AmigaActive (1159/1728)

From:Matt Sealey
Date:22 Jun 2001 at 20:59:20
Subject:Re: Stop!!!!

Hello Don

On 22-Jun-01, you wrote:

> It would be a good thing if that long rant was published in AA. I think
> you are judging too harshly, but it was well written.

It would be better if I didn't delete so much of it so much so that certain
bits get a bit.. umm.. vague. I had a bit above the Dan Dodge bit that
talked about Fleecy but I deleted it - but didn't correct the "he" to Fleecy.

Everyone who read it so far was obviously there, so I don't think it
matters that much ;)

Thanks

Matt Sealey <matt@kittycat.co.uk>
Website http://www.kittycat.co.uk