Subject: proceedings

From: "Rick Snodgrass" <rts>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 16:39:54 MST

As mentioned in the Special Section of the March, 1994 issue of SIGMOD
Record (on temporal database infrastructure), expanded versions of the
papers in that section are available both via anonymous FTP and as
hardcopy. Only 20 copies are left of the free documents, so if you are
interested, please make your request soon.

The expanded versions are available on-line in the tsql/doc directory
at FTP.cs.arizona.edu via anonymous FTP. In particular, there is the
complete version of the workshop report (at 59 pages), the extended
version of the glossary, with more discussion of the terms (at 55
pages) and a separate consensus temporal query language test suite (at
45 pages). Hard copies are available (with no charge for copying or
for postage, while supplies last) upon request to Richard Snodgrass,
Department of Computer Science, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
85721, email: [email-masked].

Also present in the FTP area (tsql/tsql2/tsql2.final) are twenty-eight
commentaries discussing the major design decisions of the TSQL2
language (totaling 450 pages) as well as the final TSQL2 language
specification.  The commentaries, in a binder, cost $60. The
proceedings of the workshop (43 position papers totaling 624 pages) is
also available, at $35.  Both large documents are sent via airmail in
the U.S. and via ground book rate elsewhere (which can take several
months). Foreign air mail book rate is available for an additional
$20.