AmigaActive (1259/1728)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:24 Jun 2001 at 21:47:34
Subject:Re: X-Surf

Hello Neil,

On 24-Jun-01, you wrote:

>>> rx "call time('R'); address command 'copy Amiga:BigFile PC:';say
>>> time('E')" :)

>> Apart from using my local network names for Amiga and PC, will that
>> script work "as is"?

> Yes, although you'll have to do the division yourself :)

I think I can manage that, even without a calculator :)

>> What are the 'R' and 'E' descriptors?

> E = elapsed time
> R = Reset elapsed time counter

> Just like it says in TFM :)

TFManual? What's that then? Can you explain it line by line for me?

;-))

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.