AmigaActive (1434/1728)

From:nobbyfu
Date:26 Jun 2001 at 22:15:28
Subject:Genetic Species

Hello,
What's the chances of Genetic Species being put on an AA coverdisk now that
it's on Aminet?I havent got room on my h/d but i love playing the
demo.Oh,and while i'm on the AA subject,is it out in't shops yet or do i
have to wait till thorsday to buy my copy?I have to travel 10 miles to get
it but i don't want to get there before it's in the shop.(My girlfriend
says we might be able to afford for me to subscribe!!Woohoo!!)
cheers,
--nobby,wishing he had more than 12 mb of h/d space left:-(