AmigaActive (1722/1728)

From:Nicholaus Darley-Jones
Date:30 Jun 2001 at 22:41:49
Subject:HELP: MegaMix software

Hello,

Like a fool I gave away some software at the Kickstart show and now realise
that I need it.

The software in question is the software for the sampler 'MegaMix'. It was
given away for free at the 'Gloucestershire Amiga Group' stand at the
Kickstart show. Can the person I gave it to please send me a copy of the
software via E-mail? Or has anyone else got it (e-mail me privately)

Thanks for helping out a fool!

Regards

Nick

-=o G.A.G - Gloucestershire Amiga Group o=-

Visit: WWW.GLOSAMIGAGROUP.CO.UK

ICQ#: 71051666