AmigaActive (1261/1728)

From:stevetwood
Date:24 Jun 2001 at 21:09:45
Subject:Re: subscriber complains

Neil Bothwick wrote:

> I've never understood why there are only half as many subscribers to the
> announce list as this one. Are only half of you interested in what's in
> the magazine?

Yes.

`My other half` says the mag is a lot of money and I am inclined to agree
with her now. £5.95 for the dearest and thinest computer mag on the shelves
of WH Smith (yes, I have bought each and every one - subscription doesn`t
offer a justifiable discount). I`ve had Amigas for ten years and don`t
intend getting rid of them, but if the Amiga One doesn`t make good news in
the next couple of months, its goodbye Amigactive magazine I`m afraid.

Cheers

Steve