AmigaActive (1271/1728)

From:Rich Woods
Date:25 Jun 2001 at 02:34:27
Subject:Re: Stop!!!!

Hello Don

Amen - Real World applications - we still need RealAudio, something
for streaming video - all the 3.9 apps are already out of date on a
lot of sites. (AVI/MOV apps).

>DC It may just be too soon for the DE stuff to be interesting. When
>DC there are *10 Megapixel digital cameras which upload their pictures*
*>DC to your Amiga at home while you are on location in Africa*, it will
>DC be interesting. Or at least, useful. The cameras will have
>DC Photogenics built in.
>DC
>DC Regards
Regards

Rich Woods
RealPix/RealtyNet
P.O. Box 54335
Phoenix, AZ 85078
602-867-3310
E-Mail:rww@realpix.com
Visit Our Award Winning Site!
http://www.realpix.com
Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most times he will
pick himself up and carry on...
-- Winston Churchill