AmigaActive (1380/1728)

From:David Bateman
Date:26 Jun 2001 at 09:21:44
Subject:Re: Birdie2000

Hello Neil

On 26-Jun-01, you wrote:

>> I had to go into the prefs proggy and save prefs b4 anything happened,
>> even though i checked and the Birdie.prefs file was in ENV: as obviously
>> it had been copied from ENVARC: at boot time.
>>
>> The line i put in my User-Startup is: Run >NIL: Birdie ?
>> <ENV:Birdie.prefs
>
> What do you have in ENV:Birdie.prefs?
>
> Cheers

ENV:Birdie.prefs contains:

NoIconBorder FloodMaskMwb NoLighting ActiveColor=FFFFFF
"presets/patterns/001.jpg" "presets/patterns/002.jpg"
"presets/patterns/003.jpg" "presets/patterns/004.jpg"
"presets/patterns/005.jpg" "presets/patterns/006.jpg"
"presets/patterns/007.jpg"

Regards

Team AMIGA
ICQ:22288065
http://www.robotheaven.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.hvymetal.u-net.com

EZTower/Amiga A1200
OS3.9/MorphOS/Linux(2.2.10 kernel)/MUIPPC
64Mb/PPC 603e(200/040)
2.1Gb HD/8x CD-ROM/PortJnr/USR 56k/250MB ZIP
17" SVGA/BVisionPPC/CGX v4.2(pre 8)

There is a mortal breed most full of futility. In contempt of what is at
hand, they strain into the future, hunting impossibilities on the wings of
ineffectual hopes.
-- Pindar