AmigaActive (1594/1728)

From:Paul Laycock
Date:28 Jun 2001 at 19:02:10
Subject:Re: What will AmigaOS 4.x run on ?

Hey Alan,

>> Just because current PPC cards won't run OS4.x, doesn't mean you'll
>> need to junk your current system (although it might be wise). There
>> are still the SharkPPC cards on the horizon, which together with a
>> PCI-equipped Amiga will conform to the Zico spec.
>
> *should* conform. there isnt any guarantee yet. they say they start making
> the SharkPPC cards AFTER OS4.x is released....so a long wait for them then

I was going to go along with this solution, but since the developement of
the PredatorPlus into the AmigaOne, I've changed my mind. Plus all the crap
Elbox is putting Mediator owners like myself through.
At least with the AmigaOne, I know I'll have an excellent, /*supported*/ product
which won't become useless when my A1200 mobo gives up the ghost!

Regards,
Paul

Free your mind.