AmigaActive (1646/1728)

From:Eyetech Group Ltd
Date:29 Jun 2001 at 13:53:32
Subject:Re: Sometimes miracles DO happen....

> Aye, and I can understand fully why you don't want to accept my broken
board
> (the fact that I didn't buy it from Eyetech is probably the defining
factor
> there, and understandably so)

No thats not it. The defining factor is simply that we cannot guarantee any
reasonable standard of acceptable service for DCE repairs If we did accept
an item we would automatically assume responsibiliy for service that we know
to be (for all practical purposes) non existant and over which we have no
influence. That is a sure-fire recipe for generating pissed-off customers
and a bad business reputation.

Alan