AmigaActive (1235/1728)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:24 Jun 2001 at 09:32:15
Subject:Re: CDRrrgghhhW Mk2!

Sam Thomas said,

> I have it connected to my PowerflyerGold with a 15Gig Hard disk on the
> Primary Channel as Master and the Plextor is Master on the Secondary
> channel.

Have you tried connecting it to the internal IDE interface?

I did have a problem with the Plextor, which I think I fixed by altering
the arguments to SetPatch, probably skipping the scsi.device update.
Check the OS 3.9 Masterclass, I think I mentioned it in there.

> Please, if you have ANY ideas how to get it running right can you let me
> know! I'm seriously considering buying into another computer now and
> getting some Linux running on it :-(

One look at the man page for mkisofs and you'll run screaming back to
MakeCD :-O

Cheers

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine

"Bother," said Pooh, as the EEC outlawed his favourite sized honey pot.