AmigaActive (1321/1728)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:25 Jun 2001 at 18:10:38
Subject:Issue 22

Hi all,

I've been reading issue 22 this morning ;) Nice bit of news there!
The JavaOne Show Report especially caught my attention as this is the
first Real news of Amiga showing themselves and thier plans to the
"outside world" Just one thing....could the Amiga stickers be any
smaller on the stand?????!!!!

Tis good to see Payback going PPC - even if I dont have a PPC card Or
Payback (not my type of game!!)

How does SoundFX compare to other music programs? I currently have
SoundProbe. Does sfx work with such sound grabbers as the 8bit
MegaloSound that i currently have? If so how easy is the grabbing
setup? (Im having a NIGHTMARE getting SP to work - its saying
"unable to alocate AHI audio")

Cheers for the Multisession CD page! Not read it yet but no doubt
it'll be helpful/interesting :)

Titan AE - Got it ;-) Great film ;)

YAY! Pg Tutorial! About time too! ;) I really do need some form of
digital input.....digi camera or scanner....or BOTH!

No comment on 3.9 Tut as have 3.5 only (no point in 3.9 for me )

Cool! A new "TZer0" for the AmigaOne + Looks good!

The only problem I had with Shogo was that the bullets u start with
are so damn small u cant see them until u see the impact crator!!
Your effectively shooting blind :( Not sure if later (better)
weapons change this though as only played it for a few mins at a Seal
meeting.

It does look nice though :)

Nice Interactive letter from Francis....wonder how much basis in the
truth there is in there though........I know for a fact that AA makes
for a good fly squatter - I got one while reading 22 outside. Stupid
thing never saw it comming - took a layer off the cover in one place
though as I cought a flower pot as well :/ heheheh. (BTW flys see
everything in slow-motion - so if you want to swat the damn things
hit it from behind otherwise it sees ya comming a mile off and as
they take off backwards too......! :)

Gonna have fun with that word search :) already got "Promethius".
Not sure if Bobuyone is a word though.......... hmmmmmmmmm!

oh and BTW - I don't like Coffee. But there's been plenty of Tea sat
on my desk during "those" Troublesome times!! :->

That back page Merlancia add...... that's not Dean Swift from our
Kickstart group is it.....looks remarkably similar! (just with a
goatee).... hehehe :-) (and is he wearing lipstick????!!!!????)

Thats enough rambling from me! Respond and reply! :0

TTFN
Biffy (whey-hey! Lexx Season one fully out on DVD now! :) Season two
starts in December on DVD :) (and season 3 is on Chan5 atm!))

Bifford the Youngest
(Sam Byford)
Visit my site:
http://www.photopoetry.co.uk
ICQ: 52983236
#StomsHouse on ArcNet IRC

Ignorance is Good, as long as you do something to combat it - then it
turns into Knowledge Gained!!! :-)