AmigaActive (1302/1728)

From:Andrew Werchowiecki
Date:25 Jun 2001 at 13:55:18
Subject:Re: Stop!!!!

Hello Don

On 24-Jun-01, you wrote:

>> Why don't you just go and write a book, so that anyone that is
>> actually interested/wants to die via boredom can pay for the pleasure?
>> Correct me if I'm wrong but the UK still has metered access doesn't
>> it?
>>
>> You could have sent that straight to Alan you know? But of course,
>> it's far far to important to you to be seen as right.
>
> Come on, it was a well written summary of the views of Matt and several
> other people. These things need saying.
>
> I think he's wrong, but we don't have to blindly accept everything
> AmigaInc (or BPlan, or any other company) is doing or saying. There's
> no law against thinking they've got it all wrong.
>
> I hope to eventually see Matt admit that AmigaInc got it almost right.
> ;-)

I must seriously apologise for my email, and I knew that even before your
mail. I'd been through a fairly trying weekend, and hadn't been able to get
online to deal with emails, so getting to Matt's email just put me over the
edge. His email was number 1210, 2/3'rds of which required answering.

I have gone back and reread the email (last time I got through a few
paragraphs before I began mindlessly bashing my head against the desk) and
he's done a good of writing some common feelings. I have to point out that
my - ahem - 'I wanna k*ll you email' wasn't in fact about the content, just
the very presence of the email.

So again, many apologies to Matt, and the rest of the list.

Regards

Andrew Werchowiecki