AmigaActive (1585/1728)

From:Don Cox
Date:28 Jun 2001 at 17:39:19
Subject:Re: Voyager demo timeout?

On 28-Jun-01, Matt Sealey wrote:

> I myself am adding pointless features now so if you want anything easy
> to implement and not important to anybody, just ask (added options for
> turning image download placeholders and alt-text on and off yesterday,
> now I'm trying to work out stuff for a fullscreen "kiosk mode" without
> losing peoples' scrollbar prefs..)

I would like to be able to read the Alt text for an image
by hitting the right mouse button. This particularly affects the BBC
news site, where they put up pictures with no captions.

I know you can view them on help balloons, but I normally run MUI
programs with Help balloons off.

Regards

Don Cox
doncox@enterprise.net