AmigaActive (1473/1728)

From:Gareth Griffiths
Date:27 Jun 2001 at 11:07:23
Subject:Re: Genetic Species

Hello Alan,
On Wednesday, June 27, 2001 at 11:05:42 AM, you wrote:

> talking of which.....we havent seen ANY news of anyone attempting to port
> Aliens V's Predator to the Amiga now the source code is released... :-(

Probably 'cos most people have the utter misconception that its crap :(

As a HUGE fan of the Alien Legacy, it gives me great satisfaction taking on
the role of a warrior and head-biting some silly colonial marine that
thought it could mess with me ;)

Cheers,
GazChap.

Gareth Griffiths -- mailto:mail@gazchap.com -- http://www.gazchap.com