AmigaActive (1249/1728)

From:Carl Jermy
Date:24 Jun 2001 at 17:19:30
Subject:PowerLAN queries

Hi,

I have linked up my Amiga and Windows 98 PC together via Ethernet. On the
Amiga side, I am using PowerLAN which includes AmigaTCP. I've managed to
install it all okay, except that on the PC, the Amiga doesn't show up in
Network Neighborhood. I also want to use the PCs Internet connection on the
Amiga but I can't find anything in the docs. Any help would be greatly
appreciated, including help getting Miami set-up for LAN instead of AmiTCP.

Carl

PS. I have lost the issue of AmigActive with the "Networking Made Easy"
article. Can anyone help me with this?