AmigaActive (1158/1728)

From:Gareth Griffiths
Date:22 Jun 2001 at 19:42:48
Subject:Re: Get a CLUE!

Hello Gareth,
On Friday, June 22, 2001 at 7:39:53 PM, you wrote:

> Are you going to refer to a message in particular? I can't figure out whats
> going on in my mail program if you don't tell me which messages you're on
> about.

Replying to my own post. Sorry, just worked out which message you were
talking about, Matt (I have a filter set up to move all mail from myself
into the trash - and I just looked through it to see the one going to both
Jay Cornwall and this list)

Must have hit the wrong button. Its quite easy to do when the two icons are
almost identical. You might want to let me know off-list if I do that in
future, Matt, save clogging up the list even more.

Cheers,
GazChap.

Gareth Griffiths -- mailto:mail@gazchap.com -- http://www.gazchap.com
I'm not fat, I'm just 'horizontally disproportionate'.