AmigaActive (1721/1728)

From:Bill Eaves
Date:30 Jun 2001 at 21:24:55
Subject:Re: AA22 is it out yet ? ( was Re: AAcd )

Hello Ralph

Thanks for the answer. I was not sure I was back on the list. (Attention for
Neil is there a problem with Yahoogroups ATM ?)

I re-subbed and got mails form it but then found I could not send anything.
Accordint to Yahoo I was not subbed again and so dod so for a second time -
it worked as I have your reply :o)

On 30-Jun-01, Ralph wrote:
> No No let me guess.........

> you where wandering around Africa cos there was an eclipse and it went
> dark....

Absolutely correct - of course the missus justified the trip for us by
visiting South Africa for her mother's birthday too. Pictures will be on my
website soon. The eclipse of course not the ones of the mother in law ;-)

Anyway I digress. Is AA22 out yet. I have seen mention of it on the AA list
but mine has still not yet arrived. No one answered that question yet !

So if I need to contact AA could Dave or Neil please mail me personally and
let me know whether I should have expected my AA22 yet or do I need to make
sure I get a replacement sent out.

Regards,

Bill.