AmigaActive (1269/1728)

From:Andrew Crowe
Date:25 Jun 2001 at 01:41:49
Subject:Re: best ADSL provider

Hi Everybody,

>> So, what provider would you guys recomend? I can't use the same
>> provider as at work as they're business only and far too expensive.
>
> We discussed this last week, look through the list archives.

Oh typical, the week I'm 'off the net all the important stuff gets
posted! :)

Guess I'll have a look at claranets then

See ya :)

Manta Soft - Amiga programming & webpage designing
http://mantasoft.tripod.com/ ICQ: 21829166
Homepage updated 22/05/00 - New game: Pictris released
It takes more than twice as many facial muscles to smile as
it does to frown.
--The Miscellanea Digest