AmigaActive (1195/1728)

From:michael blackledge
Date:23 Jun 2001 at 15:33:32
Subject:birdie

Hello,all
can someone please help im trying to install birdie on my system
but with no luck
can you tell me in plane english please where each file gos to i want to
run it from startup
any help .
i crashed my system the other week so while i was sorting it out i put os3.5
on with no problem
the only thing was my e-mail account which took 2 weeks to get running again
when i sorted it out and loged on i had 993 e-mails .
so there must be plenty of amiga owners about yet keep up the good work .
long live the amiga

Kind regards
mick blackledge