AmigaActive (1686/1728)

From:Bill Eaves
Date:30 Jun 2001 at 11:49:39
Subject:AA22 is it out yet ? ( was Re: AAcd )

Hello nobbyfu@btinternet.com

> Did anyone buy two copies of AA22?

Is AA22 out yet then ?

I've just returned from 4 weeks wandering around Africa and had expected the
new issue of AA to be waiting for me. I haven't got my subscription copy
yet :-(

I am hoping it will be in the post tomorrow but if AA was out sometime last
week maybe I should be more worried and contact the office if my copy has
gone missing. These things do happen, our luggage spent an extra two days
at Johannesburg before being sent back to the UK. Maybe my copy of AA has
gone on a small vacation too ;)

Regards,

Bill.