AmigaActive (1059/1728)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:21 Jun 2001 at 19:57:25
Subject:Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!

Hello Neil,

On 21-Jun-01, you wrote:

> Your emails may not be productive, don't assume the same for
> everyone :)

Ummmm... No comment! ;-)

> Web browsing can also be productive. The WWW isn't all porn and sad
> home pages, there is useful information out there too.

This is very true, I've been off on long surfing sessions when
something has grabbed my interest, there is just so much information
out there!

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Some days the only good things on TV are the vase and clock.