AmigaActive (1157/1728)

From:Gareth Griffiths
Date:22 Jun 2001 at 19:39:53
Subject:Re: Get a CLUE!

Hello Matt,
On Friday, June 22, 2001 at 7:56:33 PM, you wrote:

> Gareth Griffiths, and people like you, LEARN HOW TO USE A MAILER.
> If you're going to post to the mailing list, post TO it, and CC to
> OTHER people.
> You're f**king with my mail filters (and probably everyone else's
> too)

Are you going to refer to a message in particular? I can't figure out whats
going on in my mail program if you don't tell me which messages you're on
about.

Oh, and I know how to use a mailer ;) (is that asking for trouble or what!)

Cheers,
GazChap.

Gareth Griffiths -- mailto:mail@gazchap.com -- http://www.gazchap.com
She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the June flower.