AmigaActive (1155/1728)

From:Sam Thomas
Date:22 Jun 2001 at 20:02:48
Subject:Re: RetailPlus [was Re:plextor rewriter]

Hello Robert

On 22-Jun-01, you wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On the subject of CD drives, anyone know if a "Retai Plus" branded CD-RW
> is compatible with MakeCD? (Didn't see it mentioned on their website)
>
> Thanks,
> Robert.

Cant say for sure here...(need more information really)

What mechanism is it in the drive? what is the drive (speeds, burnproof)?
If its a Burnproof drive it will more than likely be a Sanyo mechanism in
the drive and that should be compatable with MakeCD (I say should be cos
Eyetech sold the LiteOn 12x10x32 burnproofs and they have Sanyo mechanism
in em, but I never got the one from my local PC shop to work :-/ )

Cheerio

Sam 'Stom' Thomas

http://www.amiga-mediator.co.uk