home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Frozen Fish 1: Amiga / FrozenFish-Apr94.iso / bbs / alib / d7xx / d778 / multireq.lha / MultiReq / ReadMe < prev    next >
Text File  |  1992-12-06  |  3KB  |  83 lines

1. ###############################################################################
  2. ##                                                                           ##
  3. ##      M     M            ll     tt     ii    RRRRR                         ##
  4. ##      MM   MM            ll     tt           RR  RR                        ##
  5. ##      MMM MMM   uu  uu   ll    ttttt   ii    RR  RR    eeee     qqqqq      ##
  6. ##      MMMMMMM   uu  uu   ll     tt     ii    RRRRR    ee  ee   qq  qq      ##
  7. ##      MM M MM   uu  uu   ll     tt     ii    RR RR    eeeeee   qq  qq      ##
  8. ##      MM   MM   uu  uu   ll     tt     ii    RR  RR   ee        qqqqq      ##
  9. ##      MM   MM    uuuuu    ll     ttt    ii   RR  RR    eeee        qq      ##
  10. ##                                                                   qq      ##
  11. ##                                                                           ##
  12. ###############################################################################
  15. MultiReq v1.20 © 11/1992 by Andreas Krebs (released at 12-Nov-92)
  18. What is MultiReq ?
  19. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  20. MultiReq is a FileRequester library, but it's not simply another file requester
  21. library, cause it's the first really multitasking file requester (as far as I
  22. know) and above this it also has a great number of other features, that make
  23. MultiReq superior to other file requesters (see Multireq.doc for more
  24. information).
  26. Why MultiReq ?
  27. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  28. The reason why I've written MultiReq is very simple. Recently I needed a file
  29. requester for a program, therefore I looked at some existing file requesters,
  30. but none of this was able to satisfy my needs and so I decided to write my own
  31. file requesters.
  33. Requirements:
  34. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  35. MultiReq should work on all Amigas without problems, whereby the file requester
  36. work identically under kickstart 1.3 and 2.0. MultiReq was successfully tested
  37. on the following types of computers:
  38. Amiga 1000, Amiga 2000, Amiga 2000 + MC68030/68882
  39. Should nevertheless be problems with other types of computers, please send me a
  40. report about it. (With an exact description of the bug and the computer
  41. configuration)
  44. General Data:
  45. =============
  46. The author of this program is not responsible for any damages caused by the
  47. usage of this program.
  49. MultiReq is shareware, that means you can test the MultiReq file requester as
  50. long as you want, but as soon as you decide to use the file requester or other
  51. functions of the MultiReq library in your own programs you have to become a
  52. registered user of MultiReq.
  53. All you have to do, to become a registered user is, send 20 DM, $15 US or the
  54. equivalent in any other currency (only bills or cheques) to the address below.
  55. If you use cheques from outside Germany please add another 3 DM or $3 US for
  56. the bank fees. 
  58. As soon as you are registered user of MultiReq you can use and also distribute
  59. the MultiReq library together with your program.
  61. MultiReq can be freely distributed, as long as the whole program with all
  62. belonging parts is copied.
  63. All commercial use of the program without written permission of the author
  64. is forbidden.
  67. If you still have questions, problems or simply want to mention something to
  68. Multireq, e.g. improvement suggestions, new library functions or things like
  69. this, please write to:
  71. Andreas Krebs
  72. Mittelweg 9
  73. 7110 Öhringen 2
  74. Germany
  76. Tel.: 07948/2101  (at the weekend and in the holidays)
  77.       0721/821356 (at any other time)
  79. Or write to the following Email address:
  81. Email: s_krebs@iravcl.ira.uka.de