AmigaActive (1478/1728)

From:Gareth Griffiths
Date:27 Jun 2001 at 11:26:23
Subject:Re: Genetic Species

Hello Alan,
On Wednesday, June 27, 2001 at 11:17:17 AM, you wrote:

>> As a HUGE fan of the Alien Legacy, it gives me great satisfaction taking on
>> the role of a warrior and head-biting some silly colonial marine that
>> thought it could mess with me ;)

> ..whilst I, as an alien, drop down from the ceiling straight onto you ;-)

Uhh... why would you attack your own species? :) I meant warrior as in
alien warrior, not Predator ;)

> network gaming and some great character attributes. anyway, the hard part
> is that it uses Lithtech....and only Hyperion have spend lots of time with
> that Engine :-|

It uses Lithtech? Wow, didn't know that!

Well, I don't think that Hyperion are likely to port it over, then. They've
got neough on their plates already at the moment.

Cheers,
GazChap.

Gareth Griffiths -- mailto:mail@gazchap.com -- http://www.gazchap.com
If tin whistles are made out of tin, what do they make fog horns out of?