AmigaActive (1448/1728)

From:Steve Hargreaves
Date:26 Jun 2001 at 23:03:07
Subject:Missing Mouse

Hello all,

Ages and ages ago, I did something to my system (I suspect it was to tweak
display sizes) which had the side effect that my mouse disappears at the right
hand side of the screen. I remember this was documented. Unfortunately, I can't
remember what it was.

i) Does anyone know what it could have been?
ii) Does anyone know of any patches to cure this missing mouse pointer (on
AGA)?

All the best

Steve

// A1200 '060/50, OS3.1, 16+2Meg, HPDJ610C,
// Squirrel, Power CD, Dual Floppies (Ooer), NEC
\\// Multisync 2A, Logic 3 Speedmouse, Sega controller,
\/ 56k modem, and no hair.

ICQ 21361336