AmigaActive (1097/1728)

From:Don Cox
Date:21 Jun 2001 at 20:17:00
Subject:Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!

Hello Alan@AmigaCooke.freeserve.co.uk

On 21-Jun-01, Alan@AmigaCooke.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
> Matt
>
> As always your opinions are interesting (when you can resist the urge
> to throw personal insults around) , but in the end Amiga Inc are
> supplying the goods, so it's their opinion that counts.

It's not as simple as that. BPlan and the Morphos team will (probably)
be supplying goods too.

I think Matt's point is that AmigaInc are not supplying the goods he
wants, and that if any part of the goods comes from Haage Partner it will
be unusable - if only because he can't bring himself to use software
written by people he believes to be dishonest.

I have the same problem with Microsoft.

Regards

Don Cox
doncox@enterprise.net