AmigaActive (1092/1728)

From:Alan
Date:22 Jun 2001 at 09:59:04
Subject:Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!

Matt Sealey <matt@k...> wrote:

> Hello Alan@A...
>
> On 21-Jun-01, you wrote:
>
> > Matt
> >
> > Amiga have produced product, the famed party pack. (Whether it is any
> > good or not is another matter).
>
> Does anyone actually have it?
>
> May I remind you that the Party Pack is no more than a pre-release of
> the AmigaDE software with a good few important features stripped and
> a rather crappy and not-so-crystal-clear deal attached to make up for
> it.
>
> That does not constitute "product".

As regards the party pack, yes I have it, and under any reseanable definition it
is product. (whether it is good or bad it is still product).

> > No I don't have any of the items you mentioned, including an A1200.
> > But if I ever do get them it will be because of Amiga Inc and not
> > Matt Sealey, which is why I think their opinion is more important
> > than yours.
>
> Their opinion is that you will get them: my opinion is that you may well
> but you're gonna be real disappointed. What happens when I was right
> all along? I have been so far..

What happens if you are right? The world keeps on spinning, Amiga goes out
of business and I go back to my PC and A2000. (and our paths probably
never cross again).

Alan C