AmigaActive (1087/1728)

From:paul barker
Date:29 Jan 1978 at 19:46:38
Subject:plextor rewriter

hi all

Just splashed out on a new cdwriter
*plextor 16/10/40a *
But when i attach to ide channel 1 or 2 i get the message
master has a checksum error then setpatch failed and after trying to reboot
the enter floppy image appears.

Is this a max transfer problem if so what should it be or is my buffered
ide splitter just not upto it.
I have got a flyer interface but removed it as it proved very problematic.

my system comprises os 3.9 3.1 rom eyetech buffered ide interface
4.3 gig hard drive blizzard 68030 vi 16meg fast ram 56k modem
clockport junior all housed in a eyetech eztower a4000 keboard adapter with
a4000 keyboard.