AmigaActive (1256/1728)

From:Mark Roberts
Date:24 Jun 2001 at 19:44:04
Subject:Shadow of 3rd Moon Trouble Please HELP!

Hi guys im just having alitle trouble with shadow of the third moon,
I dont seem to be able to load my saves everytime I klick on
the "Disk" button on the beggining game screen It crashes with A
Guru of Y3D failed error 80000020. Whats going on Is disk the way to
access my saves. Also does anyone know any cheats as Im really stuck
on One Mission and it does help ythat my Wingman gets himself killed!.

Thanks
Mark