AmigaActive (1266/1728)

From:Andrew Crowe
Date:24 Jun 2001 at 23:38:35
Subject:best ADSL provider

Hi Everybody,

Having ADSL at work is great, but comming home to my 56k modem is just
getting more and more unsatisfying these days.

So, what provider would you guys recomend? I can't use the same
provider as at work as they're business only and far too expensive.

The one I've found thats been recomended is madasafish.com, who offer

Thats not cheap tho.

So, anyone know any better deals?

See ya :)

Manta Soft - Amiga programming & webpage designing
http://mantasoft.tripod.com/ ICQ: 21829166
Homepage updated 22/05/00 - New game: Pictris released
In ancient China and certain parts of India, mouse meat was
considered a great delicacy.
--The Miscellanea Digest