Subject: Here it is...
From: seismo!mirror.TMC.COM!brian (Brian Moran)
To: iuvax!bobmon
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 87 15:00:34 est

Thanks for the interest, here is bigpath.com.  Type 'bigpath help' to
get some explanatory text.

(Oh, if you are the paranoid type, I would suggest you try running it
at first on an IBM-PC or clone with no hard disk or anything, just to
make sure nothing bad happens...)

It was written in turbo, and I guess I can send out the source code,
but I would prefer to limit its distribution.  (you know, the old (c)
issues and all of that).  (If you REALLY need a copy of the source,
email me...)
 
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
 
brian moran
----
Brian K. Moran  [email-masked]	
               {mit-eddie, ihnp4!inmet, wjh12, cca, datacube}!mirror!brian
Mirror Systems	2067 Massachusetts Avenue  Cambridge, MA, 02140
Telephone:	617-661-0777 extension 141