AmigaActive (1358/1728)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:26 Jun 2001 at 01:04:51
Subject:Re: "other half" issues

Hello Sean,

On 25-Jun-01, you wrote:

> And when I GOT the A4000 back in 1998 when I was searching for
> something to replace my A600 [I was actually looking for a 1200], I
> got an offer that was too good to refuse, and Lisa said go for it...

> Guess I'm really lucky, I dunno. :)

When I bought my CSPPC at World of Amiga 1998 it was the last one (in
the display case), and my wife just looked at me when she saw it was

32 MB SIMMS at £100 to the bill.... :)

She never gives me grief over my Amiga stuff, and when she
occasionally complains if I spend a bit too much time in front of it,
I can always trot out the old, "Well, would you rather I went down the
Pub every night?" ;-)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Why /make/ problems, when I can give you all you want for free?