AmigaActive (1351/1728)

From:Rich Woods
Date:25 Jun 2001 at 18:50:04
Subject:Re: subscriber complains

Hello Don

>DC> GREAT! Want to sell the old ones? Tell me how much and where to
>DC> send a check/ mo/ wire transfer/paypal/bidpal/billpoint/AMEX
>DC> travelers checks/US bank drafts/Pounds sterling Bank of England
>DC> notes.....
>DC
>DC Amigactive are selling a CD full of PDF files of the early issues.

Ordered it - but there is nothing like a magazine in your hands - I
think Gutenberg is not going to be overtaken by the Gutenburg project
or disks full of PDF images.....

Nothing like the actual mag where you can sit back relax, sprawled
over a couch, Newcastle in one hand (from a Yank no less - but at
least I know what I am talking about) and the mag in another....

>DC Regards
Regards

Rich Woods
RealPix/RealtyNet
P.O. Box 54335
Phoenix, AZ 85078
602-867-3310
E-Mail:rww@realpix.com
Visit Our Award Winning Site!
http://www.realpix.com
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is
time to reform.
-- Mark Twain