AmigaActive (1534/1728)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:27 Jun 2001 at 22:06:44
Subject:Re: PPC Viewer ?

Hello Jack,

On 25-Jun-01, you wrote:

>>> You may want to give Visage a try. It is loaded with options and
>>> is very fast on a PPC.

>> That is exactly what I'm using at the moment, and it's the best
>> I've found so far, though a PPC only version would no doubt be
>> faster.

> Do you have PPC datatypes installed? It will make a difference. I
> was playing around with the slide show option and it worked great -
> speed was not an issue.

That's a point, I'll have to re-check that. I had regg'd PPC datatypes
via the Superview program. buthtey may have got lost in the change to
3.5

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and
remove all doubt.