001F0F001E07001C07001C07001C07001C07
001C07001C07001C07001C07001C07001C0700FF8FE0FF9FE0FF8FE013197F9816>I<03
000780078003000000000000000000FF80FF80FF80038003800380038003800380038003
800380038003800380FFFCFFFEFFFC0F1A7C9916>I<0030007800780030000000000000
00000FF81FF80FF800380038003800380038003800380038003800380038003800380038
003800380038003800386070F0F0FFE07FC03F800D237E9916>I<7E0000FE00007E0000
0E00000E00000E00000E00000E7FE00E7FE00E7FE00E0F000E1E000E3C000E78000EF000
0FF0000FF8000FBC000F1E000E0E000E07000E07807F87F0FFCFF07F87F01419809816>
I<7FC000FFC0007FC00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C0
0001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C0007FFF00FFFF
807FFF0011197E9816>I<F9C380FFEFC0FFFFE03C78E03C78E03870E03870E03870E038
70E03870E03870E03870E03870E03870E03870E0FE7CF8FE7CF8FE7CF81512809116>I<
FC7800FDFC00FFFE001F0F001E07001C07001C07001C07001C07001C07001C07001C0700
1C07001C07001C0700FF8FE0FF9FE0FF8FE013127F9116>I<03E0000FF8001FFC003C1E
00780F00700700E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380F00780700700780F003C1E001FFC
000FF80003E00011127E9116>I<FC7C00FDFE00FFFF001F07801E03C01C01C01C00E01C
00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C01C01E03C01F07801FFF001DFE001C78001C00001C
00001C00001C00001C00001C0000FF8000FF8000FF8000131B7F9116>I<03E3800FF380
1FFB803E0F80780780700780E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380E00380700780780780
3C1F801FFB800FF38003E380000380000380000380000380000380000380001FF0003FF8
001FF0151B7F9116>I<7F0FC0FF3FE07F7FE007F04007C0000780000780000700000700
000700000700000700000700000700000700007FFC00FFFC007FFC0013127F9116>I<0F
EC3FFC7FFCF03CE01CE01C70007F801FF007F8003C600EE00EF00EF81EFFFCFFF8C7E00F
127D9116>I<0300000700000700000700000700007FFF00FFFF00FFFF00070000070000
07000007000007000007000007000007010007038007038007038007870003FE0001FC00
00F80011177F9616>I<FC3F00FC3F00FC3F001C07001C07001C07001C07001C07001C07
001C07001C07001C07001C07001C07001C1F001FFFE00FF7E007C7E013127F9116>I<7F
1FC0FF9FE07F1FC01C07001C07000E0E000E0E000E0E00071C00071C00071C00071C0003
B80003B80003B80001F00001F00000E00013127F9116>I<FF1FE0FF1FE0FF1FE0380380
38038038038038038039F38039F38019F30019B30019B30019B3001DB7001D17001F1F00
0F1E000E0E0013127F9116>I<7F1FC07F3FC07F1FC00F1E00073C0003B80003F00001F0
0000E00001E00001F00003B800073C00071C000E0E007F1FC0FF3FE07F1FC013127F9116
>I<7F1FC0FF9FE07F1FC01C07000E07000E0E000E0E00070E00071C00071C00039C0003
9C0003980001B80001B80000F00000F00000F00000E00000E00000E00001C00079C0007B
C0007F80007F00003C0000131B7F9116>I<3FFFC07FFFC07FFFC0700780700F00701E00
003C0000780001F00003E0000780000F00001E01C03C01C07801C0FFFFC0FFFFC0FFFFC0
12127F9116>I E /Fg 79 125 df<007E1F0001C1B1800303E3C00703C3C00E03C1800E
01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C000FFFFFC000E01C0000E01C0000E
01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E
01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0000E01C0007F87FC001A1D809C18>11
D<007E0001C1800301800703C00E03C00E01800E00000E00000E00000E00000E0000FFFF
C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01
C00E01C00E01C00E01C00E01C07F87F8151D809C17>I<003F07E00001C09C18000380F0
18000701F03C000E01E03C000E00E018000E00E000000E00E000000E00E000000E00E000
000E00E00000FFFFFFFC000E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C00
0E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C000E
00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C000E00E01C007FC7FCFF80211D809C23>14
D<E0E0F0381C0E0207077C9C15>18 D<60F0F0F0F0F0F0F0606060606060606060606060
60000000000060F0F060041E7C9D0C>33 D<6060F0F0F8F8686808080808080810101010
2020404080800D0C7F9C15>I<0080008007E01898308460824081C087C08FC08FC086E0
8070807E803FC01FF00FF803FC00BE008E00876087F083F083E083808240824084208818
9007E00080008010217E9E15>36 D<00800100020006000C000C00180018003000300030
006000600060006000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000600060
0060006000300030003000180018000C000C000600020001000080092A7C9E10>40
D<8000400020003000180018000C000C0006000600060003000300030003000380038003
8003800380038003800380038003800380038003000300030003000600060006000C000C
00180018003000200040008000092A7E9E10>I<60F0F0701010101020204080040C7C83
0C>44 D<FFE0FFE00B0280890E>I<60F0F06004047C830C>I<0001000300060006000600
0C000C000C0018001800180030003000300060006000C000C000C0018001800180030003
000300060006000C000C000C00180018001800300030003000600060006000C000C00010
297E9E15>I<03C00C301818300C300C700E60066006E007E007E007E007E007E007E007
E007E007E007E007E007E00760066006700E300C300C18180C3007E0101D7E9B15>I<01
0007003F00C7000700070007000700070007000700070007000700070007000700070007
0007000700070007000700070007000700FFF80D1C7C9B15>I<07C01830201C400C400E
F00FF80FF807F8077007000F000E000E001C001C00380070006000C00180030006010C01
180110023FFE7FFEFFFE101C7E9B15>I<07E01830201C201C781E780E781E381E001C00
1C00180030006007C00030001C001C000E000F000F700FF80FF80FF80FF00E401C201C18
3007C0101D7E9B15>I<000C00000C00001C00003C00003C00005C0000DC00009C00011C
00031C00021C00041C000C1C00081C00101C00301C00201C00401C00C01C00FFFFC0001C
00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C0001FFC0121C7F9B15>I<300C3FF83FF03F
C020002000200020002000200023E02C303018301C200E000E000F000F000F600FF00FF0
0FF00F800E401E401C2038187007C0101D7E9B15>I<00F0030C04040C0E181E301E300C
700070006000E3E0E430E818F00CF00EE006E007E007E007E007E007600760077006300E
300C18180C3003E0101D7E9B15>I<4000007FFF807FFF007FFF00400200800400800400
80080000100000100000200000600000400000C00000C00001C000018000018000038000
038000038000038000078000078000078000078000078000078000030000111D7E9B15>
I<03E00C301008200C200660066006700670067C0C3E183FB01FE007F007F818FC307E60
1E600FC007C003C003C003C00360026004300C1C1007E0101D7E9B15>I<03C00C301818
300C700C600EE006E006E007E007E007E007E0076007700F300F18170C2707C700060006
000E300C780C78187018203010C00F80101D7E9B15>I<60F0F060000000000000000000
0060F0F06004127C910C>I<60F0F0600000000000000000000060F0F070101010102020
4080041A7C910C>I<7FFFFFC0FFFFFFE000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000FFFFFFE07FFFFFC01B0C7E8F20>61
D<000600000006000000060000000F0000000F0000000F000000178000001780000037C0
000023C0000023C0000043E0000041E0000041E0000080F0000080F0000080F000010078
000100780001FFF80002003C0002003C0002003C0004001E0004001E000C001F000C000F
001E001F00FF00FFF01C1D7F9C1F>65 D<FFFFC0000F0078000F003C000F001E000F000E
000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000E000F001E000F003C000F00F8000FFFF0
000F003C000F001E000F000F000F0007000F0007800F0007800F0007800F0007800F0007
800F000F000F000F000F001E000F007800FFFFE000191C7F9B1D>I<001F808000E06180
01801980070007800E0003801C0003801C00018038000180780000807800008070000080
F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F000000070000080
7800008078000080380000801C0001001C0001000E000200070004000180080000E03000
001FC000191E7E9C1E>I<FFFFC0000F00F0000F003C000F000E000F0007000F0007000F
0003800F0003C00F0001C00F0001C00F0001E00F0001E00F0001E00F0001E00F0001E00F
0001E00F0001E00F0001E00F0001C00F0001C00F0003C00F0003800F0007800F0007000F
000E000F001C000F007000FFFFC0001B1C7E9B20>I<FFFFFC0F003C0F000C0F00040F00
040F00060F00020F00020F01020F01000F01000F01000F03000FFF000F03000F01000F01
000F01000F01010F00010F00020F00020F00020F00060F00060F000C0F003CFFFFFC181C
7E9B1C>I<FFFFF80F00780F00180F00080F00080F000C0F00040F00040F01040F01000F
01000F01000F03000FFF000F03000F01000F01000F01000F01000F00000F00000F00000F
00000F00000F00000F00000F0000FFF800161C7E9B1B>I<001F808000E0618001801980
070007800E0003801C0003801C00018038000180780000807800008070000080F0000000
F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F000FFF0F0000F807000078078000780
78000780380007801C0007801C0007800E00078007000B800180118000E06080001F8000
1C1E7E9C21>I<FFF0FFF00F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F
000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000FFFFF000F000F000F000F000F
000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F
000F000F000F00FFF0FFF01C1C7F9B1F>I<FFF00F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F00
0F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F000F00
FFF00C1C7F9B0F>I<07FF80007C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00
003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00003C00
703C00F83C00F83C00F8380070780040700030E0000F8000111D7F9B15>I<FFF01FE00F
0007800F0006000F0004000F0008000F0010000F0020000F0040000F0080000F0100000F
0200000F0600000F0F00000F1780000F2780000F43C0000F81E0000F01E0000F00F0000F
0078000F0078000F003C000F003E000F001E000F000F000F000F800F000FC0FFF03FF01C
1C7F9B20>I<FFF8000F80000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F0000
0F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00080F00080F00080F0018
0F00180F00100F00300F00700F01F0FFFFF0151C7E9B1A>I<FF8000FF800F8000F8000F
8000F8000BC00178000BC00178000BC001780009E002780009E002780008F004780008F0
04780008F0047800087808780008780878000878087800083C107800083C107800083C10
7800081E207800081E207800081E207800080F407800080F407800080780780008078078
00080780780008030078001C03007800FF8307FF80211C7E9B26>I<FF001FF00F800380
0FC001000BC0010009E0010008F0010008F0010008780100083C0100083E0100081E0100
080F0100080F8100080781000803C1000801E1000801F1000800F1000800790008007D00
08003D0008001F0008001F0008000F0008000700080003001C000300FF8001001C1C7F9B
1F>I<003F800000E0E0000380380007001C000E000E001C0007003C0007803800038078
0003C0780003C0700001C0F00001E0F00001E0F00001E0F00001E0F00001E0F00001E0F0
0001E0F00001E0700001C0780003C0780003C0380003803C0007801C0007000E000E0007
001C000380380000E0E000003F80001B1E7E9C20>I<FFFF800F00E00F00780F003C0F00
1C0F001E0F001E0F001E0F001E0F001E0F001C0F003C0F00780F00E00FFF800F00000F00
000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F0000FFF000171C
7E9B1C>I<003F800000E0E0000380380007001C000E000E001C0007003C000780380003
80780003C0780003C0700001C0F00001E0F00001E0F00001E0F00001E0F00001E0F00001
E0F00001E0F00001E0700001C0780003C0780003C0380003803C0E07801C1107000E208E
0007205C0003A0780000F0E020003FE0200000602000003060000038E000003FC000003F
C000001F8000000F001B257E9C20>I<FFFF00000F01E0000F0078000F003C000F001C00
0F001E000F001E000F001E000F001E000F001C000F003C000F0078000F01E0000FFF0000
0F01E0000F0070000F0078000F003C000F003C000F003C000F003C000F003C000F003C00
0F003C100F003C100F001C100F001C10FFF00E20000003C01C1D7E9B1F>I<07E0801C19
80300580300380600180E00180E00080E00080E00080F00000F800007C00007FC0003FF8
001FFE0007FF0000FF80000F800007C00003C00001C08001C08001C08001C0C00180C001
80E00300D00200CC0C0083F800121E7E9C17>I<7FFFFFC0700F01C0600F00C0400F0040
400F0040C00F0020800F0020800F0020800F0020000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000
000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000
000F0000000F0000000F0000000F0000001F800003FFFC001B1C7F9B1E>I<FFF01FF00F
0003800F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F
0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F0001000F
0001000F0001000F00010007000200078002000380040001C0040000E018000070600000
0F80001C1D7F9B1F>I<FFE1FFC0FF1F003E003C1E003C00180F001E00100F001E00100F
001E001007801F002007801F002007801F002003C027804003C027804003C027804001E0
43C08001E043C08001E043C08000F081E10000F081E10000F081E10000F900F300007900
F200007900F200007E007E00003E007C00003E007C00003C003C00001C003800001C0038
0000180018000008001000281D7F9B2B>87 D<FFF07FC00FC01E0007800C0007C0080003
C0100001E0200001F0200000F0400000788000007C8000003D0000003E0000001F000000
0F0000000F8000000F80000013C0000023E0000021E0000040F0000080F8000080780001
007C0002003E0002001E0006001F001F001F80FF807FF01C1C7F9B1F>I<FFF003FC0F80
01E0078000C007C0008003C0010003E0030001E0020000F0040000F8040000780800007C
1800003C1000003E2000001F2000000F4000000FC0000007800000078000000780000007
800000078000000780000007800000078000000780000007800000078000007FF8001E1C
809B1F>I<08081010202040404040808080808080B0B0F8F8787830300D0C7A9C15>92
D<1FC000307000783800781C00301C00001C00001C0001FC000F1C00381C00701C00601C
00E01C40E01C40E01C40603C40304E801F870012127E9115>97 D<FC00001C00001C0000
1C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C7C001D87001E01801C00C0
1C00E01C00601C00701C00701C00701C00701C00701C00701C00601C00E01C00C01E0180
19070010FC00141D7F9C17>I<03F80C0C181E301E700C6000E000E000E000E000E000E0
0060007002300218040C1803E00F127F9112>I<001F8000038000038000038000038000
038000038000038000038000038000038003F3800E0B80180780300380700380600380E0
0380E00380E00380E00380E00380E003806003807003803003801807800E1B8003E3F014
1D7F9C17>I<07E00C301818300C700E6006E006FFFEE000E000E000E000600070023002
18040C1803E00F127F9112>I<00F8018C071E061E0E0C0E000E000E000E000E000E00FF
E00E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E007FE00F
1D809C0D>I<00038007C4C01C78C0383880301800701C00701C00701C00701C00301800
3838001C700027C0002000002000003000003FF8001FFF001FFF802003806001C0C000C0
C000C0C000C06001803003001C0E0007F800121C7F9215>I<FC00001C00001C00001C00
001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C7C001C87001D03001E03801C03
801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03
80FF9FF0141D7F9C17>I<18003C003C0018000000000000000000000000000000FC001C
001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C00FF80091D7F
9C0C>I<00C001E001E000C0000000000000000000000000000007E000E000E000E000E0
00E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E060E0F0C0
F1C061803E000B25839C0D>I<FC00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00
001C00001C00001C00001C0FE01C07801C06001C0C001C10001C20001C40001CE0001DE0
001E70001C78001C38001C3C001C1C001C0E001C0F001C0F80FF9FE0131D7F9C16>I<FC
001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C
001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C00FF80091D7F9C0C>I<FC7E07E0001C8388
38001D019018001E01E01C001C01C01C001C01C01C001C01C01C001C01C01C001C01C01C
001C01C01C001C01C01C001C01C01C001C01C01C001C01C01C001C01C01C001C01C01C00
1C01C01C00FF8FF8FF8021127F9124>I<FC7C001C87001D03001E03801C03801C03801C
03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C0380FF9FF014
127F9117>I<03F0000E1C00180600300300700380600180E001C0E001C0E001C0E001C0
E001C0E001C06001807003803003001806000E1C0003F00012127F9115>I<FC7C001D87
001E01801C01C01C00E01C00E01C00701C00701C00701C00701C00701C00701C00E01C00
E01C01C01E01801D07001CFC001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C00001C0000FF80
00141A7F9117>I<03E0800E1980180580380780700380700380E00380E00380E00380E0
0380E00380E003807003807003803807801807800E1B8003E38000038000038000038000
0380000380000380000380001FF0141A7F9116>I<FCE01D381E781E781C301C001C001C
001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C00FFC00D127F9110>I<1F9020704030C010
C010E010F8007F803FE00FF000F880388018C018C018E010D0608FC00D127F9110>I<04
000400040004000C000C001C003C00FFE01C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C001C
101C101C101C101C100C100E2003C00C1A7F9910>I<FC1F801C03801C03801C03801C03
801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C03801C07800C07800E1B
8003E3F014127F9117>I<FF07E03C03801C01001C01000E02000E02000F060007040007
040003880003880003C80001D00001D00000E00000E00000E00000400013127F9116>I<
FF3FC7E03C0703C01C0701801C0701001C0B01000E0B82000E0B82000E1182000711C400
0711C4000720C40003A0E80003A0E80003C0680001C0700001C070000180300000802000
1B127F911E>I<FF0FE01E07001C06000E040007080003900003B00001E00000E00000F0
0001F000013800021C00041C000C0E001807003C0780FE1FF014127F9116>I<FF07E03C
03801C01001C01000E02000E02000F060007040007040003880003880003C80001D00001
D00000E00000E00000E000004000004000008000008000F08000F10000F3000066000038
0000131A7F9116>I<7FFC70386038407040F040E041C003C0038007000F040E041C043C
0C380870087038FFF80E127F9112>I<FFFFF01401808B15>I<FFFFFFFFFF802901808B2A
>I E /Fh 35 123 df<0000FE000003018000060180000C0380001C0180001C00000018
00000038000000380000003800000038000003FFFE0000700E0000700E0000700E000070
1C0000701C0000E01C0000E01C0000E0380000E0380000E0380001C0380001C0720001C0
720001C0720001C07200038034000380180003800000030000000300000007000000C600
0000E6000000CC000000780000001925819C17>12 D<183878380808101020404080050C
7D830D>44 D<FFC0FFC0FFC00A037D890F>I<3078F06005047C830D>I<003E0000E18001
81C00300C00700C00600C00E00E00C00E01C00C01C00C01801C03801C03801C03801C070
0380700380700380700380600700E00700E00600E00E00E00E00E00C00E0180060380060
700030C0001F0000131D7C9B15>48 D<0004000C00180038007807B80070007000700070
00E000E000E000E001C001C001C001C0038003800380038007000700070007000F00FFF0
0E1C7B9B15>I<09C0400FE0801FE1801C6100302600201A00600400400C008008008018
0000300000300000600000600000C00000C00001C0000180000380000300000700000700
000700000E00000E00000E00001C00001C0000180000121D799B15>55
D<01FFFF00003C03C0003800E0003800E000380070003800700070007800700038007000
380070007800E0007800E0007800E0007800E0007801C000F001C000F001C000F001C000
E0038001E0038001C0038003C0038003800700070007000E0007001C00070038000E00E0
00FFFF80001D1C7E9B1F>68 D<01FFFFF0003C00F0003800300038002000380020003800
200070002000700020007008200070080000E0100000E0100000E0300000FFF00001C020
0001C0200001C0200001C020000380408003800080038000800380010007000100070003
0007000200070006000E003C00FFFFFC001C1C7E9B1C>I<03FF00780070007000700070
00E000E000E000E001C001C001C001C0038003800380038007000700070007000E000E00
0E000E001E00FFC0101C7D9B10>73 D<1FFFFFC01C0701C0300E00C0200E0080600E0080
400E0080401C0080801C0080801C0080001C000000380000003800000038000000380000
0070000000700000007000000070000000E0000000E0000000E0000000E0000001C00000
01C0000001C0000001C0000003C000007FFE00001A1C799B1E>84
D<01E307170C0F180F380E300E700E700EE01CE01CE01CE01CE039E039E0396079319A1E
0C10127C9115>97 D<3F00070007000E000E000E000E001C001C001C001C0039E03A183C
0C380C700C700E700E700EE01CE01CE01CE018E038E030E06060C031801E000F1D7C9C13
>I<00F803040E041C0E181C300070007000E000E000E000E000E000E004600860103060
0F800F127C9113>I<0007E00000E00000E00001C00001C00001C00001C0000380000380
00038000038001E7000717000C0F00180F00380E00300E00700E00700E00E01C00E01C00
E01C00E01C00E03900E03900E03900607900319A001E0C00131D7C9C15>I<00F807040C
0418023804300470087FF0E000E000E000E000E00060046008301030600F800F127C9113
>I<0003C0000670000C70001C60001C00001C0000380000380000380000380000380003
FF8000700000700000700000700000700000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00001C00001
C00001C00001C00001C000038000038000038000030000030000070000C60000E60000CC
00007800001425819C0D>I<0078C001C5C00303C00603C00E03800C03801C03801C0380
380700380700380700380700380E00380E00380E00181E000C7C00079C00001C00001C00
003800003800C03000E07000C1C0007F0000121A7E9113>I<0FC00001C00001C0000380
000380000380000380000700000700000700000700000E3E000EC3000F03800E03801E03
801C03801C03801C0380380700380700380700380E00700E40700E40701C40701C80E00C
80600700121D7E9C15>I<01800380010000000000000000000000000000001C00260047
0047008E008E000E001C001C001C0038003800710071007100720072003C00091C7C9B0D
>I<1F800380038007000700070007000E000E000E000E001C001C001C001C0038003800
380038007000700070007000E200E200E200E40064003800091D7D9C0B>108
D<1C1E0780266318C04683A0E04703C0E08E0380E08E0380E00E0380E00E0380E01C0701
C01C0701C01C0701C01C070380380E0388380E0388380E0708380E0710701C0320300C01
C01D127C9122>I<383E004CC3004D03804E03809E03809C03801C03801C038038070038
0700380700380E00700E40700E40701C40701C80E00C8060070012127C9117>I<00F800
030C000E06001C0300180300300300700380700380E00700E00700E00700E00E00E00E00
E01C0060180060300030E0000F800011127C9115>I<03878004C86004D03004E03009C0
3009C03801C03801C0380380700380700380700380600700E00700C00701800783000E86
000E78000E00000E00001C00001C00001C00001C0000380000FF0000151A809115>I<01
E107130C0F180F380E300E700E700EE01CE01CE01CE01CE038E038E038607831F01E7000
70007000E000E000E000E001C00FF8101A7C9113>I<1C3C2642468747078E068E000E00
0E001C001C001C001C0038003800380038007000300010127C9112>I<01F006080C080C
1C18181C001F001FC00FF007F0007800386030E030C030806060C01F000E127D9111>I<
03000700070007000E000E000E000E00FFE01C001C001C00380038003800380070007000
70007000E080E080E100E100660038000B1A7C990E>I<1C01802E03804E03804E03808E
07008E07001C07001C0700380E00380E00380E00380E00301C80301C80301C80383C8018
4D000F860011127C9116>I<1C062E0E4E064E068E028E021C021C023804380438043808
300830083010382018400F800F127C9113>I<1E01832703874703874703838707018707
010E07010E07011C0E021C0E021C0E021C0E04180C04181C04181C081C1E080C263007C3
C018127C911C>I<0387800CC8400870E01070E020E0C020E00000E00000E00001C00001
C00001C00001C000038100638100E38200C5820085840078780013127E9113>I<1C0180
2E03804E03804E03808E07008E07001C07001C0700380E00380E00380E00380E00301C00
301C00301C00383C001878000FB800003800003000007000E06000E0C000818000430000
3C0000111A7C9114>I<01C107E10FF6081C100800100020004000800100020004000804
10042C0C73F841F080E010127E9111>I E /Fi 43 123 df<001FC1F00070371800C03E
3C01807C3C0380783C070038000700380007003800070038000700380007003800070038
000700380007003800FFFFFFC00700380007003800070038000700380007003800070038
000700380007003800070038000700380007003800070038000700380007003800070038
0007003800070038000700380007003C007FE1FFC01E2380A21C>11
D<00200040008001000300060004000C000C001800180030003000300070006000600060
00E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E00060006000600070
00300030003000180018000C000C0004000600030001000080004000200B327CA413>40
D<800040002000100018000C000400060006000300030001800180018001C000C000C000
C000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000C000C000C001
C0018001800180030003000600060004000C00180010002000400080000B327DA413>I<
70F8F8F87005057C840E>46 D<0001800000018000000180000003C0000003C0000003C0
000005E0000005E0000009F0000008F0000008F00000107800001078000010780000203C
0000203C0000203C0000401E0000401E0000C01F0000800F0000800F0001FFFF80010007
8001000780020003C0020003C0020003C0040001E0040001E0040001E0080000F01C0000
F03E0001F8FF800FFF20237EA225>65 D<FFFFF8000F800E0007800780078003C0078003
E0078001E0078001F0078001F0078001F0078001F0078001F0078001E0078003E0078007
C007800F8007803E0007FFFE0007800780078003C0078001E0078001F0078000F0078000
F8078000F8078000F8078000F8078000F8078000F8078001F0078001F0078003E0078007
C00F800F00FFFFFC001D227EA123>I<0007E0100038183000E0063001C00170038000F0
070000F00E0000701E0000701C0000303C0000303C0000307C0000107800001078000010
F8000000F8000000F8000000F8000000F8000000F8000000F8000000F800000078000000
780000107C0000103C0000103C0000101C0000201E0000200E0000400700004003800080
01C0010000E0020000381C000007E0001C247DA223>I<FFFFFFC00F8007C0078001C007
8000C0078000400780004007800060078000200780002007800020078020200780200007
80200007802000078060000780E00007FFE0000780E00007806000078020000780200007
802000078020080780000807800008078000100780001007800010078000300780003007
800070078000E00F8003E0FFFFFFE01D227EA121>69 D<FFFFFFC00F8007C0078001C007
8000C0078000400780004007800060078000200780002007800020078020200780200007
80200007802000078060000780E00007FFE0000780E00007806000078020000780200007
802000078020000780000007800000078000000780000007800000078000000780000007
800000078000000FC00000FFFE00001B227EA120>I<0007F008003C0C1800E0021801C0
01B8038000F8070000780F0000381E0000381E0000183C0000183C0000187C0000087800
000878000008F8000000F8000000F8000000F8000000F8000000F8000000F8000000F800
1FFF780000F8780000787C0000783C0000783C0000781E0000781E0000780F0000780700
0078038000B801C000B800E00318003C0C080007F00020247DA226>I<03FFE0001F0000
0F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F0000
0F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F0070
0F00F80F00F80F00F80E00F01E00401C0020380018700007C00013237EA119>74
D<FFFC00FF800FC0007C0007800030000780002000078000400007800080000780010000
078002000007800400000780080000078010000007802000000780400000078080000007
81C000000783E000000785E000000788F000000790F0000007A078000007C03C00000780
3C000007801E000007800F000007800F00000780078000078007C000078003C000078001
E000078001E000078000F000078000F8000FC000FC00FFFC07FF8021227EA126>I<FFFC
001F80000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00
000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F00010F00010F00
010F00010F00030F00030F00020F00060F00060F001E1F007EFFFFFE18227DA11E>I<FF
C00003FF0FC00003F007C00003E005E00005E005E00005E004F00009E004F00009E004F0
0009E004780011E004780011E004780011E0043C0021E0043C0021E0043C0021E0041E00
41E0041E0041E0040F0081E0040F0081E0040F0081E004078101E004078101E004078101
E00403C201E00403C201E00401E401E00401E401E00401E401E00400F801E00400F801E0
0400F801E004007001E00E007001E01F007003F0FFE0203FFF28227EA12D>I<FF8007FF
07C000F807C0007005E0002004F0002004F0002004780020047C0020043C0020041E0020
041F0020040F002004078020040780200403C0200401E0200401E0200400F0200400F820
0400782004003C2004003E2004001E2004000F2004000F20040007A0040003E0040003E0
040001E0040001E0040000E00E0000601F000060FFE0002020227EA125>I<FFFFF0000F
803C0007800F0007800780078007C0078003C0078003E0078003E0078003E0078003E007
8003E0078003E0078003C0078007C00780078007800F0007803C0007FFF0000780000007
800000078000000780000007800000078000000780000007800000078000000780000007
8000000780000007800000078000000FC00000FFFC00001B227EA121>80
D<FFFFE000000F803C000007800E00000780078000078007C000078003C000078003E000
078003E000078003E000078003E000078003E000078003C000078007C000078007800007
800E000007803C000007FFE000000780700000078038000007801C000007801E00000780
0E000007800F000007800F000007800F000007800F000007800F800007800F800007800F
800007800F808007800FC080078007C0800FC003C100FFFC01E2000000007C0021237EA1
24>82 D<03F0200C0C601802603001E07000E0600060E00060E00060E00020E00020E000
20F00000F000007800007F00003FF0001FFE000FFF0003FF80003FC00007E00001E00000
F00000F0000070800070800070800070800070C00060C00060E000C0F000C0C80180C607
0081FC0014247DA21B>I<7FFFFFF87807807860078018400780084007800840078008C0
07800C800780048007800480078004800780040007800000078000000780000007800000
078000000780000007800000078000000780000007800000078000000780000007800000
07800000078000000780000007800000078000000780000007800000078000000FC00001
FFFE001E227EA123>I<FFF03FFC03FE1F8007E000F80F0003C000700F0003C000200F00
01E00020078001E00040078001E00040078003F0004003C002F0008003C002F0008003C0
02F0008003E00478018001E00478010001E00478010001E0083C010000F0083C020000F0
083C020000F0101E02000078101E04000078101E04000078200F0400003C200F0800003C
200F0800003C600F8800001E40079000001E40079000001E4007D000001F8003F000000F
8003E000000F8003E000000F0001E00000070001C00000070001C00000060000C0000002
000080002F237FA132>87 D<FFF0007FC01F80001F000F80000C00078000080007C00008
0003C000100001E000200001F000200000F000400000F800C000007C008000003C010000
003E010000001E020000001F060000000F84000000078800000007D800000003D0000000
03E000000001E000000001E000000001E000000001E000000001E000000001E000000001
E000000001E000000001E000000001E000000001E000000001E000000003E00000003FFE
000022227FA125>89 D<1FE000303800780C00780E0030070000070000070000070000FF
0007C7001E07003C0700780700700700F00708F00708F00708F00F087817083C23900FC1
E015157E9418>97 D<0E0000FE00001E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E0000
0E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E1F000E61C00E80600F00300E00380E003C0E001C
0E001E0E001E0E001E0E001E0E001E0E001E0E001E0E001C0E003C0E00380F00700C8060
0C41C0083F0017237FA21B>I<01FE000703000C07801C0780380300780000700000F000
00F00000F00000F00000F00000F00000F000007000007800403800401C00800C01000706
0001F80012157E9416>I<0000E0000FE00001E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E000
00E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E001F8E00704E00C02E01C01E03800E07800E070
00E0F000E0F000E0F000E0F000E0F000E0F000E0F000E07000E07800E03800E01801E00C
02E0070CF001F0FE17237EA21B>I<01FC000707000C03801C01C03801C07801E07000E0
F000E0FFFFE0F00000F00000F00000F00000F000007000007800203800201C00400E0080
07030000FC0013157F9416>I<00007003F1980E1E181C0E183807003807007807807807
807807807807803807003807001C0E001E1C0033F0002000002000003000003800003FFE
001FFFC00FFFE03000F0600030C00018C00018C00018C000186000306000303800E00E03
8003FE0015217F9518>103 D<0E0000FE00001E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00
000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E1F800E60C00E80E00F00700F00700E00
700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00
700E00700E0070FFE7FF18237FA21B>I<1C003E003E003E001C00000000000000000000
000000000000000E007E001E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E
000E000E000E000E000E00FFC00A227FA10E>I<0E0000FE00001E00000E00000E00000E
00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00000E03FC0E01F00E01C00E
01800E02000E04000E08000E10000E38000EF8000F1C000E1E000E0E000E07000E07800E
03C00E01C00E01E00E00F00E00F8FFE3FE17237FA21A>107 D<0E00FE001E000E000E00
0E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E00
0E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E00FFE00B237FA20E>I<0E1FC07F00
FE60E183801E807201C00F003C00E00F003C00E00E003800E00E003800E00E003800E00E
003800E00E003800E00E003800E00E003800E00E003800E00E003800E00E003800E00E00
3800E00E003800E00E003800E00E003800E00E003800E0FFE3FF8FFE27157F942A>I<0E
1F80FE60C01E80E00F00700F00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E
00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E0070FFE7FF18157F941B>I<01FC00
0707000C01801800C03800E0700070700070F00078F00078F00078F00078F00078F00078
F000787000707800F03800E01C01C00E038007070001FC0015157F9418>I<0E1F00FE61
C00E80600F00700E00380E003C0E003C0E001E0E001E0E001E0E001E0E001E0E001E0E00
1E0E003C0E003C0E00380F00700E80E00E41C00E3F000E00000E00000E00000E00000E00
000E00000E00000E00000E0000FFE000171F7F941B>I<0E3CFE461E8F0F0F0F060F000E
000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000F00FFF010157F9413>
114 D<0F8830786018C018C008C008E008F0007F003FE00FF001F8003C801C800C800CC0
0CC008E018D0308FC00E157E9413>I<02000200020002000600060006000E001E003E00
FFFC0E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E000E040E040E040E040E040E04
0708030801F00E1F7F9E13>I<0E0070FE07F01E00F00E00700E00700E00700E00700E00
700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00700E00F00E00F00601700382
7800FC7F18157F941B>I<FF80FE1E00781E00300E00200E00200700400700400780C003
808003808001C10001C10000E20000E20000E20000740000740000380000380000380000
100017157F941A>I<FF8FF87F3E01E03C1C01C0181C01E0180E01E0100E0260100E0270
10070270200704302007043820038438400388184003881C4001C81C8001D00C8001D00E
8000F00F0000E0070000E00700006006000040020020157F9423>I<FF83FE1F00F00E00
C007008007810003830001C20000E400007800007800003800003C00004E00008F000187
000103800201C00401E00C00E03E01F0FF03FE17157F941A>I<3FFFC038038030078020
0700600E00401C00403C0040380000700000E00001E00001C0000380400700400F00400E
00C01C0080380080780180700780FFFF8012157F9416>122 D E
/Fj 3 34 df<0300030003000300C30CE31C73381FE0078007801FE07338E31CC30C0300
0300030003000E127D9215>3 D<03C00FF01FF83FFC7FFE7FFEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF7FFE
7FFE3FFC1FF80FF003C010107E9115>15 D<000000300000000018000000001800000000
18000000000C000000000C0000000006000000000300000000038000000000C0FFFFFFFF
F8FFFFFFFFF800000000C00000000380000000030000000006000000000C000000000C00
000000180000000018000000001800000000300025167E942A>33
D E /Fk 32 120 df<FFFF80FFFF80FFFF80FFFF80FFFF80FFFF8011067F9016>45
D<000E00001E00007E0007FE00FFFE00FFFE00F8FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE
0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE
0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE
00FFFFFEFFFFFEFFFFFE17277BA622>49 D<00FF800007FFF0000FFFFC001E03FE003800
FF807C003F80FE003FC0FF001FC0FF001FE0FF000FE0FF000FE07E000FE03C001FE00000
1FE000001FC000001FC000003F8000003F0000007E000000FC000000F8000001F0000003
E00000078000000F0000001E0000003C00E0007000E000E000E001C001C0038001C00600
01C00FFFFFC01FFFFFC03FFFFFC07FFFFFC0FFFFFF80FFFFFF80FFFFFF801B277DA622>
I<007F800003FFF00007FFFC000F81FE001F007F003F807F003F803F803F803F803F803F
801F803F801F003F8000007F0000007F0000007E000000FC000001F8000007F00000FFC0
0000FFC0000001F80000007E0000003F0000003F8000001FC000001FC000001FE000001F
E03C001FE07E001FE0FF001FE0FF001FE0FF001FC0FF003FC0FE003F807C007F003F01FE
001FFFFC0007FFF00000FF80001B277DA622>I<00000F0000000F0000001F0000003F00
00007F000000FF000001FF000001FF000003BF0000073F00000E3F00001C3F00003C3F00
00383F0000703F0000E03F0001C03F0003803F0007803F0007003F000E003F001C003F00
38003F0070003F00F0003F00FFFFFFF8FFFFFFF8FFFFFFF800007F0000007F0000007F00
00007F0000007F0000007F0000007F0000007F00001FFFF8001FFFF8001FFFF81D277EA6
22>I<00000780000000000780000000000FC0000000000FC0000000000FC0000000001F
E0000000001FE0000000003FF0000000003FF0000000003FF00000000077F80000000077
F800000000F7FC00000000E3FC00000000E3FC00000001C1FE00000001C1FE00000003C1
FF0000000380FF0000000380FF00000007007F80000007007F8000000F007FC000000E00
3FC000000E003FC000001C001FE000001C001FE000003FFFFFF000003FFFFFF000003FFF
FFF00000700007F80000700007F80000F00007FC0000E00003FC0001E00003FE0001C000
01FE0001C00001FE0003C00001FF00FFFE003FFFFCFFFE003FFFFCFFFE003FFFFC2E297E
A833>65 D<00007FE0030007FFFC07001FFFFF0F007FF00F9F00FF0001FF01FC0000FF03
F800007F07F000003F0FE000001F1FC000001F1FC000000F3F8000000F3F800000077F80
0000077F800000077F00000000FF00000000FF00000000FF00000000FF00000000FF0000
0000FF00000000FF00000000FF00000000FF000000007F000000007F800000007F800000
073F800000073F800000071FC00000071FC000000E0FE000000E07F000001C03F800003C
01FC00007800FF0001F0007FF007C0001FFFFF800007FFFE0000007FF00028297CA831>
67 D<FFFFFFFC0000FFFFFFFF8000FFFFFFFFE00003FC001FF80003FC0003FC0003FC00
00FE0003FC00007F0003FC00003F8003FC00001FC003FC00001FC003FC00000FE003FC00
000FE003FC000007F003FC000007F003FC000007F003FC000007F003FC000007F803FC00
0007F803FC000007F803FC000007F803FC000007F803FC000007F803FC000007F803FC00
0007F803FC000007F803FC000007F803FC000007F003FC000007F003FC000007F003FC00
000FE003FC00000FE003FC00000FC003FC00001FC003FC00003F8003FC00007F0003FC00
00FF0003FC0003FC0003FC001FF800FFFFFFFFF000FFFFFFFF8000FFFFFFFC00002D297E
A834>I<FFFFF0FFFFF0FFFFF003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC
0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC
0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC0003FC
0003FC0003FC0003FC00FFFFF0FFFFF0FFFFF014297EA819>73 D<0000FFC00000000FFF
07FF0000000003FE0000000001FC0000000000F8002A357CA833>81
D<00FF806003FFF0E00FFFF8E01F80FDE03F001FE03E0007E07C0003E07C0003E0FC0001
E0FC0001E0FC0000E0FE0000E0FE0000E0FF000000FFC000007FFC00007FFFE0003FFFF8
001FFFFE001FFFFF0007FFFF8003FFFFC000FFFFC0000FFFE000007FE000001FF000000F
F0000007F0E00003F0E00003F0E00003F0E00003F0F00003E0F00003E0F80007E0FC0007
C0FF000F80FFE03F80E3FFFE00E1FFFC00C01FF0001C297CA825>83
D<7FFFFFFFFF807FFFFFFFFF807FFFFFFFFF807F807F807F807C007F800F8078007F8007
8078007F80078070007F800380F0007F8003C0F0007F8003C0E0007F8001C0E0007F8001
C0E0007F8001C0E0007F8001C0E0007F8001C000007F80000000007F80000000007F8000
0000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F8000
0000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F8000
0000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F80000000007F8000
0000007F80000000FFFFFFC00000FFFFFFC00000FFFFFFC0002A287EA72F>I<03FF8000
0FFFF0001F01FC003F80FE003F807F003F803F003F803F801F003F8000003F8000003F80
00003F8000003F80003FFF8001FC3F800FE03F801F803F803F003F807E003F80FC003F80
FC003F80FC003F80FC003F80FC005F807E00DF803F839FFC1FFE0FFC03FC03FC1E1B7E9A
21>97 D<FFE00000FFE00000FFE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE00000
0FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE1FE000FEFFF80
0FFE07E00FF803F00FF001F80FE000FC0FE000FC0FE0007E0FE0007E0FE0007F0FE0007F
0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007E0FE0007E0FE0007E
0FE000FC0FE000FC0FF001F80FF803F00F9C0FE00F0FFF800E01FC00202A7EA925>I<00
3FF00001FFFC0003F03E000FC07F001F807F003F007F003F007F007F003E007E0000007E
000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE0000007E0000007E
0000007F0000003F0003803F8003801F8007000FE00E0003F83C0001FFF800003FC00019
1B7E9A1E>I<00007FF000007FF000007FF0000007F0000007F0000007F0000007F00000
07F0000007F0000007F0000007F0000007F0000007F0000007F0000007F0003F87F001FF
F7F007F03FF00FC00FF01F8007F03F0007F03F0007F07E0007F07E0007F07E0007F0FE00
07F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F07E0007F07E00
07F03F0007F03F0007F01F800FF00FC01FF007E07FFF01FFE7FF007F87FF202A7EA925>
I<003FC00001FFF00003E07C000F803E001F801F001F001F003F000F807E000F807E000F
C07E000FC0FE0007C0FE0007C0FFFFFFC0FFFFFFC0FE000000FE000000FE0000007E0000
007E0000007F0000003F0001C01F0001C00F80038007C0070003F01E0000FFFC00003FE0
001A1B7E9A1F>I<0007F8003FFC007E3E01FC7F03F87F03F07F07F07F07F03E07F00007
F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F000FFFFC0FFFFC0FFFFC007F00007F00007F00007
F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007
F00007F00007F00007F00007F00007F0007FFF807FFF807FFF80182A7EA915>I<00FF80
F003FFE3F80FC1FE1C1F007C7C3F007E7C3E003E107E003F007E003F007E003F007E003F
007E003F007E003F003E003E003F007E001F007C000FC1F8000BFFE00018FF8000180000
0038000000380000003C0000003FFFF8003FFFFF001FFFFFC00FFFFFE007FFFFF01FFFFF
F03C0007F07C0001F8F80000F8F80000F8F80000F8F80000F87C0001F07C0001F03F0007
E00FC01F8007FFFF00007FF0001E287E9A22>I<FFE00000FFE00000FFE000000FE00000
0FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE00000
0FE000000FE000000FE07E000FE1FF800FE30FC00FE40FE00FE807E00FF807F00FF007F0
0FF007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F0
0FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F0FFFE3FFF
FFFE3FFFFFFE3FFF202A7DA925>I<07000F801FC03FE03FE03FE01FC00F800700000000
0000000000000000000000FFE0FFE0FFE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00F
E00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE0FFFEFFFEFFFE0F2B7EAA12>I<
FFE00000FFE00000FFE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE00000
0FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE01FFC0FE01FFC0FE01FFC
0FE007800FE00F000FE01E000FE03C000FE078000FE0E0000FE3C0000FE7C0000FEFE000
0FFFF0000FFFF8000FF3F8000FE1FC000FC0FE000FC07F000FC07F000FC03F800FC01FC0
0FC00FE00FC00FE00FC007F0FFFC1FFFFFFC1FFFFFFC1FFF202A7FA923>107
D<FFE0FFE0FFE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00F
E00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00FE00F
E00FE00FE00FE0FFFEFFFEFFFE0F2A7EA912>I<FFC07F001FC000FFC1FFC07FF000FFC3
07E0C1F8000FC407F101FC000FC803F200FC000FD803FE00FE000FD003FC00FE000FD003
FC00FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F8
00FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800
FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE000FE003F800FE
000FE003F800FE00FFFE3FFF8FFFE0FFFE3FFF8FFFE0FFFE3FFF8FFFE0331B7D9A38>I<
FFC07E00FFC1FF80FFC30FC00FC40FE00FC807E00FD807F00FD007F00FD007F00FE007F0
0FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F0
0FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F0FFFE3FFFFFFE3FFFFFFE3FFF
201B7D9A25>I<003FE00001FFFC0003F07E000FC01F801F800FC03F0007E03F0007E07E
0003F07E0003F07E0003F0FE0003F8FE0003F8FE0003F8FE0003F8FE0003F8FE0003F8FE
0003F8FE0003F87E0003F07E0003F03F0007E03F0007E01F800FC00FC01F8007F07F0001
FFFC00003FE0001D1B7E9A22>I<FFE1FE00FFEFFF80FFFE0FE00FF803F00FF001F80FE0
01FC0FE000FC0FE000FE0FE000FE0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0
007F0FE0007F0FE0007F0FE0007E0FE000FE0FE000FE0FE000FC0FE001FC0FF001F80FF8
07F00FFC0FE00FEFFF800FE1FC000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE000000FE0
00000FE000000FE000000FE00000FFFE0000FFFE0000FFFE000020277E9A25>I<FFC1F0
FFC7FCFFC63E0FCC7F0FD87F0FD07F0FD07F0FF03E0FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE000
0FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE000FFFF00
FFFF00FFFF00181B7F9A1B>114 D<03FE300FFFF03E03F07800F07000F0F00070F00070
F80070FE0000FFE0007FFF007FFFC03FFFE01FFFF007FFF800FFF80007FC0000FCE0007C
E0003CF0003CF00038F80038FC0070FF01E0E7FFC0C1FF00161B7E9A1B>I<00E00000E0
0000E00000E00001E00001E00001E00003E00003E00007E0000FE0001FFFE0FFFFE0FFFF
E00FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0000FE0
000FE0000FE0700FE0700FE0700FE0700FE0700FE0700FE07007F0E003F0C001FF80007F
0014267FA51A>I<FFE07FF0FFE07FF0FFE07FF00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F0
0FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F0
0FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE007F00FE00FF00FE00FF007E017F003F067FF
01FFC7FF007F87FF201B7D9A25>I<FFFC7FFC1FFCFFFC7FFC1FFCFFFC7FFC1FFC0FE00F
E001C007F007E0038007F007E0038007F807F0078003F807F0070003F80FF8070003FC0F
F80F0001FC0FF80E0001FC1FFC0E0000FE1CFC1C0000FE1CFE1C0000FF387E3C00007F38
7E3800007F787F3800003FF03F7000003FF03FF000003FE01FF000001FE01FE000001FE0
1FE000000FC00FC000000FC00FC000000F8007C0000007800780000007800780002E1B7F
9A31>119 D E end
%%EndProlog
%%BeginSetup
%%Feature: *Resolution 300dpi
TeXDict begin
%%PaperSize: A4

%%EndSetup
%%Page: 1 1
1 0 bop 157 158 a Fk(A)22 b(Consensus)f(T)-6 b(est)22
b(Suite)h(of)f(T)-6 b(emp)r(oral)23 b(Database)e(Queries)1770
136 y Fj(\003)110 278 y Fi(Christian)16 b(S.)g(Jensen)g(\(editor\))57
b(James)16 b(Cli\013ord)58 b(Shashi)16 b(K.)g(Gadia)59
b(F)l(abio)16 b(Grandi)206 336 y(P)o(atric)o(k)f(P)l(.)h(Kalua)58
b(Nic)o(k)15 b(Kline)56 b(Nik)o(os)16 b(Loren)o(tzos)58
b(Y)l(annis)16 b(Mitsop)q(oulos)244 394 y(Angelo)g(Mon)o(tanari)58
b(Sunil)15 b(S.)h(Nair)58 b(Elisa)16 b(P)o(eressi)57
b(Barbara)17 b(P)o(ernici)94 452 y(Edw)o(ard)g(L.)g(Rob)q(ertson)58
b(John)17 b(F.)f(Ro)q(ddic)o(k)57 b(Nandlal)16 b(L.)g(Sarda)59
b(Maria)16 b(Rita)g(Scalas)211 511 y(Arie)f(Segev)57
b(Ric)o(hard)16 b(T.)g(Sno)q(dgrass)60 b(Ab)q(dullah)16
b(T)l(ansel)58 b(P)o(aolo)16 b(Tib)q(erio)558 569 y(Alexander)f(T)l
(uzhilin)56 b(Gene)16 b(T.)g(J.)g(W)l(uu)335 731 y(Abstract)-7
822 y Fh(This)c(do)n(cument)h(pr)n(esents)g(the)f(temp)n(or)n(al)g
(datab)n(ase)h(c)n(om-)-57 872 y(munity)f(with)f(an)h(sizable)g(c)n
(onsensus)g(test)g(suite)f(of)h(temp)n(or)n(al)-57 922
y(r)n(elational)i(datab)n(ase)i(queries.)j(The)c(test)g(suite)g(is)f
(intende)n(d)-57 972 y(to)j(b)n(e)g(helpful)g(when)h(evaluating)g(the)f
(user-friend)r(liness)f(of)-57 1022 y(temp)n(or)n(al)e(r)n(elational)g
(query)h(languages.)-7 1071 y(The)21 b(test)f(suite)g(c)n(onsists)h(of)
g(a)g(datab)n(ase)g(schema,)i(an)-57 1121 y(instanc)n(e)c(for)f(the)h
(schema,)h(and)g(a)f(set)f(of)h(appr)n(oximately)-57
1171 y(170)12 b(queries)e(on)i(this)e(datab)n(ase.)19
b(The)11 b(queries)f(ar)n(e)h(classi\014e)n(d)-57 1221
y(ac)n(c)n(or)n(ding)i(to)h(a)f(taxonomy,)i(which)e(is)g(also)g
(include)n(d)h(in)f(the)-57 1271 y(do)n(cument.)-57 1408
y Fk(1)67 b(In)n(tro)r(duction)-57 1499 y Fg(The)19 b(cen)o(tral)g
(goal)e(of)h(this)h(do)q(cumen)o(t)f(is)h(to)f(pro)o(vide)h(the)-57
1549 y(temp)q(oral)12 b(database)i(comm)o(unit)o(y)d(with)i(an)h
Fh(extensive)h(c)n(on-)-57 1598 y(sensus)23 b(test)e(suite)h
Fg(for)f(temp)q(oral)f(relational)h(query)h(lan-)-57
1648 y(guages)d(that)g(is)g Fh(indep)n(endent)i Fg(of)e(an)o(y)f
(existing)h(language)-57 1698 y(prop)q(osal.)e(The)d(test)f(suite)h(is)
e(not)h(related)h(to)e(p)q(erformance)-57 1748 y(issues,)21
b(but)e(has)h(a)f Fh(semantic)g Fg(fo)q(cus)h(and)f(is)g(in)o(tended)g
(to)-57 1798 y(b)q(e)13 b(an)f(aid)g(in)g(ev)n(aluating)f(the)i
(user-friendliness)g(of)f(temp)q(o-)-57 1847 y(ral)i(query)g
(languages.)19 b(Th)o(us,)14 b(temp)q(oral)f(query)i(languages)-57
1897 y(should)f(ideally)f(b)q(e)i(able)f(to)g(express)i(the)f(included)
f(queries)-57 1947 y(b)q(oth)h(con)o(v)o(enien)o(tly)h(and)f(naturally)
m(.)20 b(Ho)o(w)o(ev)o(er,)c(no)f(de\014ni-)-57 1997
y(tion)d(of)f(user-friendliness)j(is)e(included|this)g(asp)q(ect)h(is)f
(left)-57 2047 y(to)i(the)g(individual)e(users)j(of)f(the)g(test)h
(suite.)-7 2096 y(The)f(w)o(ork)g(that)g(lead)g(to)g(this)g(do)q(cumen)
o(t)f(w)o(as)h(initiated)-57 2146 y(in)i(early)h(1993)e(when)j(all)d
(in)o(terested)j(researc)o(hers)i(in)c(tem-)-57 2196
y(p)q(oral)h(databases)h(w)o(ere)h(in)o(vited)e(to)g(participate)h(in)f
(creat-)-57 2246 y(ing)h(an)h(un)o(biased)g(consensus)h(test)g(suite.)
33 b(An)19 b(electronic)-57 2296 y(mail)8 b(distribution)h
Ff([email-masked])o(zona.)o(edu)e Fg(has)-57 2346
y(b)q(een)k(used)f(as)g(the)g(medium)d(for)i(the)h(w)o(ork)f(on)g(the)i
(test)f(suite,)p -57 2380 389 2 v -11 2407 a Fe(\003)7
2418 y Fd(Corresp)q(onden)o(ce)j(ma)o(y)j(b)q(e)f(directed)g(to)g(the)h
(TSQL)h(electronic)-57 2458 y(mail)10 b(distribution,)e
Fc(tdbbenchma)o(rk)o(@cs)o(.ar)o(izo)o(na.)o(ed)o(u)p
Fd(,)g(or)j(to)g(the)f(ed-)-57 2497 y(itor)k(at)h(Aalb)q(org)f(Univ)o
(ersit)o(y)m(,)g(Datalogi,)f(F)m(r.)i(Ba)r(jers)f(V)m(ej)h(7E,)g(DK{)
-57 2537 y(9220)e(Aalb)q(org)f(\037,)j(Denmark,)d Fc([email-masked])o(uc)o
(.dk)o Fd(.)19 b(This)14 b(do)q(cumen)o(t)-57 2576 y(w)o(as)d(prepared)
e(b)o(y)h(m)o(ultiple)f(con)o(tributo)o(rs.)j(The)f(names,)e
(a\016liations,)-57 2616 y(and)g(e-mail)g(addresses)f(of)i(the)f(con)o
(tributors)e(ma)o(y)i(b)q(e)h(found)e(in)i(a)g(sep-)-57
2655 y(arate)g(section)g(at)h(the)g(end)g(of)g(the)g(do)q(cumen)o(t)o
(.)1013 731 y Fg(and)h(an)h(initial)d(w)o(orking)i(do)q(cumen)o(t)g
(\(\\The)h(TSQL)g(Benc)o(h-)1013 781 y(mark"\))h(w)o(as)i(constructed)j
(b)o(y)d(a)g(total)f(of)h(20)f(researc)o(hers.)1013 831
y(That)f(do)q(cumen)o(t)f(w)o(as)h(presen)o(ted)j(at)d(the)g(ARP)m
(A/NSF)g(In-)1013 881 y(ternational)j(W)m(orkshop)h(on)f(an)h
(Infrastructure)i(for)e(T)m(em-)1013 931 y(p)q(oral)g(Databases,)h
(held)g(in)f(Arlington,)g(TX,)g(June)h(1993,)1013 980
y(and)13 b(w)o(as)h(subsequen)o(tly)g(discussed)i(among)11
b(the)j(40)f(in)o(vited)1013 1030 y(temp)q(oral)8 b(database)h(researc)
o(hers)k(that)c(attended)h(the)g(w)o(ork-)1013 1080 y(shop.)17
b(The)12 b(presen)o(t)i(do)q(cumen)o(t)d(is)h(the)g(result)g(of)g(the)g
(initial)1013 1130 y(e\013orts)f(and)e(the)h(e\013orts)h(of)e(the)h(w)o
(orkshop)g(participan)o(ts)f(and)1013 1180 y(represen)o(ts)16
b(as)d(suc)o(h)h(a)g(consensus)h(among)c(a)i(large)g(fraction)1013
1230 y(of)g(the)i(temp)q(oral)d(database)i(comm)o(unit)o(y)m(.)1063
1295 y(The)20 b(test)g(suite)g(consists)h(of)e(a)g(database)h(sc)o
(hema,)g(an)1013 1345 y(instance)e(for)f(the)h(sc)o(hema,)f(and)g(a)g
(set)h(of)f(queries)h(on)f(the)1013 1394 y(this)e(database.)21
b(The)15 b(queries)h(are)f(classi\014ed)g(according)g(to)1013
1444 y(a)h(taxonom)o(y)m(,)e(whic)o(h)i(is)g(also)g(part)g(of)g(the)h
(do)q(cumen)o(t.)24 b(As)1013 1494 y(a)17 b(consequence)j(of)d(the)i
(cen)o(tral)f(goal)e(ab)q(o)o(v)o(e,)i(no)f(existing)1013
1544 y(temp)q(oral)h(data)i(mo)q(dels)f(are)h(used)h(or)f(men)o
(tioned.)36 b(The)1013 1594 y(database)10 b(sc)o(hema)f(of)g(the)h
(test)h(suite)f(is)g(describ)q(ed)h(using)e(the)1013
1643 y(ER)i(mo)q(del.)k(The)d(presen)o(ted)h(ER)e(sc)o(hema)f(ma)o(y)f
(b)q(e)j(mapp)q(ed)1013 1693 y(to)h(a)g(set)h(of)f(relation)f(sc)o
(hemas)h(that)h(\014ts)f(a)g(particular)g(data)1013 1743
y(mo)q(del.)27 b(With)17 b(the)h(exception)g(of)f(attributes)h
(illustrating)1013 1793 y(user-de\014ned)12 b(time,)d(the)i(underlying)
f(temp)q(oral)f(asp)q(ects)j(are)1013 1843 y(implicit)d(in)j(the)h
(description)g(of)f(the)g(database)h(sc)o(hema.)k(Of)1013
1892 y(course,)h(sp)q(eci\014c)h(temp)q(oral)d(data)g(mo)q(dels)g(migh)
o(t)f(add)i(ex-)1013 1942 y(plicit)f(temp)q(oral)g(attributes.)29
b(The)18 b(con)o(ten)o(ts)h(of)d(the)i(rela-)1013 1992
y(tions)g(are)g(describ)q(ed)i(in)d(natural)h(language.)29
b(The)18 b(actual)1013 2042 y(queries)f(are)g(also)e(giv)o(en)h(only)g
(in)f(natural)h(language.)25 b(The)1013 2092 y(taxonom)o(y)15
b(is)i(indep)q(enden)o(t)i(of)d(an)o(y)h(particular)g(temp)q(oral)1013
2142 y(query)d(language.)1063 2207 y(The)20 b(test)h(suite)f(is)g(not)f
(in)o(tended)i(as)f(a)f(substutite)i(to)1013 2256 y(other)13
b(means)e(of)h(studying)g(query)h(languages,)e(suc)o(h)i(as)g(lab-)1013
2306 y(oratory)f(exp)q(erimen)o(ts)h(with)g(users)h(or)f(orthogonalit)o
(y)e(stud-)1013 2356 y(ies.)33 b(Rather,)19 b(the)g(test)h(suite)f(is)g
(in)o(tended)g(as)g(a)f(comple-)1013 2406 y(men)o(tary)f(addition)f(to)
i(the)g(existing)g(rep)q(ertoire)h(of)e(query)1013 2456
y(language)12 b(ev)n(aluation)f(tec)o(hniques.)19 b(It)13
b(is)f(emphasized)h(that)1013 2506 y(the)19 b(test)g(suite)g(is)f(not)g
(in)o(tended)g(to)g(constitute)i(a)e(metric)1013 2555
y(for)12 b(query)h(language)f(completeness,)h(and)f(as)h(suc)o(h)g(it)g
(is)f(not)1013 2605 y(a)h(substitute)i(for)e(a)g(rigorous)g
Fh(the)n(or)n(etic)n(al)g Fg(study)h(of)f(expres-)1013
2655 y(siv)o(e)d(p)q(o)o(w)o(ers)h(of)f(v)n(arious)g(temp)q(oral)f
(query)i(languages.)17 b(Suc)o(h)953 2780 y(1)p eop
%%Page: 2 2
2 1 bop -57 42 a Fg(studies)15 b(are)f(still)e(needed!)20
b(While)12 b(a)i(sizable,)f(or)h(extensiv)o(e,)-57 91
y(test)19 b(suite)f(w)o(as)g(purp)q(osely)g(constructed,)j(to)d(ensure)
h(that)-57 141 y(a)f(wide)h(range)f(of)g(query)h(language)e(design)i
(asp)q(ects)h(w)o(ere)-57 191 y(co)o(v)o(ered,)14 b(there)h(is)e(no)g
(formal)d(basis)k(for)f(claiming)d(that)k(the)-57 241
y(list)f(of)f(queries)j(is)e(complete,)f(or)h(comprehensiv)o(e.)18
b(No)13 b(suc)o(h)-57 291 y(claim)j(is)i(made!)29 b(It)18
b(it)g(emphasized)g(that)g(using)f(the)i(test)-57 340
y(suite)d(as)f(an)f(adv)n(anced,)h(quan)o(titativ)o(e)g(scoring)g
(system)f(for)-57 390 y(comparing)k(languages)i(mak)o(es)f(little)h
(sense.)38 b(Th)o(us,)22 b(one)-57 440 y(language)10
b(is)g(not)g(necessarily)i(sup)q(erior)f(to)f(another)h(just)g(b)q(e-)
-57 490 y(cause)17 b(one)f(is)g(capable)g(of)g(expressing)h(more)e
(queries)i(than)-57 540 y(the)d(other.)-7 590 y(In)j(summary)m(,)d(the)
k(test)g(suite)g(ma)o(y)d(b)q(e)j(understo)q(o)q(d)g(as)-57
639 y(simply)f(an)i(un)o(biased)h(list)f(of)f(queries.)36
b(The)19 b(queries)i(are)-57 689 y(in)o(tended)d(to)f(aid)g(in)f(ev)n
(aluating)g(the)i(user-friendliness)h(of)-57 739 y(individual)12
b(temp)q(oral)g(relational)h(query)h(languages.)-7 789
y(The)k(presen)o(tation)h(is)e(structured)j(as)e(follo)o(ws.)29
b(Belo)o(w,)-57 839 y(the)18 b(in)o(tended)h(scop)q(e)g(of)e(the)i
(test)f(suite)h(is)e(de\014ned.)31 b(Sec-)-57 889 y(tions)14
b(3,)f(4,)h(and)g Fb(??)k Fg(are)d(structured)h(similarly)m(.)g(Eac)o
(h)e(\014rst)-57 938 y(presen)o(ts)21 b(design)e(criteria,)i(then)e
(presen)o(ts)i(a)e(sp)q(eci\014c)i(de-)-57 988 y(sign.)29
b(Section)19 b(3)e(concerns)j(the)e(database)g(sc)o(hema.)30
b(The)-57 1038 y(next)20 b(section)h(co)o(v)o(ers)f(the)g(database)g
(instance,)i(and)d(Sec-)-57 1088 y(tion)14 b Fb(??)19
b Fg(concerns)d(the)f(classi\014cation)f(sc)o(heme.)19
b(The)c(main)-57 1138 y(b)q(o)q(dy)h(of)g(the)h(do)q(cumen)o(t)f(is)g
(Section)h Fb(??)p Fg(,)e(whic)o(h)i(presen)o(ts,)-57
1188 y(using)25 b(the)g(classi\014cation)g(sc)o(heme,)i(appro)o
(ximately)c(170)-57 1237 y(queries.)-57 1375 y Fk(2)67
b(Scop)r(e)-57 1467 y Fg(The)13 b(test)h(suite)f(has)g(b)q(een)h
(designed)g(to)e(pro)o(vide)h(a)f(\\dense")-57 1516 y(co)o(v)o(erage)i
(of)e(a)h(restricted)i(range)f(of)e(queries)i(rather)g(than)f(a)-57
1566 y(\\sparse")f(co)o(v)o(erage)g(of)e(wide)h(range)h(of)e(queries.)
19 b(Additional)-57 1616 y(queries)12 b(that)g(co)o(v)o(er)g(more)e(t)o
(yp)q(es)i(of)f(queries)h(ma)o(y)e(b)q(e)i(added)-57
1666 y(later.)26 b(This)16 b(section)h(c)o(haracterizes)i(the)e(t)o(yp)
q(es)g(of)f(queries)-57 1716 y(that)e(are,)g(and)f(are)i(not,)e(co)o(v)
o(ered)i(b)o(y)f(the)g(test)h(suite.)-7 1766 y(T)m(emp)q(oral)g(query)i
(languages)f(ma)o(y)f(lo)q(osely)h(b)q(e)h(catego-)-57
1816 y(rized)h(as)f(relational)f(or)h(ob)r(ject-orien)o(ted.)28
b(The)18 b(test)g(suite)-57 1865 y(w)o(as)12 b(designed)i(with)e(only)g
(relational)f(temp)q(oral)g(query)i(lan-)-57 1915 y(guages)20
b(in)f(mind)g(that)h(ma)o(y)d(b)q(e)k(p)q(erceiv)o(ed)g(as)f(temp)q
(oral)-57 1965 y(extensions)15 b(of)e(the)i(SQL2)f(query)g(language.)-7
2015 y(The)j(in)o(ten)o(tion)g(is)g(to)f(pro)o(vide)h(a)g(foundation)f
(for)h(com-)-57 2065 y(paring)d(the)i(descriptiv)o(e)g(and)e(op)q
(erational)g(c)o(haracteristics)-57 2115 y(and)k(capabilities)g(of)g
(temp)q(oral)f(data)h(mo)q(dels)f(and)i(query)-57 2164
y(languages.)e(The)12 b(test)h(suite)g(is)f(not)g(aimed)e(at)i(p)q
(erformance)-57 2214 y(comparisons.)17 b(Prop)q(erly)d(extended)h(with)
f(additional)d(rela-)-57 2264 y(tion)g(sc)o(hemas)g(and)g(a)f(v)n
(ariet)o(y)h(of)g(large)f(instances,)j(a)e(p)q(erfor-)-57
2314 y(mance)16 b(b)q(enc)o(hmark)g(ma)o(y)f(b)q(e)j(constructed)h
(from)c(the)i(test)-57 2364 y(suite.)-7 2414 y(A)23 b(n)o(um)o(b)q(er)g
(of)g(restrictions)i(are)f(imp)q(osed)e(on)h(whic)o(h)-57
2463 y(t)o(yp)q(es)e(of)e(queries)i(are)g(in)o(tended)f(to)g(b)q(e)h
(included)f(in)g(the)-57 2513 y(curren)o(t)15 b(test)g(suite,)f
(including)f(the)i(follo)o(wing.)-15 2605 y Fj(\017)20
b Fg(Queries)41 b(are)e(restricted)i(to)e(v)n(alid)f(time)g(only)m(.)26
2655 y(T)m(ransaction-time)8 b(related)i(queries)h(are)f(not)f
(explored.)1054 42 y Fj(\017)21 b Fg(Sc)o(hema)14 b(ev)o(olution)h(and)
g(v)o(ersioning)g(are)h(not)f(consid-)1096 91 y(ered.)1054
173 y Fj(\017)21 b Fg(Incompleteness)14 b(is)g(not)g(considered.)1054
255 y Fj(\017)21 b Fg(Recursiv)o(e)15 b(queries)f(are)h(not)f
(included.)1054 337 y Fj(\017)21 b Fg(General)16 b(temp)q(oral)f
(reasoning)i(is)f(b)q(ey)o(ond)h(the)g(scop)q(e)1096
387 y(of)c(this)h(v)o(ersion)g(of)f(the)i(test)g(suite.)1054
468 y Fj(\017)21 b Fg(Queries)j(in)o(v)o(olving)c(aggregation)i
(facilities)f(are)i(not)1096 518 y(considered.)1054 600
y Fj(\017)e Fg(Only)15 b(queries)h(are)f(included|up)q(dates)h(are)f
(not)g(con-)1096 650 y(sidered.)1054 732 y Fj(\017)21
b Fg(Con)o(tin)o(uous)f(attributes)h(suc)o(h)g(as)f(time)f(are)i(not)g
(in-)1096 782 y(cluded.)1054 863 y Fj(\017)g Fg(The)e(querying)g(of)f
(data)g(v)n(alid)f(in)i(the)g(future)g(is)g(not)1096
913 y(explored.)1063 1002 y(These)26 b(adv)n(anced)g(asp)q(ects)h(are)f
(excluded)g(solely)f(for)1013 1051 y(pragmatic)13 b(reasons,)i(and)g
(the)g(exclusion)g(is)g(not)g(mean)o(t)e(to)1013 1101
y(imply)e(in)j(an)o(y)f(w)o(a)o(y)g(that)h(the)h(asp)q(ects)g(are)f
(not)g(imp)q(ortan)o(t.)1013 1151 y(The)20 b(restrictions)h(simply)d
(represen)o(t)k(an)e(attempt)f(to)g(re-)1013 1201 y(duce)g(the)g(size)h
(of)d(the)i(initial)e(test)j(suite)f(to)f(manageable)1013
1251 y(prop)q(ortions.)1063 1300 y(It)f(is)f(emphasized)h(that)g(this)g
(test)g(suite)h(is)e(merely)g(the)1013 1350 y(\014rst)21
b(in)f(a)g(sequence)j(of)d(ev)o(er-more)g(comprehensiv)o(e)h(test)1013
1400 y(suites.)d(Later)12 b(v)o(ersions)g(will)f(relax)g(the)i(ab)q(o)o
(v)o(e)e(restrictions.)1013 1450 y(Sp)q(eci\014cally)m(,)19
b(the)h(next)g(v)o(ersion)g(of)e(the)i(test)h(suite)e(is)h(in-)1013
1500 y(tended)15 b(to)f(include)g(queries)g(that)g(in)o(v)o(olv)o(e)f
(aggregation.)1013 1636 y Fk(3)67 b(A)37 b(Database)f(Sc)n(hema)i(for)f
(the)1114 1711 y(T)-6 b(est)22 b(Suite)1013 1810 y Fa(3.1)55
b(Criteria)1013 1887 y Fg(A)10 b(suitable)g(database)g(sc)o(hema)g(for)
f(a)h(test)h(suite)g(sati\014es)f(four)1013 1937 y(criteria.)1054
2025 y Fj(\017)21 b Fg(The)27 b(sc)o(hema)g(should)g(b)q(e)h(natural.)
57 b(That)27 b(is,)j(it)1096 2075 y(should)14 b(corresp)q(ond)h(to)f(a)
f(reasonable,)h(though)g(p)q(ossi-)1096 2125 y(bly)g(greatly)h
(simpli\014ed,)d(segmen)o(t)j(of)f(the)h(real)g(w)o(orld.)1096
2175 y(This)f(b)q(oth)g(reduces)i(the)f(need)g(to)f(explain)g(the)g(mo)
q(del)1096 2224 y(and)f(enhances)j(the)e(abilit)o(y)e(to)i(recognize)g
(v)o(erball)f(pit-)1096 2274 y(falls)g(in)g(the)h(path)g(to)g(the)h
(query)f(instances.)1054 2356 y Fj(\017)21 b Fg(The)e(sc)o(hema)f
(should)g(b)q(e)h(simple.)31 b(This)18 b(will)g(aid)f(in)1096
2406 y(making)e(the)j(test)h(suite)f(easy)g(to)f(understand.)30
b(This)1096 2456 y(criterion)13 b(restricts)h(the)f(n)o(um)o(b)q(er)f
(of)g(relation)g(sc)o(hemas)1096 2506 y(and)20 b(the)h(n)o(um)o(b)q(er)
e(of)h(attributes)h(of)f(the)h(individual)1096 2555 y(sc)o(hemas.)c
(Additionally)m(,)9 b(the)k(names)e(of)h(the)g(relations)1096
2605 y(and)f(of)g(the)i(attributes)f(should)g(b)q(e)g(short,)g(as)g
(they)g(will)1096 2655 y(b)q(e)i(referenced)j(rep)q(eatedly)m(.)953
2780 y(2)p eop
%%Page: 3 3
3 2 bop 26 42 a Fg(When)26 b(an)g(expansion)f(is)h(prop)q(osed,)j(the)d
(b)q(ene\014ts)26 91 y(should)f(b)q(e)g(carefully)g(compared)f(with)h
(the)h(added)26 141 y(complexit)o(y)m(.)-15 234 y Fj(\017)20
b Fg(The)e(sc)o(hema)f(should)g(allo)o(w)f(for)h(comprehensiv)o(eness)
26 284 y(within)i(the)h(c)o(hosen)h(scop)q(e.)37 b(Using)19
b(the)h(sc)o(hema,)h(it)26 334 y(should)g(b)q(e)h(p)q(ossible)g(form)o
(ulate)e(queries)i(of)f(all)g(the)26 384 y(t)o(yp)q(es)15
b(that)f(app)q(ear)g(reasonable.)26 455 y(This)h(indicates)g(a)g(need)h
(for)f(at)g(least)g(t)o(w)o(o)g(related)h(re-)26 505
y(lation)d(sc)o(hemas)g(\(for)h(natural-join)e(queries\).)-15
598 y Fj(\017)20 b Fg(A)c(sc)o(hema)f(that)h(has)f(already)h(b)q(een)g
(used)h(frequen)o(tly)26 648 y(is)e(preferred)i(o)o(v)o(er)e(a)g(new)h
(sc)o(hema.)21 b(This)15 b(guaran)o(tees)26 697 y(that)f(man)o(y)e
(existing)h(queries)i(can)e(b)q(e)i(adapted)f(easily)26
747 y(to)g(the)g(test)h(suite.)-15 840 y Fj(\017)20 b
Fg(F)m(or)j(clarit)o(y)m(,)h(sc)o(hema)f(and)g(attribute)h(names)e(m)o
(ust)26 890 y(start)15 b(with)e(capital)g(letters.)-57
1020 y Fa(3.2)56 b(The)18 b(Sc)n(hema)-57 1101 y Fg(Rather)23
b(than)f(de\014ning)h(one)g(particular)f(temp)q(oral)f(rela-)-57
1151 y(tional)13 b(database)i(sc)o(hema,)f(w)o(e)h(de\014ne)h(instead)f
(a)f(database)-57 1200 y(sc)o(hema)9 b(using)g(the)h(ER)f(Mo)q(del.)17
b(The)10 b(adv)n(an)o(tage)e(of)h(this)h(ap-)-57 1250
y(proac)o(h)h(is)g(that)g(the)h(ER)f(sc)o(hema)g(describ)q(ed)h(here)h
(ma)o(y)c(sub-)-57 1300 y(sequen)o(tly)14 b(b)q(e)h(mapp)q(ed)d(to)i(a)
f(sp)q(eci\014c)i(relational)e(database)-57 1350 y(sc)o(hema)f(in)h(a)f
(w)o(a)o(y)g(that)h(is)g(appropriate)g(for)f(the)h(particular)-57
1400 y(data)d(mo)q(del)f(at)h(hand.)16 b(No)11 b(single)f(relational)e
(v)o(ersion)j(of)f(the)-57 1449 y(ER)k(sc)o(hema)f(\014ts)h(all)f(temp)
q(oral)g(relational)f(data)i(mo)q(dels.)-7 1502 y(The)g(database)g(sc)o
(hema)g(is)g(de\014ned)h(b)o(y)e(the)i(ER)f(sc)o(hema)-57
1552 y(in)g(Figure)g(1,)g(con)o(taining)f(three)j(en)o(tit)o(y)e(sets,)
i(namely)c Ff(Emp)p Fg(,)-57 1601 y Ff(Skills)p Fg(,)19
b(and)g Ff(Dept)p Fg(,)g(describing)g(emplo)o(y)o(ees,)g(skills,)g(and)
-57 1651 y(departmen)o(ts,)10 b(resp)q(ectiv)o(ely)m(.)18
b(The)11 b(attributes)f(of)g(the)g(en)o(tit)o(y)-57 1701
y(sets,)15 b(and)e(their)i(in)o(terrelationships,)e(are)i(describ)q(ed)
g(next.)-7 1753 y(En)o(tities)d(in)g(en)o(tit)o(y)g(set)h
Ff(Emp)f Fg(are)h(represen)o(ted)i(b)o(y)d(the)g(at-)-57
1803 y(tributes)g Ff(Name)e Fg(and)h Ff(Salary)f Fg(whic)o(h)h(record)h
(the)g(names)e(and)-57 1853 y(salaries)16 b(of)f(emplo)o(y)o(ees.)23
b(In)16 b(addition,)f(attributes)h Ff(Gender)-57 1903
y Fg(and)e Ff(D-birth)f Fg(indicate)h(the)h(gender)g(and)f(date)h(of)e
(birth)i(of)-57 1953 y(emplo)o(y)o(ees.)26 b(While)16
b(the)i(name,)e(salary)m(,)g(and)g(departmen)o(t)-57
2002 y(of)g(an)h(emplo)o(y)o(ee)f(v)n(ary)h(o)o(v)o(er)g(time,)f(b)q
(oth)h(the)g(gender)h(and)-57 2052 y(the)c(date)h(of)e(birth)h(are)g
(assumed)g(to)f(b)q(e)i(time-in)o(v)n(arian)o(t.)-7 2105
y(Skills,)d(in)h(en)o(tit)o(y)g(set)i Ff(Skills)p Fg(,)d(are)i
(represend)i(b)o(y)d(a)g(sin-)-57 2154 y(gle)i(attribute,)h
Ff(Name)p Fg(,)f(whic)o(h)h(records)h(the)f(names)f(of)g(indi-)-57
2204 y(vidual)j(skills.)33 b(The)19 b(name)f(of)h(a)g(skill)f(is)h
(time-in)o(v)n(arian)o(t.)-57 2254 y(En)o(tit)o(y)12
b(sets)i Ff(Skills)e Fg(and)g Ff(Emp)g Fg(are)h(connected)i(via)c(an)i
(n{m)-57 2304 y(relationship)e(set,)h Ff(EmpSkills)p
Fg(.)j(The)d(skills)e(of)g(an)h(emplo)o(y)o(ee)-57 2354
y(ma)o(y)h(v)n(ary)h(o)o(v)o(er)h(time.)j(F)m(or)c(example,)f(emplo)o
(y)o(ees)h(are)h(con-)-57 2403 y(sidered)k(to)f(ha)o(v)o(e)f(the)i
(skill)d(\\driving")h(only)g(during)g(those)-57 2453
y(in)o(terv)n(al\(s\))e(when)g(they)g(hold)g(v)n(alid)e(licenses.)-7
2506 y(The)j(en)o(tit)o(y)g(set)h Ff(Dept)e Fg(represen)o(ts)j
(departmen)o(ts)f(and)e(is)-57 2555 y(describ)q(ed)21
b(b)o(y)d(the)i(attributes)f Ff(Name)f Fg(and)h Ff(Budget)e
Fg(whic)o(h)-57 2605 y(record)c(the)f(names)f(and)h(budgets)g(of)f
(departmen)o(ts,)h(resp)q(ec-)-57 2655 y(tiv)o(ely)m(.)22
b(While)14 b(the)i(budget)g(of)f(a)g(departmen)o(t)h(v)n(aries)f(o)o(v)
o(er)1013 42 y(time,)d(the)j(name)f(is)g(assumed)g(to)g(b)q(e)h
(time-in)o(v)n(arian)o(t.)h(Em-)1013 91 y(plo)o(y)o(ees)f(are)h(asso)q
(ciated)g(with)f(departmen)o(ts)g(b)o(y)g(means)g(of)1013
141 y(t)o(w)o(o)20 b(relationship)g(sets.)38 b(First)21
b Ff(EmpDept)e Fg(records)j(whic)o(h)1013 191 y(emplo)o(y)o(ees)h(w)o
(ork)h(in)g(whic)o(h)g(departmen)o(ts.)50 b(This)24 b(is)g(a)1013
241 y(time-v)n(arying)16 b(n{1)j(relationship)g(set.)35
b(Second)20 b Ff(MgrDept)p Fg(,)1013 291 y(also)12 b(time-v)n(arying,)e
(is)i(a)h(1{1)f(relationship)g(set)h(asso)q(ciating)1013
340 y(those)18 b(emplo)o(y)o(ees)f(that)g(are)h(managers)e(with)h(the)h
(depart-)1013 390 y(men)o(ts)13 b(they)i(manage.)1063
440 y(A)o(ttributes)g Ff(Name)f Fg(\(of)h Ff(Emp)p Fg(,)f
Ff(Skills)p Fg(,)f(and)h Ff(Dept)p Fg(\))g(are)i(of)1013
490 y(t)o(yp)q(e)k Ff(textString)p Fg(;)h(attribute)f
Ff(Gender)f Fg(is)h(one)g(of)f Ff(F)h Fg(\(fe-)1013 540
y(male\))15 b(and)i Ff(M)g Fg(\(male\);)f Ff(Salary)g
Fg(and)h Ff(Budget)f Fg(are)h(of)f(t)o(yp)q(e)1013 589
y Ff(integer)p Fg(;)22 b(and)e Ff(D-birth)f Fg(is)i(a)f(user-de\014ned)
i(time)e(v)n(alue)1013 639 y(whic)o(h)14 b(ma)o(y)e(b)q(e)i(compared)f
(with)h(v)n(alid)e(times.)1063 689 y(The)18 b(en)o(tit)o(y)g(sets)h(ob)
q(ey)f(the)h(follo)o(wing)c Fh(snapshot)k Fg(func-)1013
739 y(tional)12 b(dep)q(endencies:)1297 818 y(F)m(or)i
Ff(Emp)p Fg(:)1390 868 y Ff(Name)f Fj(!)g Ff(Salary)1390
918 y(Name)g Fj(!)g Ff(Gender)1390 968 y(Name)g Fj(!)g
Ff(D-birth)1297 1018 y Fg(F)m(or)h Ff(Dept)p Fg(:)1390
1068 y Ff(Name)f Fj(!)g Ff(Budget)1063 1150 y Fg(Note)h(that)g
Ff(Name)f Fg(is)g(the)i(primary)d(k)o(ey)i(of)f Ff(Emp)g
Fg(\(it)h(is)f(the)1013 1200 y(only)19 b(candidate)h(k)o(ey\).)36
b(F)m(or)19 b Ff(Skills)p Fg(,)h Ff(Name)f Fg(is)g(the)i(only)1013
1250 y(attribute)c(and)g(is)f(th)o(us)h(the)h(k)o(ey)m(.)26
b(F)m(or)16 b Ff(Dept)p Fg(,)g Ff(Name)g Fg(is)g(the)1013
1300 y(primark)c(k)o(ey)m(.)1063 1350 y(It)19 b(is)f(emphasized)h(that)
g(the)h(notion)e(of)g(k)o(ey)h(do)q(es)h(not)1013 1399
y(capture)c(corresp)q(ondence)h(b)q(et)o(w)o(een)f(attribute)g(v)n
(alues)e(and)1013 1449 y(the)j(real-w)o(orld)f(ob)r(jects)i(they)f
(represen)o(t.)28 b(As)17 b(one)g(conse-)1013 1499 y(quence,)h(it)e(is)
h(p)q(ossible)f(in)h(this)f(ER)h(sc)o(hema,)f(e.g.,)g(for)g(an)1013
1549 y(emplo)o(y)o(ee)d(to)g(c)o(hange)h Ff(Name)g Fg(attribute)g(v)n
(alue)f(o)o(v)o(er)h(time.)1063 1599 y(This)i(concludes)i(the)g
(description)f(of)g(the)g(ER)g(sc)o(hema.)1013 1648 y(Next,)29
b(w)o(e)d(exemplify)e(ho)o(w)i(the)h(ER)f(sc)o(hema)f(ma)o(y)f(b)q(e)
1013 1698 y(mapp)q(ed)13 b(to)h(a)f(relational)g(database)h(sc)o(hema.)
1098 1778 y Ff(Emp)f Fg(=)i(\()p Ff(Id)p Fg(,)e Ff(Name)p
Fg(,)f Ff(Salary)p Fg(,)g Ff(Gender)p Fg(,)g Ff(D-birth)p
Fg(,)1283 1828 y Ff(DeptName)p Fg(\))1098 1877 y Ff(Skill)h
Fg(=)h(\()p Ff(EmpId)p Fg(,)f Ff(Name)p Fg(\))1098 1927
y Ff(Dept)g Fg(=)h(\()p Ff(Name)p Fg(,)f Ff(Budget)p
Fg(,)f Ff(EmpId)p Fg(\))1063 2007 y(Relation)g Ff(Emp)h
Fg(mo)q(dels)g(the)i(en)o(tit)o(y)e(set)i Ff(Emp)e Fg(and)h(the)g(re-)
1013 2057 y(lationship)k(set)j Ff(EmpDept)p Fg(.)34 b(A)o(ttribute)21
b Ff(EmpId)d Fg(is)i(a)f(time-)1013 2107 y(in)o(v)n(arian)o(t)10
b(k)o(ey)h(\(i.e.,)g(v)n(alues)g(of)g(this)g(attribute)h(iden)o(tify)f
(em-)1013 2157 y(plo)o(y)o(ees\).)18 b(Relation)12 b
Ff(Skills)g Fg(mo)q(dels)g(the)h(relationship)g(set)1013
2207 y Ff(EmpSkills)i Fg(and)j(the)g(en)o(tit)o(y)f(set)i
Ff(Skills)p Fg(.)27 b(Finally)m(,)16 b(rela-)1013 2256
y(tion)d Ff(Dept)g Fg(mo)q(dels)g(relationship)h(set)h
Ff(MgrDept)d Fg(and)i(en)o(tit)o(y)1013 2306 y(set)h
Ff(Dept)p Fg(.)1063 2356 y(In)i(this)g(design,)g Ff(Name)f
Fg(is)h(the)g(primary)f(k)o(ey)h(of)f Ff(Emp)g Fg(\(it)1013
2406 y(is)i(the)g(only)g(candidate)g(k)o(ey\).)31 b(F)m(or)17
b Ff(Skills)p Fg(,)h(there)h(is)f(no)1013 2456 y(non-trivial)c(k)o(ey)m
(.)22 b(F)m(or)15 b Ff(Dept)p Fg(,)g(eac)o(h)h(of)f Ff(Name)f
Fg(and)i Ff(EmpId)e Fg(is)1013 2506 y(a)h(candidate)h(k)o(ey)m(,)g(and)
g Ff(Name)f Fg(is)g(selected)j(as)e(the)h(primark)1013
2555 y(k)o(ey)m(.)1063 2605 y(Eac)o(h)10 b(of)g(the)h(relation)f(sc)o
(hemas)g(are)h(in)f(snapshot)h(Bo)o(yce-)1013 2655 y(Co)q(dd)j(normal)d
(form.)953 2780 y(3)p eop
%%Page: 4 4
4 3 bop 254 1083 a @beginspecial 0 @llx 0 @lly 532 @urx
391 @ury 3401 @rwi @setspecial
%%BeginDocument: /user/csj/Papers/InProgress/TSQL/TSQLBM/Initiative/ER3.eps
/$F2psDict 32 dict def 
$F2psDict begin
	$F2psDict /mtrx matrix put

 /DrawEllipse {
	/endangle exch def
	/startangle exch def
	/yrad exch def
	/xrad exch def
	/y exch def
	/x exch def
	/savematrix mtrx currentmatrix def
	x y translate xrad yrad scale 0 0 1 startangle endangle arc
	savematrix setmatrix
	} def newpath 0 0 0 0 0 1 DrawEllipse stroke

	end
	/$F2psBegin {$F2psDict begin /$F2psEnteredState save def} def
	/$F2psEnd {$F2psEnteredState restore end} def
	%%EndProlog

$F2psBegin
1 setlinecap 1 setlinejoin
-51 54 translate
0.000000 391.000000 translate 0.900 -0.900 scale
1.000 setlinewidth
newpath 101 245 45 21 0 360 DrawEllipse stroke
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
98 251 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(D-birth)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
newpath 302 80 45 21 0 360 DrawEllipse stroke
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
302 86 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Salary)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
newpath 101 158 45 21 0 360 DrawEllipse stroke
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
101 164 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Gender)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
newpath 602 290 45 21 0 360 DrawEllipse stroke
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
602 296 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Budget)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
newpath 599 98 45 21 0 360 DrawEllipse stroke
newpath 176 80 45 21 0 360 DrawEllipse stroke
newpath 116 461 45 21 0 360 DrawEllipse stroke
newpath 239 284 moveto 194 329 lineto 239 374 lineto 284 329 lineto 239 284 lineto  stroke
newpath 284 224 moveto 284 164 lineto 194 164 lineto 194 224 lineto closepath  stroke
newpath 284 494 moveto 284 434 lineto 194 434 lineto 194 494 lineto closepath  stroke
newpath 644 224 moveto 644 164 lineto 554 164 lineto 554 224 lineto closepath  stroke
newpath 419 59 moveto 374 104 lineto 419 149 lineto 464 104 lineto 419 59 lineto  stroke
newpath 419 239 moveto 374 284 lineto 419 329 lineto 464 284 lineto 419 239 lineto  stroke
newpath 374 104 moveto 284 194 lineto 374 284 lineto  stroke
newpath 464 104 moveto 554 194 lineto 464 284 lineto  stroke
newpath 239 224 moveto 239 284 lineto  stroke
newpath 239 374 moveto 239 434 lineto  stroke
newpath 299 101 moveto 239 164 lineto 173 101 lineto  stroke
newpath 146 158 moveto 194 194 lineto 146 248 lineto  stroke
newpath 161 461 moveto 194 461 lineto  stroke
newpath 599 119 moveto 599 164 lineto  stroke
newpath 599 224 moveto 599 269 lineto  stroke
newpath 584 104 moveto 614 104 lineto  stroke
newpath 159 89 moveto 189 89 lineto  stroke
newpath 103 467 moveto 130 467 lineto  stroke
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
239 200 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Emp)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
599 200 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Dept)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
239 335 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(EmpSkills)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
419 110 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(EmpDept)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
419 290 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(MgrDept)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
254 254 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(n)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
254 419 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(m)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
329 179 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(n)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
509 179 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(1)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
329 221 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(1)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
509 224 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(1)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
176 86 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Name)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
601 101 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Name)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
116 464 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Name)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
/Times-Roman findfont 12.000 scalefont setfont
239 467 moveto 
1 -1 scale
(Skill)dup stringwidth pop 2 div neg 0 rmoveto  gsave  0.000 rotate show grestore 1 -1 scale
$F2psEnd
%%EndDocument
 @endspecial 575 1216 a Fg(Figure)14 b(1:)k(ER)c(Diagram)d(of)i
(Database)h(Design)-57 1349 y Fk(4)67 b(The)22 b(T)-6
b(est)22 b(Suite)i(Data)-57 1448 y Fa(4.1)56 b(Criteria)-15
1525 y Fj(\017)20 b Fg(F)m(or)25 b(clarit)o(y)m(,)h(the)g(database)f
(instance)h(should)f(ide-)26 1575 y(ally)19 b(accord)j(with)e
Fh(al)r(l)g(and)i(only)f Fg(those)g(constrain)o(ts)26
1624 y(whic)o(h)12 b(are)g(explicitly)f(stated)i(in)f(the)g
(de\014nition)g(of)g(the)26 1674 y(database)i(sc)o(hema.)-15
1757 y Fj(\017)20 b Fg(F)m(or)d(simplicit)o(y)e(and)i(ease)i(of)d(t)o
(yping,)i(attribute)f(v)n(al-)26 1807 y(ues)g(should)g(b)q(e)g(short)g
(and)f(salary)g(v)n(alues)g(should)h(b)q(e)26 1857 y(m)o(ultiples)12
b(of)h($10,000.)-15 1940 y Fj(\017)20 b Fg(T)m(ransitions)12
b(\(i.e.,)f(timestamp)f(v)n(alues\))i(o)q(ccur)i(only)d(at)26
1990 y(the)k(b)q(eginning)e(of)g(the)i(mon)o(th,)c(and)j(all)f(dates)h
(should)26 2040 y(b)q(e)i(in)f(the)h(time)e(in)o(terv)n(al)h(from)f
(1/1/81)g(to)h(12/31/88)26 2090 y(\(b)q(ecause)h(the)e(digits)f(8)g
(and)h(9)f(are)i(relativ)o(ely)d(hard)i(to)26 2140 y(distinguish\).)29
b(Time)17 b(in)o(terv)n(als)g(are)h(all)f(sp)q(eci\014ed)i(b)o(y)26
2189 y(the)13 b(inclusiv)o(e)g(starting)f(and)h(ending)f(ev)o(en)o(ts.)
19 b(Also)12 b(for)26 2239 y(clarit)o(y)m(,)g(relation)h(instance)h
(names)e(should)h(start)h(with)26 2289 y(lo)o(w)o(ercase)h(letters.)-15
2372 y Fj(\017)20 b Fg(The)12 b(data)e(should)h(include)h(a)f(\\hole)f
(in)h(the)h(history")f(of)26 2422 y(some)16 b(en)o(tit)o(y)m(.)26
b(F)m(or)16 b(example,)g(the)h(database)g(ma)o(y)e(b)q(e)26
2472 y(designed)d(to)g(con)o(tain)f(a)g(whole)h(in)f(the)h(emplo)o
(ymen)o(t)d(of)26 2522 y(some)k(emplo)o(y)o(ee.)-15 2605
y Fj(\017)20 b Fg(The)e(data)g(should)g(include)g(async)o(hronous)g(b)q
(eha)o(vior)26 2655 y(of)e(attributes.)27 b(F)m(or)16
b(example,)g(the)h(departmen)o(t)f(and)1096 1349 y(salary)d(of)h(emplo)
o(y)o(ees)f(ma)o(y)f(c)o(hange)i(indep)q(enden)o(tly)m(.)1013
1474 y Fa(4.2)55 b(The)19 b(Data)1013 1554 y Fg(Three)f(instances,)g
Ff(emp)p Fg(,)e Ff(skills)p Fg(,)f(and)i Ff(dept)p Fg(,)f(are)h
(de\014ned)1013 1604 y(o)o(v)o(er)e(the)g Ff(Emp)p Fg(,)f
Ff(Skills)p Fg(,)f(and)i Ff(Dept)f Fg(relation)g(sc)o(hemas,)g(re-)1013
1654 y(sp)q(ectiv)o(ely)m(.)j(The)10 b(con)o(ten)o(ts)h(of)e(these)i
(instances)g(is)e(describ)q(ed)1013 1703 y(b)q(elo)o(w.)1063
1755 y(There)15 b(are)f(t)o(w)o(o)g(emplo)o(y)o(ees,)f(iden)o(ti\014ed)
h(b)o(y)g Fh(ED)19 b Fg(and)14 b Fh(DI)1013 1805 y Fg(in)f(the)i(follo)
o(wing.)1063 1856 y Fh(ED)j Fg(w)o(ork)o(ed)d(in)e(the)i(T)m(o)o(y)f
(departmen)o(t)g(from)e(2/1/82)h(to)1013 1906 y(1/31/87,)19
b(and)h(in)g(the)h(Bo)q(ok)f(departmen)o(t)g(from)e(4/1/87)1013
1956 y(to)j(the)i(presen)o(t.)42 b(His)22 b(name)f(w)o(as)g(Ed)h(from)e
(2/1/82)g(to)1013 2006 y(12/31/87,)f(and)g(Edw)o(ard)h(from)e(1/1/88)h
(to)g(the)i(presen)o(t.)1013 2056 y(His)f(salary)f(w)o(as)h($20K)f
(from)f(2/1/82)g(to)i(5/31/82,)f(then)1013 2105 y($30K)10
b(from)g(6/1/82)f(to)i(1/31/85,)f(then)i($40K)e(from)f(2/1/85)1013
2155 y(to)18 b(1/31/87)g(and)g(4/1/87)f(to)i(the)g(presen)o(t.)35
b Fh(ED)23 b Fg(is)c(male)1013 2205 y(and)d(w)o(as)h(b)q(orn)g(on)g
(7/1/55.)25 b(Sev)o(eral)17 b(skills)f(are)h(recorded)1013
2255 y(for)c Fh(ED)t Fg(.)g(He)h(has)g(b)q(een)h(quali\014ed)d(for)h(t)
o(yping)g(since)h(4/1/82)1013 2305 y(and)g(quali\014ed)f(for)h
(\014ling)f(since)i(1/1/85.)i(He)e(w)o(as)f(quali\014ed)1013
2354 y(for)e(driving)f(from)f(1/1/82)h(to)h(5/1/82)f(and)h(from)e
(6/1/84)h(to)1013 2404 y(5/31/88.)1063 2456 y Fh(DI)27
b Fg(w)o(ork)o(ed)20 b(in)g(and)g(managed)e(the)j(T)m(o)o(y)e
(departmen)o(t)1013 2506 y(from)12 b(1/1/82)h(to)h(the)h(presen)o(t.)21
b(Her)15 b(name)e(is)i(Di)e(through-)1013 2555 y(out)i(her)i(emplo)o
(ymen)o(t.)k(The)16 b(budget)g(of)f(the)i(T)m(o)o(y)d(depart-)1013
2605 y(men)o(t)d(w)o(as)h($150K)f(from)f(1/1/82)h(to)g(7/31/84,)f
($200K)i(from)1013 2655 y(8/1/84)k(to)i(12/31/86,)f(and)h($100K)f(from)
g(1/1/87)f(to)i(the)953 2780 y(4)p eop
%%Page: 5 5
5 4 bop -57 42 a Fg(presen)o(t.)19 b(Her)11 b(salary)f(w)o(as)h($30K)f
(from)f(1/1/82)g(to)h(7/31/84,)-57 91 y($40K)h(from)e(8/1/84)h(to)g
(8/31/86,)g(then)i($50K)e(from)g(9/1/86)-57 141 y(to)h(the)h(presen)o
(t.)18 b Fh(DI)g Fg(is)11 b(female)f(and)h(w)o(as)g(b)q(orn)g(on)g
(10/1/60.)-57 191 y Fh(DI)19 b Fg(has)12 b(b)q(een)h(quali\014ed)e(for)
g(directing)h(from)e(1/1/82)h(to)h(the)-57 241 y(presen)o(t.)-7
293 y(The)i(presen)o(t)i(time)c(\(i.e.,)h(the)h(v)n(alue)f(of)h
Ff(now)p Fg(\))f(is)h(1/1/90.)-57 441 y Fk(Con)n(tributors)41
b(and)f(Ac)n(kno)n(wledge-)-57 516 y(men)n(ts)-57 611
y Fg(An)15 b(alphab)q(ethical)g(listing)f(of)g(names,)g(a\016liations,)
f(and)i(e-)-57 660 y(mail)c(addresses)16 b(of)e(the)g(con)o(tributors)h
(follo)o(ws.)-7 712 y(J.)35 b(Cli\013ord,)k(Information)32
b(Systems)j(Dept.,)40 b(New)-57 762 y(Y)m(ork)h(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)m(,)47
b Ff([email-masked])o(.nyu)o(.edu)p Fg(;)-57 812
y(S.)23 b(K.)g(Gadia,)g(Computer)g(Science)h(Dept.,)h(Io)o(w)o(a)e
(State)-57 862 y(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)m(,)17 b Ff([email-masked])o
Fg(;)f(F.)h(Grandi,)g(Dip.)-57 912 y(di)28 b(Elettronica)g(Informatica)
e(e)j(Sistemistica,)h(Univ)o(er-)-57 961 y(sit\022)-21
b(a)30 b(di)f(Bologna,)k(Italy)m(,)f Ff([email-masked])o(a.it)p
Fg(;)-57 1011 y(P)m(.)23 b(P)m(.)g(Kalua,)j(Computer)d(Science)i
(Departmen)o(t,)h(Indi-)-57 1061 y(ana)g(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)m(,)i
Ff([email-masked])o(.edu)p Fg(;)g(N.)e(Kline,)-57 1111
y(Computer)33 b(Science)h(Dept.,)k(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)33
b(of)g(Arizona,)-57 1161 y Ff([email-masked].)o(edu)p
Fg(;)42 b(N.)34 b(Loren)o(tzos,)41 b(Informat-)-57 1210
y(ics)30 b(Lab)q(oratory)m(,)h(Agicultural)e(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)g(of)g(A)
o(thens,)-57 1260 y Ff([email-masked])o(dne-t)o(.gr)p
Fg(;)9 b(Y.)k(Mitsop)q(oulos,)f(Infor-)-57 1310 y(matics)i(Lab)q
(oratory)m(,)h(Agicultural)g(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)h(of)f(A)o(thens;)-57
1360 y(A.)22 b(Mon)o(tanari,)h(Dip.)44 b(di)22 b(Matematica)f(e)i
(Informatica,)-57 1410 y(Univ)o(ersit\022)-21 b(a)17
b(di)g(Udine,)h Ff([email-masked])o(inec)o(a.it)p
Fg(;)-57 1459 y(S.)29 b(S.)g(Nair,)j(Computer)c(Science)j(Departmen)o
(t,)h(Io)o(w)o(a)-57 1509 y(State)c(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)m(,)h
Ff([email-masked])o(u)p Fg(;)i(E.)c(P)o(er-)-57
1559 y(essi,)22 b(Dip.)37 b(di)19 b(Matematica)g(e)i(Informatica,)e
(Univ)o(ersit\022)-21 b(a)-57 1609 y(di)14 b(Udine,)h
Ff([email-masked])o(ineca)o(.it)p Fg(;)d(B.)i(P)o(ernici,)-57
1659 y(Dip.)51 b(di)25 b(Matematica)f(e)i(Informatica,)f(Univ)o
(ersit\022)-21 b(a)26 b(di)-57 1709 y(Udine,)f Ff([email-masked])o
(eca.i)o(t)p Fg(;)f(E.)f(L.)g(Rob)q(ert-)-57 1758 y(son,)29
b(Computer)d(Science)i(Departmen)o(t,)h(Indiana)d(Uni-)-57
1808 y(v)o(ersit)o(y)m(,)k Ff([email-masked])o(na.ed)o(u)p
Fg(;)h(J.)c(F.)f(Ro)q(ddic)o(k,)-57 1858 y(Sc)o(ho)q(ol)21
b(of)h(Computer)f(and)g(Information)f(Science,)25 b(Uni-)-57
1908 y(v)o(ersit)o(y)f(of)f(South)h(Australia)g Ff([email-masked])o
(u.au)p Fg(;)-57 1958 y(N.)j(L.)h(Sarda,)i(Computer)d(Science)j(and)d
(Eng.)h(Dept.,)-57 2007 y(Indian)35 b(Institute)i(of)f(T)m(ec)o
(hnology)m(,)j(Bom)o(ba)o(y)m(,)g(India,)-57 2057 y Ff
([email-masked])o(t.in)p Fg(;)30 b(M.)c(R.)g(Scalas,)j(Dip.)57
b(di)-57 2107 y(Elettronica)19 b(Informatica)d(e)j(Sistemistica,)f
(Univ)o(ersit\022)-21 b(a)19 b(di)-57 2157 y(Bologna,)j(Italy)m(,)f
Ff([email-masked])o(.it)p Fg(;)g(A.)g(Segev,)-57
2207 y(Sc)o(ho)q(ol)30 b(of)g(Business)i(Adm.)d(and)i(Computer)f
(Science)-57 2256 y(Researc)o(h)d(Dept.,)h(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)e(of)f
(California,)h Ff(segev@-)-57 2306 y(csr.lbl.gov)p Fg(;)h(R.)c(T.)g
(Sno)q(dgrass,)k(Computer)d(Science)-57 2356 y(Dept.,)c(Univ)o(ersit)o
(y)g(of)f(Arizona,)h Ff([email-masked])p Fg(;)-57
2406 y(A.)39 b(T)m(ansel,)46 b(Bernard)41 b(M.)e(Baruc)o(h)i(College,)k
(Cit)o(y)-57 2456 y(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)25 b(of)g(New)h(Y)m(ork,)h
Ff([email-masked])o(.EDU)p Fg(;)-57 2506 y(P)m(.)22
b(Tib)q(erio,)i(Dip.)44 b(di)22 b(Elettronica)h(Informatica)d(e)j(Sis-)
-57 2555 y(temistica,)29 b(Univ)o(ersit\022)-21 b(a)28
b(di)f(Bologna,)j(Italy)m(,)f Ff(tiberio-)-57 2605 y(@deis64.cineca.it)
o Fg(.)k(A.)19 b(T)m(uzhilin,)g(Information)e(Sys-)-57
2655 y(tems)j(Dept.,)i(New)f(Y)m(ork)g(Univ)o(ersit)o(y)m(,)g
Ff(tuzhilin@squa-)1013 42 y(re1.stern.nyu.edu)o Fg(;)11
b(G.)i(T.)g(J)i(W)m(uu,)e(Bell)h(Comm)n(unica-)1013 91
y(tions)g(Researc)o(h,)g Ff([email-masked])o(om)p
Fg(.)953 2780 y(5)p eop
%%Trailer
end
userdict /end-hook known{end-hook}if
%%EOF

\documentstyle[twocolumn,epsf]{article}

\long\def\comment#1{}
\newcommand{\autsp}{$\;\;\;$}

\setlength{\textheight}{8.85in}%8.75in}
\setlength{\columnsep}{2.0pc}
\setlength{\textwidth}{6.8in}
\setlength{\footheight}{0.0in}
\setlength{\topmargin}{0.0in}%{0.25in}
\setlength{\headheight}{0.0in}
\setlength{\headsep}{0.0in}
\setlength{\oddsidemargin}{-.19in}
\setlength{\parindent}{1pc}

\newenvironment{prog} { \begin{center} \begin{minipage}{3in}
\begin{tabbing} nnnn\=nnnn\=nnnn\=nnnn\=nnnn\=nnnn\=nnnn\=\kill
}{\end{tabbing} \end{minipage} \end{center}}

\begin{document}

\title{\Large\bf A Consensus Test Suite of Temporal Database
  Queries\thanks{Correspondence may be directed to the TSQL electronic
    mail distribution, {\tt [email-masked]}, or to the
    editor at Aalborg University, Datalogi, Fr.~Bajers Vej 7E,
    DK--9220 Aalborg {\O}, Denmark, {\tt [email-masked]}.
    This document was prepared by multiple contributors. The names,
    affiliations, and e-mail addresses of the contributors may be
    found in a separate section at the end of the document.}}

\author{Christian S.~Jensen (editor) \autsp James Clifford \autsp
  Shashi K.~Gadia \autsp Fabio Grandi \\ 
  Patrick P.~Kalua \autsp Nick Kline \autsp Nikos Lorentzos \autsp
  Yannis Mitsopoulos \\
  Angelo Montanari \autsp Sunil S.~Nair \autsp Elisa Peressi \autsp
  Barbara Pernici \\
  Edward L.~Robertson \autsp John F.~Roddick \autsp Nandlal L.~Sarda
  \autsp Maria Rita Scalas \\
  Arie Segev \autsp Richard T.~Snodgrass \autsp Abdullah Tansel \autsp
  Paolo Tiberio \\
  Alexander Tuzhilin \autsp Gene T.~J.~Wuu}

\date{ } 
\maketitle

\begin{center}\bf\large Abstract\end{center}

  {\it This document presents the temporal database community with an
    sizable consensus test suite of temporal relational database
    queries. The test suite is intended to be helpful when evaluating
    the user-friendliness of temporal relational query languages.

    The test suite consists of a database schema, an instance for the
    schema, and a set of approximately 170 queries on this database.
    The queries are classified according to a taxonomy, which is also
    included in the document.}

\section{Introduction}

The central goal of this document is to provide the temporal database
community with an {\em extensive consensus test suite} for temporal
relational query languages that is {\em independent} of any existing
language proposal. The test suite is not related to performance
issues, but has a {\em semantic} focus and is intended to be an aid in
evaluating the user-friendliness of temporal query languages. Thus,
temporal query languages should ideally be able to express the
included queries both conveniently and naturally. However, no
definition of user-friendliness is included---this aspect is left to
the individual users of the test suite.

The work that lead to this document was initiated in early 1993 when
all interested researchers in temporal databases were invited to
participate in creating an unbiased consensus test suite. An
electronic mail distribution {\tt [email-masked]} has
been used as the medium for the work on the test suite, and an initial
working document (``The TSQL Benchmark'') was constructed by a total
of 20 researchers. That document was presented at the ARPA/NSF
International Workshop on an Infrastructure for Temporal Databases,
held in Arlington, TX, June 1993, and was subsequently discussed among
the 40 invited temporal database researchers that attended the
workshop. The present document is the result of the initial efforts
and the efforts of the workshop participants and represents as such a
consensus among a large fraction of the temporal database community.

The test suite consists of a database schema, an instance for the
schema, and a set of queries on the this database. The queries are
classified according to a taxonomy, which is also part of the
document. As a consequence of the central goal above, no existing
temporal data models are used or mentioned. The database schema of the
test suite is described using the ER model. The presented ER schema
may be mapped to a set of relation schemas that fits a particular data
model. With the exception of attributes illustrating user-defined
time, the underlying temporal aspects are implicit in the description
of the database schema. Of course, specific temporal data models might
add explicit temporal attributes. The contents of the relations are
described in natural language. The actual queries are also given only
in natural language. The taxonomy is independent of any particular
temporal query language.

The test suite is not intended as a substutite to other means of
studying query languages, such as laboratory experiments with users or
orthogonality studies. Rather, the test suite is intended as a
complementary addition to the existing repertoire of query language
evaluation techniques. It is emphasized that the test suite is not
intended to constitute a metric for query language completeness, and
as such it is not a substitute for a rigorous {\em theoretical} study
of expressive powers of various temporal query languages. Such studies
are still needed! While a sizable, or extensive, test suite was
purposely constructed, to ensure that a wide range of query language
design aspects were covered, there is no formal basis for claiming
that the list of queries is complete, or comprehensive. No such claim
is made! It it emphasized that using the test suite as an advanced,
quantitative scoring system for comparing languages makes little
sense. Thus, one language is not necessarily superior to another just
because one is capable of expressing more queries than the other.

In summary, the test suite may be understood as simply an unbiased
list of queries. The queries are intended to aid in evaluating the
user-friendliness of individual temporal relational query languages.

The presentation is structured as follows. Below, the intended scope
of the test suite is defined.
Sections~\ref{sec:sch},~\ref{sec:data},~and~\ref{sec:taxo} are
structured similarly. Each first presents design criteria, then
presents a specific design. Section~\ref{sec:sch} concerns the
database schema. The next section covers the database instance, and
Section~\ref{sec:taxo} concerns the classification scheme. The main
body of the document is Section~\ref{sec:queries}, which presents,
using the classification scheme, approximately 170 queries.

\section{Scope}
\label{sec:scope}

The test suite has been designed to provide a ``dense'' coverage of
a restricted range of queries rather than a ``sparse'' coverage of
wide range of queries. Additional queries that cover more types of
queries may be added later. This section characterizes the types of
queries that are, and are not, covered by the test suite.

Temporal query languages may loosely be categorized as relational or
object-oriented. The test suite was designed with only relational
temporal query languages in mind that may be perceived as temporal
extensions of the SQL2 query language.

The intention is to provide a foundation for comparing the descriptive
and operational characteristics and capabilities of temporal data
models and query languages. The test suite is not aimed at performance
comparisons. Properly extended with additional relation schemas and a
variety of large instances, a performance benchmark may be constructed
from the test suite.

A number of restrictions are imposed on which types of queries are
intended to be included in the current test suite, including the
following.

\begin{itemize}
\item Queries are restricted to valid time only. Transaction-time
  related queries are not explored.

\item Schema evolution and versioning are not considered.

\item Incompleteness is not considered. 

\item Recursive queries are not included.

\item General temporal reasoning is beyond the scope of this version
  of the test suite.

\item Queries involving aggregation facilities are not considered.

\item Only queries are included---updates are not considered.

\item Continuous attributes such as time are not included.

\item The querying of data valid in the future is not explored.

\comment{
\item Queries involving relations with multivalued dependencies (in
  the snapshot sense) are not explored.

\item User-defined time, including the interaction between
  user-defined time and valid time, is not considered.

\item Queries involving complex data retrieval are excluded.

\item Inheritance at both the schema and data levels is not
  considered.

\item Nested queries are not included.

\item For simplicity, each relation is used only once in each query.}

\end{itemize}

These advanced aspects are excluded solely for pragmatic reasons, and
the exclusion is not meant to imply in any way that the aspects are
not important. The restrictions simply represent an attempt to reduce
the size of the initial test suite to manageable proportions.

It is emphasized that this test suite is merely the first in a
sequence of ever-more comprehensive test suites. Later versions will
relax the above restrictions. Specifically, the next version of the
test suite is intended to include queries that involve aggregation.

\comment{ Specifically, the next version of the test suite is intended
  to include queries that use the same relation more than once,
  utilize aggregation, and involve both valid time and user-defined
  time.}

\comment{ When transaction time is also included, physical deletion
  will also be part of the test suite}

\section{A Database Schema for the Test Suite}
\label{sec:sch}

\subsection{Criteria}

A suitable database schema for a test suite satifies four criteria.

\begin{itemize}
\item{} The schema should be natural. That is, it should correspond to
  a reasonable, though possibly greatly simplified, segment of the
  real world. This both reduces the need to explain the model and
  enhances the ability to recognize verball pitfalls in the path to
  the query instances.

\item{} The schema should be simple. This will aid in making the
  test suite easy to understand. This criterion restricts the number of
  relation schemas and the number of attributes of the individual
  schemas. Additionally, the names of the relations and of the
  attributes should be short, as they will be referenced repeatedly.

  When an expansion is proposed, the benefits should be carefully
  compared with the added complexity.

\item{} The schema should allow for comprehensiveness within the
  chosen scope. Using the schema, it should be possible formulate
  queries of all the types that appear reasonable.

  This indicates a need for at least two related relation schemas (for
  natural-join queries).

\item{} A schema that has already been used frequently is preferred
  over a new schema. This guarantees that many existing queries can be
  adapted easily to the test suite.

\item{} For clarity, schema and attribute names must start with
  capital letters.
\end{itemize}

\subsection{The Schema}

Rather than defining one particular temporal relational database
schema, we define instead a database schema using the ER Model. The
advantage of this approach is that the ER schema described here may
subsequently be mapped to a specific relational database schema in a
way that is appropriate for the particular data model at hand. No
single relational version of the ER schema fits all temporal
relational data models.

The database schema is defined by the ER schema in
Figure~\ref{fig:er}, containing three entity sets, namely {\tt Emp},
{\tt Skills}, and {\tt Dept}, describing employees, skills, and
departments, respectively. The attributes of the entity sets, and
their interrelationships, are described next.

\begin{figure*}[htb]
\begin{center}
\leavevmode
\epsfxsize=12cm
\epsfbox{/user/csj/Papers/InProgress/TSQL/TSQLBM/Initiative/ER3.eps}
\end{center}
\caption{ER Diagram of Database Design}
\label{fig:er}
\end{figure*}

Entities in entity set {\tt Emp} are represented by the attributes
{\tt Name} and {\tt Salary} which record the names and salaries of
employees. In addition, attributes {\tt Gender} and {\tt D-birth}
indicate the gender and date of birth of employees. While the name,
salary, and department of an employee vary over time, both the gender
and the date of birth are assumed to be time-invariant.

Skills, in entity set {\tt Skills}, are represend by a single
attribute, {\tt Name}, which records the names of individual skills.
The name of a skill is time-invariant. Entity sets {\tt Skills} and
{\tt Emp} are connected via an n--m relationship set, {\tt EmpSkills}.
The skills of an employee may vary over time. For example, employees
are considered to have the skill ``driving'' only during those
interval(s) when they hold valid licenses.

The entity set {\tt Dept} represents departments and is described by
the attributes {\tt Name} and {\tt Budget} which record the names and
budgets of departments, respectively. While the budget of a department
varies over time, the name is assumed to be time-invariant. Employees
are associated with departments by means of two relationship sets.
First {\tt EmpDept} records which employees work in which departments.
This is a time-varying n--1 relationship set. Second {\tt MgrDept},
also time-varying, is a 1--1 relationship set associating those
employees that are managers with the departments they manage.

Attributes {\tt Name} (of {\tt Emp}, {\tt Skills}, and {\tt Dept}) are
of type {\tt textString}; attribute {\tt Gender} is one of {\tt F}
(female) and {\tt M} (male); {\tt Salary} and {\tt Budget} are of type
{\tt integer}; and {\tt D-birth} is a user-defined time value which
may be compared with valid times.

The entity sets obey the following {\em snapshot} functional
dependencies:

\begin{prog}
For {\tt Emp}: \\
\> {\tt Name} $\rightarrow$ {\tt Salary} \\
\> {\tt Name} $\rightarrow$ {\tt Gender} \\
\> {\tt Name} $\rightarrow$ {\tt D-birth} \\
For {\tt Dept}: \\
\> {\tt Name} $\rightarrow$ {\tt Budget}
\end{prog}

Note that {\tt Name} is the primary key of {\tt Emp} (it is the only
candidate key). For {\tt Skills}, {\tt Name} is the only attribute and
is thus the key. For {\tt Dept}, {\tt Name} is the primark key.

It is emphasized that the notion of key does not capture
correspondence between attribute values and the real-world objects
they represent. As one consequence, it is possible in this ER schema,
e.g., for an employee to change {\tt Name} attribute value over time.

This concludes the description of the ER schema. Next, we exemplify
how the ER schema may be mapped to a relational database schema.

\begin{prog}
{\tt Emp} = ({\tt Id}, {\tt Name}, {\tt Salary}, {\tt Gender},
{\tt D-birth},\\
\>\> {\tt DeptName}) \\
{\tt Skill} = ({\tt EmpId}, {\tt Name}) \\
{\tt Dept} = ({\tt Name}, {\tt Budget}, {\tt EmpId})
\end{prog}

Relation {\tt Emp} models the entity set {\tt Emp} and the
relationship set {\tt EmpDept}. Attribute {\tt EmpId} is a
time-invariant key (i.e., values of this attribute identify
employees). Relation {\tt Skills} models the relationship set {\tt
  EmpSkills} and the entity set {\tt Skills}.  Finally, relation {\tt
  Dept} models relationship set {\tt MgrDept} and entity set {\tt
  Dept}.

In this design, {\tt Name} is the primary key of {\tt Emp} (it is the
only candidate key). For {\tt Skills}, there is no non-trivial key.
For {\tt Dept}, each of {\tt Name} and {\tt EmpId} is a
candidate key, and {\tt Name} is selected as the primark key.

Each of the relation schemas are in snapshot Boyce-Codd normal form.

\section{The Test Suite Data}
\label{sec:data}

\subsection{Criteria}

\begin{itemize}
\item{} For clarity, the database instance should ideally accord with
  {\em all and only} those constraints which are explicitly stated in
  the definition of the database schema. 

\item{} For simplicity and ease of typing, attribute values should be
  short and salary values should be multiples of \$10,000.

\item{} Transitions (i.e., timestamp values) occur only at the
  beginning of the month, and all dates should be in the time interval
  from 1/1/81 to 12/31/88 (because the digits 8 and 9 are relatively
  hard to distinguish). Time intervals are all specified by the
  inclusive starting and ending events. Also for clarity, relation
  instance names should start with lowercase letters.

\item{} The data should include a ``hole in the history'' of some
  entity. For example, the database may be designed to contain a whole
  in the employment of some employee.

\item{} The data should include asynchronous behavior of attributes.
  For example, the department and salary of employees may change
  independently.
\end{itemize}

\subsection{The Data}

Three instances, {\tt emp}, {\tt skills}, and {\tt dept}, are defined
over the {\tt Emp}, {\tt Skills}, and {\tt Dept} relation schemas,
respectively. The contents of these instances is described below.

There are two employees, identified by {\em ED\/} and {\em DI\/} in
the following.

{\em ED\/} worked in the Toy department from 2/1/82 to 1/31/87, and in
the Book department from 4/1/87 to the present. His name was Ed from
2/1/82 to 12/31/87, and Edward from 1/1/88 to the present. His salary
was \$20K from 2/1/82 to 5/31/82, then \$30K from 6/1/82 to 1/31/85,
then \$40K from 2/1/85 to 1/31/87 and 4/1/87 to the present. {\em
  ED\/} is male and was born on 7/1/55. Several skills are recorded
for {\em ED\/}. He has been qualified for typing since 4/1/82 and
qualified for filing since 1/1/85. He was qualified for driving from
1/1/82 to 5/1/82 and from 6/1/84 to 5/31/88.

{\em DI\/} worked in and managed the Toy department from 1/1/82 to the
present. Her name is Di throughout her employment. The budget of the
Toy department was \$150K from 1/1/82 to 7/31/84, \$200K from 8/1/84
to 12/31/86, and \$100K from 1/1/87 to the present. Her salary was
\$30K from 1/1/82 to 7/31/84, \$40K from 8/1/84 to 8/31/86, then \$50K
from 9/1/86 to the present. {\em DI\/} is female and was born on
10/1/60. {\em DI\/} has been qualified for directing from 1/1/82 to
the present.

The present time (i.e., the value of {\tt now}) is 1/1/90.

\section*{Contributors and Acknowledgements}

An alphabethical listing of names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses
of the contributors follows.

J.~Clifford, Information Systems Dept., New York University, {\tt
  jclif\[email-masked]}; S.~K.~Gadia, Computer Science Dept.,
Iowa State University, {\tt [email-masked]}; F.~Grandi, Dip. di
Elettronica Informatica e Sistemistica, Universit\`a di Bologna,
Italy, {\tt [email-masked]}; P.~P.~Kalua, Computer Science
Department, Indiana University, {\tt [email-masked]}; N.~Kline,
Computer Science Dept., University of Arizona, {\tt
  kline@cs.\-arizona.edu}; N.~Lorentzos, Informatics Laboratory,
Agicultural University of Athens, {\tt [email-masked]};
Y.~Mitsopoulos, Informatics Laboratory, Agicultural University of
Athens; A.~Montanari, Dip. di Matematica e Informatica, Universit\`a
di Udine, {\tt mon\-ta\-nari@\-uduniv.cineca.it}; S.~S.~Nair, Computer
Science Department, Iowa State University, {\tt
  snair@\-cs.ia\-state.edu}; E.~Peressi, Dip. di Matematica e
Informatica, Universit\`a di Udine, {\tt [email-masked]};
B.~Pernici, Dip. di Matematica e Informatica, Universit\`a di Udine,
{\tt [email-masked]}; E.~L.~Robertson, Computer Science
Department, Indiana University, {\tt edrbt\-sn@\-cs.indiana.edu};
J.~F.~Roddick, School of Computer and Information Science, University
of South Australia {\tt [email-masked]}; N.~L.~Sarda, Computer
Science and Eng.~Dept., Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India,
{\tt [email-masked]}; M.~R.~Scalas, Dip. di Elettronica
Informatica e Sistemistica, Universit\`a di Bologna, Italy, {\tt
  [email-masked]}; A.~Segev, School of Business Adm.~and
Computer Science Research Dept., University of California, {\tt
  segev@\-csr.lbl.gov}; R.~T.~Snodgrass, Computer Science Dept.,
University of Arizona, {\tt rts@\-cs.arizona.edu}; A.~Tansel, Bernard
M.~Baruch College, City University of New York, {\tt
  [email-masked]}; P.~Tiberio, Dip. di Elettronica Informatica
e Sistemistica, Universit\`a di Bologna, Italy, {\tt
  tiberio\[email-masked]}.  A.~Tuzhilin, Information Systems Dept.,
New York University, {\tt tuz\-hilin@squa\-re1.stern.nyu.edu};
G.~T.~J~Wuu, Bell Communications Research, {\tt [email-masked]}.

\end{document}

---

From: "Rick Snodgrass" <rts>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1993 16:18:11 MST

(Page numbers refer to the workshop proceedings version.)

1. New benchmark queries
	I have no new queries to propose.

2. Integration of appendices
	To address my concerns raised in my appendix of the previous draft,
	I propose the following concrete changes.

	* Add "From 4/1/87 to the present, he has managed the Book department."
	in line 10 of the second column on page 4.

	* Replace the last sentence of the first full paragraph on page QQ-6
	with "Third, like the first argument, the second argument may be
	computed from valid times and/or user-defined attribute values in the
	argument tuples."

	* Remove the first sentence of the italicized paragraph at the end
	of section 6.4.2.

	* Replace the two possibilities, Derived and Imposed, for the value of
	the valid-time attribute in Figure 6 with four possibilities:
	Intersection, Union, Derived, and Imposed. Add Intersection and Union
	to the rightmost set of Figure 2. Add the following after the "a
	derived value is computer solely..." sentence: "The derived value
	may involve the intersection of the underlying valid-time
	components, a union of the underlying components, or may be computed
	in some other way from the valid-time components (termed, simply,
	derived.)" The following queries, with a current vaid-time component
	of "Derived," would be reclassified as follows.

	Q 3.9.1: Intersection
	Q 3.9.2: Value
	Q 3.9.3: Intersection
	Q 3.9.4: Intersection
	Q 3.9.5: Intersection
	Q 3.9.6: Intersection
	Q 3.9.7: Union
	Q 4.1.1: Value
	Q 4.1.2: Value
	Q 4.1.3: Value
	Q 4.1.4: Value
	Q 4.1.5: Value
	Q 4.2.1: Value
	Q 4.2.2: Value
	Q 4.2.3: Value
	Q 4.2.4: Intersection
	Q 4.2.5: Value
	Q 4.3.1: Intersection
	Q 4.3.2: Derived
	Q 4.3.3: Derived
	Q 4.3.4: Derived
	Q 4.3.5: Intersection
	Q 4.3.6: Derived
	Q 4.3.7: Derived
	Q 4.4.6: Value
	Q 4.5.1: None
	Q 4.5.2: Value
	Q 4.5.3: Value
	Q 4.5.4: Intersection
	Q 4.5.5: Intersection
	Q 4.5.6: Derived
	Q 4.6.1: Value
	Q 4.6.2: Value
	Q 4.6.3: Derived
	Q 4.6.4: Value
	Q 4.6.5: Value
	Q 4.6.6: Value

	I'll be happy to reclassify any remaining queries, if Christian
	so desires, to complete this change.

3. Revision of queries
	With the above changes, the following changes to the queries are
	required.

	* Change the category of Q 4.2.5 to "(Projected, Interval, Derived) /
	(Duration, Interval, Computed) / (=, Constant) (=, Constant)

4. Authorship
	I think the presentation of the authors and the appendix is
	entirely appropriate.

5. Strawman proposals for revised sections
	I feel that Christian did an excellent job in addressing the
	concerns raised at the workshop. I have only a few typographical
	remarks.

page 1, 2nd column, line 10	"represents as such" replace with "as such
				represents"
page 2				replace "!" with "."
	1st column, line 2	remove comma after constructed
page 3, 1st column, line -15	replace "name, salary, and department" with
				"name and salary"
		line -13	replace "n-m" with "$n$-$m$", ditto throughout
	somewhere		mention that all three relationships are
				time varying
	2nd column, line 21	Put \noindent before "Note that..."