AmigaActive (1430/1728)

From:Nicholaus Darley-Jones
Date:26 Jun 2001 at 21:39:24
Subject:Internet security using MiamiDX

Hello,

After seeing all this stuff about other people trying to access your
computer via ports and stuff, I would like to know how to set up some
security on my system using MiamiDX. Maybe a 'Firewall' or something (new
at this sort of thing)

I get several 'ping floods' every now and then and would like to make sure I
am as safe as possible.

What do I need and how do I do it? Is there any websites that cover this
issue?

Many thanks.

Regards

Nick

-=o G.A.G - Gloucestershire Amiga Group o=-

Visit: WWW.GLOSAMIGAGROUP.CO.UK

ICQ#: 71051666