AmigaActive (1084/1728)

From:Alan
Date:21 Jun 2001 at 23:47:11
Subject:Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!

Matt

You certainly do swear.

Amiga have produced product, the famed party pack. (Whether it is any
good or not is another matter).

I can afford to be naive when it comes to Amiga as whether they
succeed or not makes no difference to me, I am quite happy to use
either PCs or Macs if they do the job.

No I don't have any of the items you mentioned, including an A1200.
But if I ever do get them it will be because of Amiga Inc and not
Matt Sealey, which is why I think their opinion is more important
than yours.

Thanks

Alan C