AmigaActive (1460/1728)

From:Rich Woods
Date:26 Jun 2001 at 22:41:25
Subject:Re: Genetic Species

Hello Nuno

So how do you install it and get it running - on install all I saw was
MUI, PIcasso and some others. I didn't continue after that.

On 26-Jun-01, you wrote:

>NB Hello Neil
>NB
>NB On 26-Jun-01, you wrote:
>NB
>NB> NB nobbyfu said,
>NB> NB
>NB>> What's the chances of Genetic Species being put on an AA
>NB> coverdisk now that NB> it's on Aminet?
>NB> NB
>NB> NB I downloaded it, but it unpacks to around 320MB, leaving room
>NB> for NB precious little else on the CD. NB
>NB> NB I may include it as a compressed archive at around half the
>NB> size, but NB you'll then need plenty of HD space to use it.
>NB
>NB I've downloaded all archives and to be fair didn't think too much
>NB of the game... After you've seen Doom and Quake this is no big
>NB deal.I was expecting much more.
>NB
>NB Bye,
>NB
>NB Nuno
>NB
>NB
>NB Quote carefully and read all ADMIN:README mails
>NB To unsubscribe mailto:amigactive-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>NB Anyone sending unsubscribe messages to the list will be SHOT!
>NB
>NB Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
>NB http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>NB
>NB
>NB
Regards

Rich Woods
RealPix/RealtyNet
P.O. Box 54335
Phoenix, AZ 85078
602-867-3310
E-Mail:rww@realpix.com
Visit Our Award Winning Site!
http://www.realpix.com
Politicians should read science fiction, not westerns and detective
stories.
-- Arthur C. Clarke