AmigaActive (1447/1728)

From:neil
Date:26 Jun 2001 at 23:36:15
Subject:Re: VNC (Was Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!)

Hihi
On Tuesday June 26 2001, Gerald Mellor said to Neil Williams:

>> It's called RemoteAmp, and now I think about it, perhaps I got it
>> off an AACD not Aminet. Yeah, probably - as it's not in my BBS
>> filebase.

GM> I'm fairly sure it's not on an AACD. I just did a search for "remote,"

Ah. So, I look closer at the files I have...

<bing> Look what's in the .guide:

2.No redistribution is allowed, the only place you should have got
this from is the doobreynet website, if not, please let me know.

Now I remember. I downloaded this over my University's phat pipe at 1MB/s.

"RemoteAmp" in Google gets it as the 3rd match.

http://www.doobreynet.co.uk/amiga.html -- everything you need.

I need to set this up again, at least until my CS-PPC gets back or I buy a
Delphina or someone sells me a Concierto. WinAMP is a dog to use.

-.
Neil Williams, ICQ UINs: 18223711 & 116110052, 2:442/107