AmigaActive (1177/1728)

From:Nuno Berneaud
Date:23 Jun 2001 at 00:32:12
Subject:Imagine attributes and ARexx

Hello,

I'm searching for attribute files for the Amiga version(don't know if the format
is platform-independent). I have plenty of files,but would like to find more.
The ones I have were found on the Aminet and one or two sites. What I'm
looking for is files which the users created for personal use and are willing to
share them. I have difficulty creating realistic looking attributes,so I'm stuck
with the ones I already have. If anyone could send me some or point a place
where I could find them,I would be very grateful.

I also have very few ARexx macros and can't seem to find more. Any suggestions?

Bye,

Nuno Mendes