AmigaActive (1048/1728)

From:Matt Sealey
Date:21 Jun 2001 at 18:56:08
Subject:Re: Whinge,whinge!!!!

Hello Alan@AmigaCooke.freeserve.co.uk

On 21-Jun-01, you wrote:

> As always your opinions are interesting (when you can resist the urge to
> throw personal insults around) , but in the end Amiga Inc are supplying
> the goods, so it's their vopinion that counts.

Alan, you talk more crap than the other Alan, I swear!

I felt the need to throw in a personal insult there because of one simple
fact: you *ARE* talking crap. Until Amiga Inc. actually SUPPLY some goods,
their opinion (and any announcement, plans, roadmaps or decisions)
count for one thing and one thing only: absolutely f**k all (if you could
call that a "thing").

Where do you get off being so naive?

Or do you actually have an AmigaOne, Matrox G450 drivers, an EMU10K
sound card and AmigaOS 4.2 actually running on your Amiga1200 right
now?

Thanks

Matt Sealey <matt@kittycat.co.uk>
Website http://www.kittycat.co.uk