AmigaActive (1639/1728)

From:Gareth Griffiths
Date:29 Jun 2001 at 07:56:26
Subject:Re: Sometimes miracles DO happen....

Hello Dauber,
On Thursday, June 28, 2001 at 7:14:48 PM, you wrote:

> Well, it might be pointless PERIOD to get DCE involved unless you can wait.

I don't mind waiting, just as long as it gets dne eventually. Although
knowing my luck, it'd get done and I'd receive it about a week after my
Amgia blows up or something :)

> If anything, Eyetech SHOULD have taken it and sent it to DCE themselves.
> Then again, I think they have problems with DCE....

Eyetech told me they have communication problems with DCE, in that DCE don't
bother replying to any e-mails etc. so I can understand why they don't want
to get involved with their PPC repair side.

I might send it straight off to DCE, if I can get them to reply to an e-mail
:)

Cheers,
GazChap.

Gareth Griffiths -- mailto:mail@gazchap.com -- http://www.gazchap.com