AmigaActive (1715/1728)

From:Paul Laycock
Date:30 Jun 2001 at 18:59:24
Subject:Punchinello: more trouble than it's worth?

Hey ppl,

This little gadget is useful in that it allows the use PC mice on my miggy.
However, since trying to play a number of games, I am seriously starting to
doubt its worth.

I have to kill the Mroocheck driver and wheel drivers everytime I want to
play /Payback/ (or I go round in circles), and /QuakeWOS/ just wants to run
forward... great if you want to complete the level in the quickest time, but
pretty useless in a normal game.

HELP!!!

Regards,
Paul

An Amiga on the internet is like a fish in water.