AmigaActive (1629/1728)

From:Jack York
Date:28 Jun 2001 at 14:40:36
Subject:Birdie and PUBSCREENS

Hello,

I have Birdie installed and would like to use it on other screens. I have
the Public Screens gadget checked in bprefs but it doesn't seem to have an
effect. If I start Birdie from a shell once the system is up, then it does
work on other screens. It just doesn't want to do it from the the user-startup
script. I have it right at the beginning of the script although I have tried
moving it to different places, like immediately after IPRefs in the ss. I
have also tried not using bprefs so that I am sure the syntax is identical
whether using it from a shell or the user-startup. Any ideas on why this won't
work? Has anyone gotten it to work?

Jack