AmigaActive (1296/1728)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:25 Jun 2001 at 09:57:28
Subject:Re: best ADSL provider

Hello Andrew

> Actually thats a point, dont cable providers over here provide 512kb down
> 128kb up services? I should probably check Cable&Wireless' website

Cable & wireless no longer exist, haven't for some time. They are now owned
by NTL who now provide CM services, but not in ex-C&W areas. They will be
providiing it soon, and have been promising "soon" for about the same time
as the BoXeR.

The C&W digibox already contains a complete cable modem, there's an RJ45
port on the back.

Neil