AmigaActive (1540/1728)

From:Steve Hargreaves
Date:27 Jun 2001 at 22:34:21
Subject:Re: Missing Mouse

On 27-Jun-01, Glyn Astill said -

>GA Been able to get 704 wide but cant get the full
>GA overscan on it, could I be cheeky and ask for your
>GA DblPal and overscan.prefs? (if its around or above
>GA 30.5Khz tho').

No probs, My DblPAL monitor driver (from WB3.1 - needed for this size) and
overscan.prefs file are attached. Also attached, screenmode.prefs (just in case
you need it, I'm not sure. Beware, your mouse will vanish at the right
hand side of the screen. You have to guess where it is to use, for example,
scrollbars.

Let me know how you get on.

BTW, hows the '030. Still shaping up, I hope :o)

Regards

Steve.

// A1200 '060/50, OS3.1, 16+2Meg, HPDJ610C,
// Squirrel, Power CD, Dual Floppies (Ooer), NEC
\\// Multisync 2A, Logic 3 Speedmouse, Sega controller,
\/ 56k modem, and no hair.

ICQ 21361336