AmigaActive (1479/1728)

From:Gareth Griffiths
Date:27 Jun 2001 at 11:29:13
Subject:Re: Genetic Species

Hello David,
On Wednesday, June 27, 2001 at 11:18:17 AM, you wrote:

> Is that the FPS where you can be a marine or an Alien? I remember

Or a Predator :)

> Really, really, really bad. They obviously never paid any attention
> to the software rendering, because as soon as you played the full game
> on a 3D card, it was completely different.

Well I couldn't actually get the Gold Edition working on a non-3D card. No
graphics as such, just rectangular blocks that looked 2D.

> That and the Amiga games seem to be reaching saturation point for the
> number of FPS compared to people who play these games.

Yeah, too many FPS's at once is a bad thing in my opinion. How about Gran
Turismo? ;)

Cheers,
GazChap.

Gareth Griffiths -- mailto:mail@gazchap.com -- http://www.gazchap.com
If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?